Old 01-05-2012, 09:52   #61
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Double post to make this known, Josh is a racist. Only British people should be allowed on the earth. British people who spent X-mas and New year's eve on co like he did and his best friend danny. Else just suck
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 09:59   #62
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Double post to make this known, Josh is a racist. Only British people should be allowed on the earth. British people who spent X-mas and New year's eve on co like he did and his best friend danny. Else just suck
You have vids of yourself on co at xmas AND new years, shut the **** up seriously, i'm putting you on my ignore list now, because you are so ****ing boring and stupid.
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 10:01   #63
Varekai

Varekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond repute
Quite funny how you expect serious replies when you permenently try to argue with things you have no clue about. You got nothing other than 2nd hand reports on Fire from champ who was pissed cause i left his guild to oppose him cause the server was getting onesided, and my side there actually won 4 of the last 6 gws I attended. Neither did I bot gears for 5 accounts.

I also never shackled you guys anywhere aside from team pkt and like once a team qualifier, until you guys simply decided that Joshh was 138 and Moti had his gears, and you came to banshee and kileld + shackled us.(2 days earlier sanad and josh were chilling there with us killing it together). Furthermore the ctf where we got shackled was like 3 months before the current event, and you never unshackled me Josh, and when i wrote you after it was over you said quote: "Shut up you useless piece of ****"

About clanwars. You guys started it when you decided to take hitlists map, which of course ment that we would attack back. When we did we took every single one of your maps, but yeah ever since I haven't really had time to attend clanwars ever since. I probably will today, but on the weekend i'll be gone again.

But honestly, you treat everyone like ****, like for example all the friends you had in Hitlist from one day to the next you kill and shackle them everywhere you see them and expect everyone to actually treat you honorable.

Maybe if you actually were interested in playing for the fun of fighting and not killing and then making fun of someone more people would actually be interested in fighting you guys.

Royalty
Varekai~
|OxyMoRoN|

Varekai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 10:24   #64
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varekai View Post
Quite funny how you expect serious replies when you permenently try to argue with things you have no clue about. You got nothing other than 2nd hand reports on Fire from champ who was pissed cause i left his guild to oppose him cause the server was getting onesided, and my side there actually won 4 of the last 6 gws I attended. Neither did I bot gears for 5 accounts.

I also never shackled you guys anywhere aside from team pkt and like once a team qualifier, until you guys simply decided that Joshh was 138 and Moti had his gears, and you came to banshee and kileld + shackled us.(2 days earlier sanad and josh were chilling there with us killing it together). Furthermore the ctf where we got shackled was like 3 months before the current event, and you never unshackled me Josh, and when i wrote you after it was over you said quote: "Shut up you useless piece of ****"

About clanwars. You guys started it when you decided to take hitlists map, which of course ment that we would attack back. When we did we took every single one of your maps, but yeah ever since I haven't really had time to attend clanwars ever since. I probably will today, but on the weekend i'll be gone again.

But honestly, you treat everyone like ****, like for example all the friends you had in Hitlist from one day to the next you kill and shackle them everywhere you see them and expect everyone to actually treat you honorable.

Maybe if you actually were interested in playing for the fun of fighting and not killing and then making fun of someone more people would actually be interested in fighting you guys.
You can't talk about not having a clue about things lol, you came here saying we took their map during STPK and then ignored every other post for a while because you owned yourself. Idk about Fire, I heard from a few people he raped you and you left just like you did on Royalty when you ran to L2H. Sacrifice, Auraya, Gentleman, Varekai and Eysan. I'm sure there are more but they are the only ones I can think of at the moment. Each one was either botted for level or you leveled them through botted expballs when you farmed. Doubt you paid for all their gears when you botted like a maniac so don't lie to me .

Rest is bull, you want a *** server and you have one. Gratz.

Alicia wanted a clan map so she took their map, no point leaving them with one when they decide to team with you to make this server a *** server. Bragging because you took our maps when we have 3 people and you have 50, really well done bro. See how much easier it is when I'm not on a useless -3 account. Don't care about your life, sorry.

I've played this server quite a while, I used to be okay with almost everyone and it would be a fun laugh. Obviously we're going to treat you like **** when you make the server boring enough that we want to quit. It's a ****ing pvp game, we aren't all ***gots like you who sit in promotion center all day talking to each other, we want fun jeez. You expect us to be nice to Hitlist when they stabbed us in the back after months of helping them, lol sure. I have been fine with almost everyone on the server apart from you, even Lezim at times. I said from the start you were a ***got lol. "I let SA***8224;AN in my Guild because he's from the same country as me."

I wouldn't be like I am now if you weren't such a ***** ass ***got, it was nice when you were hiding in L2H lol, we actually had some fun but you've just turned it into a pedo server where everyone is scared to fight.

Quote:
Hypocrite who played all day on Christmas and failed at CTF/GW on new years eve.
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 10:37   #65
Varekai

Varekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond repute
lol just lol. I don't denie a little lvlhelp on the chars until lvl 130, then it stopped, no mentor xp or anything like that either. Eysan is the exception there. And i never botted like a maniac, simply too much effort to do so.

If we continue this discussion in 1-2 pages it was you alone vs 100 people lol... If we take actually still active players the ratio is like 2-1, if you add people that might help but won't have an effect on the result its 3-1, If everyone actually attended MAYBE once 4-1. You wanted it like that get over it.

Talking about backstabbing. Josh taking Calvins map with a noob a few months ago when he knew he was not home, then telling him it was kingdoms noob?

And its not backstabbing if you refuse them as allies and they search for new ones. He actually offered you right at the first gw to unally oxy, we actually did so, if you stopped shackling, but you guys simply kept going on with shackle. So don't tell me I ruined the server. You wanted to be vs everyone, now you are. Deal with it, or stop being idiots and the server can calm down again.

edit: Wtf has Satan to do with all this? I simply joined him cause he was a friend. We're not even from the same country. And yes, i never really liked you either.

Royalty
Varekai~
|OxyMoRoN|

Old 01-05-2012, 10:51   #66
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol just lol. I don't denie a little lvlhelp on the chars until lvl 130, then it stopped, no mentor xp or anything like that either. Eysan is the exception there. And i never botted like a maniac, simply too much effort to do so.

If we continue this discussion in 1-2 pages it was you alone vs 100 people lol... If we take actually still active players the ratio is like 2-1, if you add people that might help but won't have an effect on the result its 3-1, If everyone actually attended MAYBE once 4-1. You wanted it like that get over it.

Talking about backstabbing. Josh taking Calvins map with a noob a few months ago when he knew he was not home, then telling him it was kingdoms noob?

And its not backstabbing if you refuse them as allies and they search for new ones. He actually offered you right at the first gw to unally oxy, we actually did so, if you stopped shackling, but you guys simply kept going on with shackle. So don't tell me I ruined the server. You wanted to be vs everyone, now you are. Deal with it, or stop being idiots and the server can calm down again.

edit: Wtf has Satan to do with all this? I simply joined him cause he was a friend. We're not even from the same country. And yes, i never really liked you either.
Yeah I really can't be bothered saying the same thing over and over so I changed the numbers. Either way I think we all know we have like what... 3 people who can actually damage? When your two guilds have at least 20. We never wanted it like that, our options were:

A. Ally Hi***8224;list and have a boring, OP side. Meaning you and your friends would probably run back to L2H.
B. Tell Hi***8224;list we don't want to ally which resulted in them allying you.

We didn't want an OP side and we didn't want you guys to run away again like queers. But we didn't expect them to ally you and all go against us lol.

Yeah I remember when Josh took his map, can't remember the reason exactly but I'm sure he had one. You'll have to talk to him about that.

It's not backstabbing? We defended Tony's map for like 3 months straight and helped Calvin etc. when they needed us. When we refused to ally them they all teamed against us, I don't see how that isn't backstabbing lol.

Calvin said he would un-ally you guys with some rules. They were:

1. We don't shackle Hi***8224;list
2. We don't shackle OxyMoRoN UNLESS we get shackled by your guild OR Lezim.
3. We don't attack his map.

Again you're talking about something you have no clue about. Lezim shackled me in GW so I shackled ~Pain and all your Guild. It wasn't me who broke the deal lol, it was your guild/*** friends so stop trying to put the blame on me. You ruined the server and can't even take the blame for it lol, can't play without an OP side, ran out of Fire and ran away from Royalty when it got even. Damn you're bad.

SA***8224;AN is there because the one time I thought I would join you guys you ended up being a retard. I joined your guild and then you let like 20 enemies in for no reason whatsoever, I asked why and I got that answer. Later that GW you killed me and kicked me for defending myself against these enemies lol.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:52   #67
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
I dont remember taking Calvin's map tbh, but maybe, bad memory.

2-1?? Lol cmon, our guild has Me, Danny, Alicia, Scrub, Angelic, Nip and Cookies. Scrub, Angelic, Nip and Cookies are pretty inactive, that leaves us 3, most of the time we'r playing 2 chars each, at stpk all 3 of us were playing 2 chars and still got a far better rank than you did. It's more like 5-1.

We wouldn't stop shackling because you started it, we don't care about having to fight all of you, because we beat you in every event except gw, and you know it lol.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:10   #68
Varekai

I didn't start shackling at ctf and gw, you did. And why would lezims actions be related to oxy? He is in Snooze and last time i checked we are enemied to snooze.

I doubt it would have been boring if you had kept hitlist allied, atleast the gws I attended while you were where wins for your opponents.

Also the Pact you made with Calvin was never with Oxy and his own guild didn't even want it, since you guys basically would've gotten all the good clanmaps, with as you always keep saying only 3 active people.

Anyway, its pointless to discuss over and over again and i really cba to do it anymore. Lets just agree to disagree.

Royalty
Varekai~
|OxyMoRoN|

Old 01-05-2012, 11:14   #69
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:
I didn't start shackling at ctf and gw, you did. And why would lezims actions be related to oxy? He is in Snooze and last time i checked we are enemied to snooze.

I doubt it would have been boring if you had kept hitlist allied, atleast the gws I attended while you were where wins for your opponents.

Also the Pact you made with Calvin was never with Oxy and his own guild didn't even want it, since you guys basically would've gotten all the good clanmaps, with as you always keep saying only 3 active people.

Anyway, its pointless to discuss over and over again and i really cba to do it anymore. Lets just agree to disagree.
We didn't start shackling, both our monks were wat-war untill you shackled us so I quickly reincarnated Sanad, you can ask Nano, it took me an hour to do it, and did it purely because you shackled me.

If we were to allie hitlist, you would all quit rofl, oxy alone can't even beat Catastrophe, so imagine if we had the help of hitlist too?

The reason Lezim is related to you and your *** guild is because you kiss his ass, he kisses yours, and you are pretty much twins, also he was helping oxy last gw.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:20   #70
esloc03
Banned

Quote:

Me? Loooool. I used to play on Evelyin and I got teamed by loads and shackled. After a few days of us getting shackled I was offered to play Sanad as a pure monk, obviously I was going to say yes as my char is just as useless and I wanted to shackle the enemy side for doing it to me. Lezim's actions are related to Oxy because he's one of your best friends and I see him help Oxy more than he does Snooze. He doesn't help Snooze at all and when he's near any Oxy member he helps them, so basically he's like a member of your guild. So yeah, your side/*** friends broke the deal not me.

We never had Hitlist allied with Catastrophe, we went GW and violetta was begging to ally because we weren't "green name" and it was hard to revive our members. You guys ran when the sides got even, I'm pretty sure it would've been boring if we had loads more members because you guys would've just ran away again .

Calvin said he talked with you and that's what you wanted, he asked me to do it so I thought sure, might as well try and sort it out. It wasn't me who broke my part of the deal, oh what a surprise. Shame you guys are too scared to fight when it's even, because it could actually be fun.
Old 01-05-2012, 14:30   #71
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
pedo
ty.
Old 01-05-2012, 14:57   #72
esloc03
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
ty.
Lol nped. In 1 year and 3 months you will not be a bedobhyle ;------------)
Old 01-06-2012, 14:04   #73
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Waw look how cute, the botting buddies upset cause others took their clan map once and kept 6 of them busy when it was 6 vs 2? ended up getting 2 vs 2 but yeah...

Where the excuses at?

Btw if you couldn't bot in this game, that would mean moti wouldn't even have full 1 socks. Danny wouldn't even have a 130 account let it leave his gears... josh would probably be still bragging about bulking then. Ooohwell botters got to bot.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2012, 14:21   #74
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:
Waw look how cute, the botting buddies upset cause others took their clan map once and kept 6 of them busy when it was 6 vs 2? ended up getting 2 vs 2 but yeah...

Where the excuses at?

Btw if you couldn't bot in this game, that would mean moti wouldn't even have full 1 socks. Danny wouldn't even have a 130 account let it leave his gears... josh would probably be still bragging about bulking then. Ooohwell botters got to bot.
I don't brag about bulking lmao, infact it's kinda sad how much I have spent, but oh well, I haven't bought dbs for a long time, I don't need to when winning events is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy.
Old 01-06-2012, 14:23   #75
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Where the excuses at?

Your mother is one ugly *****
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: