Old 01-05-2012, 08:48   #46
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry Danny but I canít agree with you here that Martin ruined the server, you canít blame us for that. The server got worse after Motivation came here and all the insults you guys started, everyone here knows that. No one had fun anymore, people canít play properly because there are you guys always shackling and insulting.

Sometimes, people want to just chill at arena and play ss or w.e with their friends, but thatís impossible because there are you guys annoying with the shackle and the insults.
Sometimes, people want to do banshees, dragons and lavas, but that is impossible because you guys are there too.
So yeah, I ask you: what the point? How can someone have fun like this?

I donít know why people turned against Martin like this, I knew the mostly of the problems here had to do with Matt but not with Martin. And about that he went to L2H, man he made a char there before the server got reseted just to play ss or have fun sometimes with his friends, that didnít took him weeks to make that char, because as everyone knows, we could make an 130 acc just talking to Rich so yeah. After the server got reseted, he didnít make a Ďrealí acc there o.O, he used to login just sometimes to talk with people.

I just canít see the point really arguing over and over again, its getting annoying imo =x

Ohh wells >.>

Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 08:48   #47
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
try being diplomatic instead of directly going on pk mode? =p Talk with one of the sides you like most (or dislike the least) and try to get them to go to neutral.

Altho be careful with that, I recall we did that with a side once, and we won so much after that to the point it got boring.
There are like 4 sides.

OxyMoRoN - Varekai
HiÜlist - Calvin
Snooze... - Useless turks
Catastrophe - Us

I don't care about the Turks they're useless but Calvin is just like Varekai, he's a ***** and tries to make friends with everyone so they won't report him when he farms. We tried getting him to un-ally and make it a bit more fun but he gave us ***got rules that OxyMoRoN broke and never un-allied them. So yeah, can't do that
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 08:51   #48
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy~ View Post
Sorry Danny but I canít agree with you here that Martin ruined the server, you canít blame us for that. The server got worse after Motivation came here and all the insults you guys started, everyone here knows that. No one had fun anymore, people canít play properly because there are you guys always shackling and insulting.

Sometimes, people want to just chill at arena and play ss or w.e with their friends, but thatís impossible because there are you guys annoying with the shackle and the insults.
Sometimes, people want to do banshees, dragons and lavas, but that is impossible because you guys are there too.

I donít know why people turned against Martin like this, I knew the mostly of the problems here had to do with Matt but not with Martin. And about that he went to L2H, man he made a char there before the server got reseted just to play ss or have fun sometimes with his friends, that didnít took him weeks to make that char, because as everyone knows, we could make an 130 acc just talking to Rich so yeah. After the server got reseted, he didnít make a Ďrealí acc there o.O, he used to login just sometimes to talk with people.

I just canít see the point really arguing over and over again, its getting annoying imo =x

Ohh wells >.>
Loooool seriously, Martin started the shackling, remember when I was unshackling you guys in CTF that time, you even thanked me afterewards, 2 weeks later Martin shackles me.

The other day you were ssing in pka, and I joined in on Sanad, and you even called me pro in friend chat, now knowing sanad was in Killers Flist.

Oh, insults, wasn't it you that started insulting me in promo centre for no reason other than we beat you at DC clan war? lololol
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 09:01   #49
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Ohh wells >.>
Insults? Lol what? Motivation came here and we got bored of being teamed 300 vs 10 (Oh yes, you guys with the OP side again) so she went pure. If you and your friends weren't such bummers and fought us with an even side then I'm sure she wouldn't have gone pure and Sanad would not be pure now. You ruined the server by making such a big side and teaming us with 10x more people.

Again, you expect us to let you play or chill in PKA when you team us with a 10x bigger side and never give us a proper fight? Are you joking Betsy? We only started doing Banshees because people like your best friend Lezim started being ***gots recording/reporting me for absolutely nothing, getting me botjailed for a 2 chain because it was a laggy video lol. I used to be fine with you Betsy, you remember? If your side weren't such ***gots maybe you would be able to have fun and chill in PKA but wow, have you seen this server?

We turned against Martin because he has just showed he's the worst ***** *** on your side, we thought he was decent but he clearly isn't. Scared to fight us, sitting in promo all day and only coming out for events or when it's an un-even fight. If that's your idea of fun Betsy then please run back to L2H. I don't care what he did on L2H, he left Royalty because he got raped (Just like he did on Fire server) and ran to L2H, then came back when it was un-even again.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:04   #50
Betsy~

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Loooool seriously, Martin started the shackling, remember when I was unshackling you guys in CTF that time, you even thanked me afterewards, 2 weeks later Martin shackles me.

The other day you were ssing in pka, and I joined in on Sanad, and you even called me pro in friend chat, now knowing sanad was in Killers Flist.

Oh, insults, wasn't it you that started insulting me in promo centre for no reason other than we beat you at DC clan war? lololol
Yes I remember that you unshackled us when i was visiting that time and yes thats true i thanked you, i don't know about who started or no but what i've hearing is that you guys always do it in arena.

About what i said you were pro ssing lol thats true too.

Ok the insult part, I called you kiddo because you were insulting Tonny? o_O

Anyway i won't be here arguing like everyone here does, because its pointless, i just said what i think about it all and what i've heard.

Ayahna
Old 01-05-2012, 09:07   #51
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes I remember that you unshackled us when i was visiting that time and yes thats true i thanked you, i don't know about who started or no but what i've hearing is that you guys always do it in arena.

About what i said you were pro ssing lol thats true too.

Ok the insult part, I called you kiddo because you were insulting Tonny? o_O

Anyway i won't be here arguing like everyone here does, because its pointless, i just said what i think about it all and what i've heard.
I never insulted Tony, I told him i'm going to take his map, which I/we did, that's far from an insult, and yeah, we do shackle in pka, but so does Varekai, I remember going pka and dying to Varekai and he shackled me...I was like omg are you serious? Since then we have done the same.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:10   #52
Betsy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
Insults? Lol what? Motivation came here and we got bored of being teamed 300 vs 10 (Oh yes, you guys with the OP side again) so she went pure. If you and your friends weren't such bummers and fought us with an even side then I'm sure she wouldn't have gone pure and Sanad would not be pure now. You ruined the server by making such a big side and teaming us with 10x more people.

Again, you expect us to let you play or chill in PKA when you team us with a 10x bigger side and never give us a proper fight? Are you joking Betsy? We only started doing Banshees because people like your best friend Lezim started being ***gots recording/reporting me for absolutely nothing, getting me botjailed for a 2 chain because it was a laggy video lol. I used to be fine with you Betsy, you remember? If your side weren't such ***gots maybe you would be able to have fun and chill in PKA but wow, have you seen this server?

We turned against Martin because he has just showed he's the worst ***** *** on your side, we thought he was decent but he clearly isn't. Scared to fight us, sitting in promo all day and only coming out for events or when it's an un-even fight. If that's your idea of fun Betsy then please run back to L2H. I don't care what he did on L2H, he left Royalty because he got raped (Just like he did on Fire server) and ran to L2H, then came back when it was un-even again.
I always used to be nice with you too, i always told people that i like you even knowing you used to insult me too lol

About banshee and dragons, what i know is before everyone used to do it in their times without problems and no fights, i don't know about what Matt is doing frapping or w.e he is doing lol, but just because of him you guys prefer 'punish' the whole server?, sorry but thats weird in my view.

The server is sux yes i need to agree with it, as you guys know i don't really have time to play during the day, because of work so yeah i sit yeah at promo (as i always used to) and talk with people when i have breaks at work.

When i came back to this server 2 weeks ago, i didn't know it was like this really, beause if i knew i wouldn't come back #00

Ayahna
Old 01-05-2012, 09:15   #53
Betsy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
I never insulted Tony, I told him i'm going to take his map, which I/we did, that's far from an insult, and yeah, we do shackle in pka, but so does Varekai, I remember going pka and dying to Varekai and he shackled me...I was like omg are you serious? Since then we have done the same.
You were making fun of his face, comon Josh we all know Tonny is a nice guy =x

Ohh well as you guys know and everyone does, the server is boring as hell, noone can have fun like it used to be =\

Ayahna
Old 01-05-2012, 09:16   #54
esloc03
Banned

Quote:
I always used to be nice with you too, i always told people that i like you even knowing you used to insult me too lol

About banshee and dragons, what i know is before everyone used to do it in their times without problems and no fights, i don't know about what Matt is doing frapping or w.e he is doing lol, but just because of him you guys prefer 'punish' the whole server?, sorry but thats weird in my view.

The server is sux yes i need to agree with it, as you guys know i don't really have time to play during the day, because of work so yeah i sit yeah at promo (as i always used to) and talk with people when i have breaks at work.

When i came back to this server 2 weeks ago, i didn't know it was like this really, beause if i knew i wouldn't come back #00
How do I insult you?

How do we punish the whole server? We punish them by killing the Banshee lol? What?

Yeah the server sucks because of you and your friends, making the server unbalanced and then not even giving us a fight o_o.

The server wouldn't be like this if you guys hadn't of ran to L2H when it got even and if you didn't make such *** sides lol. You guys could sort it if you really wanted to but you don't, just shows you would rather have the server like this (where nobody fights because your side are pussies).
Old 01-05-2012, 09:17   #55
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:

Ohh well as you guys know and everyone does, the server is boring as hell, noone can have fun like it used to be =\
Of his face?????????? What??? HAHA wtf are you talking about O.o
Old 01-05-2012, 09:18   #56
esloc03
Banned

Quote:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I was there, how did he make fun of his FACE? Tony is a hypocrite, made us defend his map for 3 months while he never logged on and then teamed with you guys to take our map lololol.

The server could be fun like it used to be if you guys weren't such ***gots
Old 01-05-2012, 09:27   #57
Betsy~

Have you ever think that everyone left because of the things you guys started doing? Don't you know how many times we tried to fix the sides? o_O

Anyway this is pointless, I already said what i thought and what i've told and seen...

Ayahna
Old 01-05-2012, 09:34   #58
esloc03
Banned

Quote:
Have you ever think that everyone left because of the things you guys started doing? Don't you know how many times we tried to fix the sides? o_O

Anyway this is pointless, I already said what i thought and what i've told and seen...

Please tell us what we did, you're saying stuff but not giving all the details. Pretty useless. How did I insult you by the way? You haven't tried to fix the sides at all, each time you've had an OP side and even now you have one. If you wanted to fix it you wouldn't be allies with the biggest guild on the server. Clearly you don't, so don't cry when you can't "play" or "chill" in PKA because we're bored of a **** server.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:42   #59
AshThePharaoh
Banned

I'm still confused how I insulted Tony's face...I haven't even seen his real life picture.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:51   #60
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
So far I see, Oxymorons and hitlist are allied side to be against catastrophe
Snooze to keep the fun in the server cause they dislike catastrophe and dont want to join them.

Catastrophe, top botters/cheaters/scammers too.

Why would anyone join catastrophe? Snooze and oxy got twice the more members and better community then catastrophe can ever have

And don't forget motivation once kicked all her members and kept ctf cp rewards for her and some members only. Yeah kicking over 40 members to just share rewards with a few people.. wasn't it around 18k cps? Yeah nice scam. I haven't even started about scrub who is also in catastrophe. Scammers nice lol.

Most players would feel ashamed joining catastrophe out of free will ;O
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: