Old 01-22-2012, 10:36   #16
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
With help from the 104 members in OxyMoRoN, lol.

After a huge point advantage? Is that supposed to be a bad thing on our end? If we were beating you guys with loads more members and only ended up losing by like 1.6k points I think that's pretty good to say we have like 5 decent/geared people vs. your 25 and 15 waters haha.

"It's all true, I'm going to ignore it just like I did when I got exposed for being a no-lifer who has 5 friends."?
Lol I don't think he realises we only have one geared water in our entire guild, and she's inactive so i'm forced to play it, which makes us lose out on a full +7 -7 ninja. >_>
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 10:54   #17
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Lol I don't think he realises we only have one geared water in our entire guild, and she's inactive so i'm forced to play it, which makes us lose out on a full +7 -7 ninja. >_>
Yeah lolololol
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 11:48   #18
CookiesShudBeMe

CookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Snooze won GW, gratz ^^ they had like 6 or 10players max there.

So now you guys lost CTF after huge point advantages, lost teampk within 2mins and lost gw. Bro now I understand this qqing thread.

@danny, sum it up ;( besides ur screeny i cannot be arsed to read more.
I heard your mom plays co, on your old server.
I'm not even kidding
CookiesShudBeMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 12:09   #19
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesShudBeMe View Post
I heard your mom plays co, on your old server.
I'm not even kidding
Yeah, her name is Jerragáyad. We've been talking for quite some time now
Old 01-22-2012, 12:43   #20
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Lol i'd hate my mum to see me get bullied like Lezim does...
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 19:31   #21
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
With help from the 104 members in OxyMoRoN, lol.

After a huge point advantage? Is that supposed to be a bad thing on our end? If we were beating you guys with loads more members and only ended up losing by like 1.6k points I think that's pretty good to say we have like 5 decent/geared people vs. your 25 and 15 waters haha.

"It's all true, I'm going to ignore it just like I did when I got exposed for being a no-lifer who has 5 friends."?
I didn't go but I heard you guys got whooped pretty badly if it means josh making this QQ thread. about unbalanced and boring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Who is this 'Matt' that she is talking about anyway?
The guy who was in a team who kicked ur team out of tpk within 2 mins, k thnx bye.
Quote:
I don't see your point lol. Lezim acts like everyone loves him and sticks up for his friends for nothing even though they think he's a whiny retard. I never said you haven't said it to him nor do you not think I'm annoying I was clearly saying Lezim is a retard in everyone's eyes, even his best friends .

I'm annoying? Maybe you guys should look in the mirror before commenting on other people.

No idea lol.
Lol danny you are weird
Im acting like people love me? hahaha I just cannot reply to this topic.. i mean I know you are obsessed with me but damn. To think that of me. Don't worry boy I will never join your side and so far the server concerns. You are the biggest botter/douchebag in this server. probably more people dislike you then they know me.

But then again weren't you the 1 who said "I dont care if people like me or not, i play to win" then he lost teampk, ctf and gw and made this thread.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 19:42   #22
esloc03
Banned

Quote:
I didn't go but I heard you guys got whooped pretty badly if it means josh making this QQ thread. about unbalanced and boring.
Whooped pretty badly? We lost by 1.6k points and it was 39 (with shackle and about 15 waters) vs. 20. If anything we did a pretty good job. Well, a very good job to say we had like 1 water (Maybe not even that, can't remember if Josh played Angelic~ )

Quote:
The guy who was in a team who kicked ur team out of tpk within 2 mins, k thnx bye.
You mean the team that has lost to us for the past 2 months and beat us when we had gearless waters? Okay.

Quote:
Lol danny you are weird
Im acting like people love me? hahaha I just cannot reply to this topic.. i mean I know you are obsessed with me but damn. To think that of me. Don't worry boy I will never join your side and so far the server concerns. You are the biggest botter/douchebag in this server. probably more people dislike you then they know me.

But then again weren't you the 1 who said "I dont care if people like me or not, i play to win" then he lost teampk, ctf and gw and made this thread.
You're always sticking up for people even though they know you're a whiny ***got . Sorry bro, the truth hurts. You have 5 friends irl and the only people you class as "real" friends (people online) think you're an absolute retard. Rest is QQ about you getting botjailed 6 times on your 2 mains I think.

I don't remember saying that but sure, I do play CO for the PvP. I don't see what us losing has to do with it though, we won TeamPK/CTF easily for the last 2 months? And GW for the last 3 weeks before this one. As you can see we won when it wasn't impossible to win but as it stands I think it's physically impossible for our side to beat your 130 members.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:03   #23
Rogash
Rogash

Rogash is on a distinguished road
for once i wish i dont regret reading ur posts guyz ... may be 15 years from now who knows ... 1st erections might change u
Dead ... same as this server
Old 01-26-2012, 10:10   #24
Jason13

Jason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I do play CO for the PvP.
I did not know pvp was pking other who can not stand a chance against the botted up char you are playing on. And pking so your new ninja can bot in grotto 3, someone is nothing with out bots now are they?
Jason13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2012, 13:54   #25
esloc03
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason13 View Post
I did not know pvp was pking other who can not stand a chance against the botted up char you are playing on. And pking so your new ninja can bot in grotto 3, someone is nothing with out bots now are they?
Or maybe because you're a whiny ***got? Typical |OxyMoRoN| member, of course I'm going to kill you.
Old 01-26-2012, 14:34   #26
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason13 View Post
seems you missed the opening of the server. twas bot, db buy or die. The latter 2 couldn't get you levels. I wrecked **** up but as a 115 nin, you still can't do **** against 130-130'ers

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2012, 15:17   #27
Jason13

Jason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
seems you missed the opening of the server. twas bot, db buy or die. The latter 2 couldn't get you levels. I wrecked **** up but as a 115 nin, you still can't do **** against 130-130'ers
No I was here at the start just not on this char. And I was pointing out that pking someone who can not fight back is not pvp.
Old 01-26-2012, 15:19   #28
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
everyone can fight back.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2012, 15:35   #29
Jason13

Quote:
everyone can fight back.
Everyone can try and fight back but when the other is too over powered you do not have a chance of beating them.
Old 01-26-2012, 16:03   #30
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If that is the case then I don't know why everyone *****ed at TQ to release a "classic" server where bp/talismans and all these 2.0 buffs don't exist, and the good 'ol days & hard leveling? lol I just realized I wasted an entire year playing this crappy server, should have sold everything and left for good when I had the chance.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 01-26-2012 at 16:09.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: