Old 01-21-2012, 05:18   #1
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Varekai insists on making the server boring :(

Meh when we first made Cata we got allie requests from everyone, we should have accepted just so you quit again lol.

Really, I don't care what so ever, but it's kinda sad how you don't want an even server, you just want an easy win, your side owns EVERY +12 item on the server and you still want to be more OP.

Meh don't turn this into a *****ing thread, I just want some ****ing fun. >_>

Last edited by AshThePharaoh; 02-11-2012 at 17:31.
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2012, 18:41   #2
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Meh when we first made Cata we got allie requests from everyone, we should have accepted just so you quit again lol.

Really, I don't care what so ever, but it's kinda sad how you don't want an even server, you just want an easy win, your side owns EVERY +12 item on the server and you still want to be more OP.

I sense a QQ thread cause someone lost teampk and ctf. Ooh yeah and team pk within 2mins.

But yeah when you guys were OP, you guys shackled instantly. Wouldn't even let people reach the bridge at gw. Guess it's payback now?

Anyways bigger difference between varekai and you is that he isn't a douchbag.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2012, 18:41   #3
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I dont see the fun in picking sides to make them even before gw brah.

its gotta have some fighting in it, just get more ppl on your side T_T
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2012, 18:45   #4
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirConrack View Post
I dont see the fun in picking sides to make them even before gw brah.

its gotta have some fighting in it, just get more ppl on your side T_T
Hitlist butkissed their side when they lost 1 gw cause most of oxymorons weren't online.

Anyways if they are liked more will join, if not... then ** it.
Old 01-21-2012, 18:45   #5
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
I sense a QQ thread cause someone lost teampk and ctf. Ooh yeah and team pk within 2mins.

But yeah when you guys were OP, you guys shackled instantly. Wouldn't even let people reach the bridge at gw. Guess it's payback now?

hymen, i took your moms
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2012, 18:48   #6
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

We lost team pk because our waters weren't geared lol.

Cata were never OP you ****ing moron, god you're stupid, even your guild think you're stupid, gtfo out this thread you waste of space.
Old 01-21-2012, 18:59   #7
MithosX
Banned

Quote:

Cata were never OP you ****ing moron, god you're stupid, even your guild think you're stupid, gtfo out this thread you waste of space.
Bro are you mad cause your team in teampk got owned within a few seconds? Or are you mad cause you manage to lose ctf after 8k points advantage?
Old 01-21-2012, 20:33   #8
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Not really, we won the last 3 GWs and Team PK/CTF for like the last few months? Only reason we lost Team PK is because our waters had no items. Pretty good to say you guys at the time had like 10x our members

We've never had an OP side lol, it has always been like 50 vs our 5.

Difference between Varekai and Josh is Varekai is that Varekai is a baddie and Josh isn't. Varekai also runs from every server when it gets hard haha, he has been through like 35 servers running from each I guess?

Quote:
Hitlist butkissed their side when they lost 1 gw cause most of oxymorons weren't online.

Anyways if they are liked more will join, if not... then ** it.
Calvin was away for 2 weeks, he left when Varekai broke his side of the deal and when he came back he was like "Lol, what bummers..." so he joined us? Even Hitlist realized that you guys are just ***gots who want a server with no PvPing .

I like how you whine now they aren't on your side lol. They're pro mother****ers when they're allies but when they join us they're buttkissers, okay.

Quote:

Lol don't mind Lezim, he's happy they won one after losing for many, many months.

And yeah lol, it's funny that his friends know he's a whiny ***got

Quote:
Bro are you mad cause your team in teampk got owned within a few seconds? Or are you mad cause you manage to lose ctf after 8k points advantage?
You mad that you lost the last 3 GWs and Team PK/CTF for the last few months? Happy because you bet us 39 vs 20 with every +12 on the server, lol.
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 00:06   #9
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
Not really, we won the last 3 GWs and Team PK/CTF for like the last few months? Only reason we lost Team PK is because our waters had no items. Pretty good to say you guys at the time had like 10x our members

We've never had an OP side lol, it has always been like 50 vs our 5.

Difference between Varekai and Josh is Varekai is that Varekai is a baddie and Josh isn't. Varekai also runs from every server when it gets hard haha, he has been through like 35 servers running from each I guess?

Calvin was away for 2 weeks, he left when Varekai broke his side of the deal and when he came back he was like "Lol, what bummers..." so he joined us? Even Hitlist realized that you guys are just ***gots who want a server with no PvPing .

I like how you whine now they aren't on your side lol. They're pro mother****ers when they're allies but when they join us they're buttkissers, okay.

Lol don't mind Lezim, he's happy they won one after losing for many, many months.

And yeah lol, it's funny that his friends know he's a whiny ***got

You mad that you lost the last 3 GWs and Team PK/CTF for the last few months? Happy because you bet us 39 vs 20 with every +12 on the server, lol.
Loool need us to remind him when I played angelic, you played scrub (both waters) and alicia attacked the pole last 2 minutes and we won. 3 people winning gw Shameful
Old 01-22-2012, 07:56   #10
MithosX
Banned

Snooze won GW, gratz ^^ they had like 6 or 10players max there.

So now you guys lost CTF after huge point advantages, lost teampk within 2mins and lost gw. Bro now I understand this qqing thread.

@danny, sum it up ;( besides ur screeny i cannot be arsed to read more.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:27   #11
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
I already told Matt MYSELF hes annoying MANNY times lol, there is no news o.O. I've said before here too that you Danny are annoying and everyone knows that too lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy~ View Post
Both of you are annoying in my opinion and as Iíve said before itís just pointless keep talking and talking, going in circlesÖ
The main thing about it all is: knowing that the char was with Simon and I got the confirmation.
I donít care if there was someone trying to botjial me or NO!
I donít care and give a shit about your fights, the only thing I donít want is be involved in them.

The only thing I want to is play this game and have fun, thatís all.

Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 10:10   #12
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
hey as long as it's not about bots, it's good drama

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 10:13   #13
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Who is this 'Matt' that she is talking about anyway?
Old 01-22-2012, 10:14   #14
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy~ View Post
I already told Matt MYSELF hes annoying MANNY times lol, there is no news o.O. I've said before here too that you Danny are annoying and everyone knows that too lol
I don't see your point lol. Lezim acts like everyone loves him and sticks up for his friends for nothing even though they think he's a whiny retard. I never said you haven't said it to him nor do you not think I'm annoying I was clearly saying Lezim is a retard in everyone's eyes, even his best friends .

I'm annoying? Maybe you guys should look in the mirror before commenting on other people.

Quote:
Who is this 'Matt' that she is talking about anyway?
No idea lol.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:19   #15
esloc03
Banned

Quote:
Snooze won GW, gratz ^^ they had like 6 or 10players max there.

So now you guys lost CTF after huge point advantages, lost teampk within 2mins and lost gw. Bro now I understand this qqing thread.

@danny, sum it up ;( besides ur screeny i cannot be arsed to read more.
With help from the 104 members in OxyMoRoN, lol.

After a huge point advantage? Is that supposed to be a bad thing on our end? If we were beating you guys with loads more members and only ended up losing by like 1.6k points I think that's pretty good to say we have like 5 decent/geared people vs. your 25 and 15 waters haha.

"It's all true, I'm going to ignore it just like I did when I got exposed for being a no-lifer who has 5 friends."?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: