Old 01-06-2012, 14:47   #76
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Waw look how cute, the botting buddies upset cause others took their clan map once and kept 6 of them busy when it was 6 vs 2? ended up getting 2 vs 2 but yeah...

Where the excuses at?

Btw if you couldn't bot in this game, that would mean moti wouldn't even have full 1 socks. Danny wouldn't even have a 130 account let it leave his gears... josh would probably be still bragging about bulking then. Ooohwell botters got to bot.
Lol really you are one huge ****ing retard. Nice signature.

I was gonne **** your mother then I realized she was permenantly botjailed so I choosed your father instead.
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2012, 06:33   #77
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
Lol really you are one huge ****ing retard. Nice signature.

I was gonne **** your mother then I realized she was permenantly botjailed so I choosed your father instead.
Bro you mad that you got 2 main accounts jailed over 2 year time? Shouldn't be botting
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2012, 06:37   #78
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bro you mad that you got 2 main accounts jailed over 2 year time? Shouldn't be botting
Didn't know I had two in jail . You like making **** up don't you, Lezim?

I think you're forgetting your main accounts have had more botjails than mine . Bad botter, 4 on Roxas~ and 2 on TheKingdom~ ...
Old 01-07-2012, 06:44   #79
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Lol i read a few more posts, shame on Josh for putting the blame on me for his actions cause he's a scared white cracker.

Shame on danny for being a no life botter.

And any old players in this server knows that varekai is a better relayable source then danny cause of his past and endless of botting missery.

Btw Danny boy I support allies and friends, during some gw's and ctf when snooze aren't around offcourse I help oxy. My enemy of my enemies are my friends Everyone prefers allying oxymorons instead of catastrophe who is in snooze x,x Roughly sure of 90%

Btw danny your obsession with me is kinda getting out of controle "Lezim's actions are also the results what will happen to oxy"
A: Im not in oxy
B: I fought against oxy and hitlist 2 gw's a ago
C: When I do team up with oxy it's because we got the same target which is a catastrophe member, that's you whiner.

Damn danny you 1 heck of a retarded ape, you know you would be **** if you couldn't have botted anything. You know that you are **** when legit players kick your ass. The endless QQ that comes from you or josh when they get killed by Kingdom or at GW is just pathetic.

"OOh they got more members, lame gw" Well ever thought of looking down at yourself? Maybe players don't prefer joining a guild of leaders who bot 24/7 or leaders who brag and act like idiots most of the time. Or scamming leaders like motivation kicking all her guild members to get all the cps from the guild around 18k ish then just share it with her friends. Yeah nice loyalty shown their buddy.

Josh is dip**** I would bet on it, that if any enemy kills him that he will QQ or comes up with an excuse why he died.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:45   #80
MithosX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
Didn't know I had two in jail . You like making **** up don't you, Lezim?

I think you're forgetting your main accounts have had more botjails than mine . Bad botter, 4 on Roxas~ and 2 on TheKingdom~ ...
Dude you replied within 5mins, seriously were you waiting for my reply?

Get a life boy...
Old 01-07-2012, 07:29   #81
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Get a life boy...
You just did a double post with less than two minutes between the two posts, seriously are you a retarded, attention seeking, no life ****maggot?
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2012, 09:11   #82
esloc03
Banned

Quote:
Lol i read a few more posts, shame on Josh for putting the blame on me for his actions cause he's a scared white cracker.

Shame on danny for being a no life botter.

You're worse, sorry bro. 6 strikes on your 2 main accounts .

And any old players in this server knows that varekai is a better relayable source then danny cause of his past and endless of botting missery.

Btw Danny boy I support allies and friends, during some gw's and ctf when snooze aren't around offcourse I help oxy. My enemy of my enemies are my friends Everyone prefers allying oxymorons instead of catastrophe who is in snooze x,x Roughly sure of 90%

Sure they do lol, ask Alicia or Josh how many invites we get daily, I even had to set a L140 2nd rb requirement so we wouldn't get spammed anymore. All the people we turn down come running to oxy or whatever and then you say we can't get members. We could get a LOT more people easily but we don't want all these useless Monks etc. that all you guys rely on to win.

Btw danny your obsession with me is kinda getting out of controle "Lezim's actions are also the results what will happen to oxy"
A: Im not in oxy
B: I fought against oxy and hitlist 2 gw's a ago
C: When I do team up with oxy it's because we got the same target which is a catastrophe member, that's you whiner.

What are you talking about? You've just admitted yourself you help OxyMoRoN like they are your friends/guildies which is the reason you were apart of the deal. I know you lick Varekai's crack so I said if Lezim shackles me I'll shackle their side, Calvin said Varekai agreed so I see no reason why you're crying, I didn't break my part of the deal. You (So Varekai in a way) broke yours .

Damn danny you 1 heck of a retarded ape, you know you would be **** if you couldn't have botted anything. You know that you are **** when legit players kick your ass. The endless QQ that comes from you or josh when they get killed by Kingdom or at GW is just pathetic.

Neither would you or 99% of this game lol, you've botted more than me, just because you failed to get far with it and had to spend irl money for pixels isn't my problem. I don't remember the last time you killed me on my account and I certainly never moan when I die, I think everyone here can say that it's the opposite way around lol. I don't know any legit player either, even TobE botted for levels and worse of all aimbotted me a while back. Name some legit ones please.

"OOh they got more members, lame gw" Well ever thought of looking down at yourself? Maybe players don't prefer joining a guild of leaders who bot 24/7 or leaders who brag and act like idiots most of the time. Or scamming leaders like motivation kicking all her guild members to get all the cps from the guild around 18k ish then just share it with her friends. Yeah nice loyalty shown their buddy.

As said before we get loads of invites and people begging to join, just because we don't need 400 people to win and don't add every person who asks doesn't mean nobody asks to join. All the GLs at the moment are "botters" so I still don't see what you're trying to say lol. Varekai botted loads, Calvin has too (you cried yourself when he was on our side) and TobE aimbotted/botted for level. Motivation didn't actually scam the guild lol, pretty sure if you ask the members who were in at the time she took all the CPs out and shared them between the people who helped and made sure these noob L70 waters that your guilds are full of didn't get all the CPs.

Josh is dip**** I would bet on it, that if any enemy kills him that he will QQ or comes up with an excuse why he died.

Stop talking about yourself, it has been shown many times that you log on, QQ and log off. I don't know if a day has gone by when you haven't been on Royalty whining your ass off like a little baby.

Quote:

Get a life boy...
Actually I had been cleaning my PC from **** for about an hour then just logged on and saw yet another QQ post from mr.nolife. Still doesn't make it untrue though, your main accounts have been botjailed more than mine so I don't understand why you whine about me botting so much, baddie.

You replied almost as fast and posted paragraph after paragraph of QQ. You sat on CO on christmas day ALL day recording botters and you did the same on new years eve. You lied about your name and have 5 friends, you're the last person to be talking about a life.

You're going back to your old ways Lezim, like when Josh exposed you for being a no life ***got. Ignoring all posts made that are true and show you're a dumbass in hope that they won't be brought up again. Kind of like TQ do when it comes to people talking about botters. Lazy.
Old 01-07-2012, 13:00   #83
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

. My enemy of my enemies are my friends
This makes you weak and a switch up ***** . If you hate someone more than someone else but you still hate both why not fight both instead of teaming with one to fight another? You gotta have your personal loyalty figured out noop. Maybe thats why you're so fooked up.
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2012, 09:31   #84
MithosX
Banned

I am still amazed where you count 6 strikes from, blowing out numbers to equalize your own situation with 2 perm banned or botjailed accounts over 2 years of time?

Oohwell quit raging boy, just keep on botting and keep that selfish behavior up of yours. Reporting your own guild members now even... tesktesk. I pitty you bro, get life ;o
Old 01-10-2012, 12:15   #85
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I am still amazed where you count 6 strikes from, blowing out numbers to equalize your own situation with 2 perm banned or botjailed accounts over 2 years of time?

Oohwell quit raging boy, just keep on botting and keep that selfish behavior up of yours. Reporting your own guild members now even... tesktesk. I pitty you bro, get life ;o
~Ayhana = Besty, your old flame/love, not Simon.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2012, 12:56   #86
esloc03
Banned

Quote:

Roxas~ had 4 (Permanent botjail like a year ago or whatever) and TheKingdom~ has 2. Do you know what 4+2 is Lezim? I know you stayed in the house all the time and scrapped your education but that should be easy enough for you.

You still mad because I botjailed someone on your side?

Last edited by esloc03; 01-10-2012 at 16:16.
Old 01-10-2012, 13:24   #87
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
I got botjailed a few times. It were sad days, even the animals wept at this tragic day. An entire nation griefing.

Then I woke up and realised, I'm legit

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: