Old 01-05-2012, 08:18   #31
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
the naaaame hobo D: idk, I don't play. Hy josh. Anyway, still stand by my opinion.

See it like this, he gave you something to do for the next clan wars

And no, it is not the same principle. One has cheating, the other doesn't.

The game doesn't cater for one group of players obtaining all rewards.
Yeah, 1 minute of fun, looking forward to that too, we will get ganged by 30 people but still probably win, then they go back to promo and talk to each other for hours, untill elite pk.

Lol I even asked GodOfNoobz why he sits in promo all day and he says "I enjoy talking to my friends on co"
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 08:19   #32
CookiesShudBeMe

CookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Funny thing is only people who stopped playing this game like a year ago are defending him. Because he's unable to explain his own stupid actions. There's no point explaining to people who don't play anymore, as in they only get their information about the server currently on these forums.
CookiesShudBeMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 08:20   #33
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Yeah, 1 minute of fun, looking forward to that too, we will get ganged by 30 people but still probably win, then they go back to promo and talk to each other for hours, untill elite pk.

Lol I even asked GodOfNoobz why he sits in promo all day and he says "I enjoy talking to my friends on co"
they're giving you a fight. Exactly what you wanted, so what is the problem?

And if he likes to talk to people on co, that's his choice imo. To each their own.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 08:22   #34
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
they're giving you a fight. Exactly what you wanted, so what is the problem?

And if he likes to talk to people on co, that's his choice imo. To each their own.
No, he is not giving us a fight, he took our map when we were at stpk, and I highly doubt they will even show up tonight, in fear of been pked in TC afterwards.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:22   #35
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesShudBeMe View Post
Funny thing is only people who stopped playing this game like a year ago are defending him. Because he's unable to explain his own stupid actions. There's no point explaining to people who don't play anymore, as in they only get their information about the server currently on these forums.
I know how things are ingame. Matt's daily video updates, and half of you going on about it on my msn show exactly how it is.

He took a clanmap. the end. Wait what?

Old 01-05-2012, 08:22   #36
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you can take it because you got (apparently) a stronger force than them.

And chaining tfb / rp isn't hard at all if you have low ping.

Is it lame what he did? quite possible yes. But see it from his point of view. He knows he can not win if the map is defended. Would you let a chance go like that to cripple an opponent? Imagine if it was the other way around. You'd go for it without doubt.

Whether he sits in promo all day or not is not even something to care about.

Idk if he complains about you guys, but I'd complain too if I had some chaps fking about me on the forum every minute of the day.

Like I said, you lost a clanmap to an enemy. Not the end of the world nor something to offend him irl for.
Maybe you should log onto the server lol, it's Hi***8224;list + OxyMoRoN vs Catastrophe (us). Both of their guilds have more members than us and our guild has like 5 decent people, their side is like 10x stronger than ours.

What has RP/TFB got to do with it? Varekai has low ping but I don't think I've seen him do a 2-chain with FB o.o.

Varekai could easily take our map with the amount of people he has but he's just too **** to do so, they failed with about 15 people (no joke) vs me on a -3 account, Josh and Motivation haha. All those people were just as well geared as us. Why would I attack during STPK? I'm the one who wants a fight here, Varekai is just a ***** and is scared to fight anyone which is why he allied everyone on the server lol. I don't care about the rewards or the EXP to be honest, I want a fight but Varekai and his ***got friends have ruined it by making it a ***** server.

When him and all our enemies sit in promo all day it is lol, no fighting whatsoever because they're all baddies.

We never say anything about him really, me and Josh thought he was decent but he just showed us what a noob *** he really is.

I don't care about the clan map really as I own the other TC, I'm just stating facts. Varekai is *** who has ruined this server by being such a ***** .
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 08:25   #37
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Quote:
No, he is not giving us a fight, he took our map when we were at stpk, and I highly doubt they will even show up tonight, in fear of been pked in TC afterwards.
"we will get ganged by 30 people but still probably win"

it's one thing or the other, pick please

anyway you'd do the exact same thing if you were in his position. "oh he beat me in a tournament, What should I do? Oh look! his clan map undefended, FREE MONIES".

Moral decision. Q: do I care if enemies dislike it? y/n -> y = grab clanmap, n = go afk.

tadaa. Christ, so much bitching over something so small.

Old 01-05-2012, 08:28   #38
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
Maybe you should log onto the server lol, it's Hi†list + OxyMoRoN vs Catastrophe (us). Both of their guilds have more members than us and our guild has like 5 decent people, their side is like 10x stronger than ours.

What has RP/TFB got to do with it? Varekai has low ping but I don't think I've seen him do a 2-chain with FB o.o.

Varekai could easily take our map with the amount of people he has but he's just too **** to do so, they failed with about 15 people (no joke) vs me on a -3 account, Josh and Motivation haha. All those people were just as well geared as us. Why would I attack during STPK? I'm the one who wants a fight here, Varekai is just a ***** and is scared to fight anyone which is why he allied everyone on the server lol. I don't care about the rewards or the EXP to be honest, I want a fight but Varekai and his ***got friends have ruined it by making it a ***** server.

When him and all our enemies sit in promo all day it is lol, no fighting whatsoever because they're all baddies.

We never say anything about him really, me and Josh thought he was decent but he just showed us what a noob *** he really is.

I don't care about the clan map really as I own the other TC, I'm just stating facts. Varekai is *** who has ruined this server by being such a ***** .
short replies please x_x

ok so you enjoy having many enemies right? more to kill.

Saying "no skill" when conquer is being played with WWK/RP/TFB is bs =p

imo if the entire server is against you, and you still have no enemies coming out, that means it's the servers fault, not varekai.

You don't care about exp and rewards because you don't need them. This doesn't count for everyone.

Old 01-05-2012, 08:29   #39
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:

anyway you'd do the exact same thing if you were in his position. "oh he beat me in a tournament, What should I do? Oh look! his clan map undefended, FREE MONIES".

Moral decision. Q: do I care if enemies dislike it? y/n -> y = grab clanmap, n = go afk.

I said we'd either get ganged by 30 people or they wouldn't show, they don't find unless they have 5x as many people (not even an exageration) and really lol, I don't care about the stupid map, ask people how much money I have in my vip, 3 +2 stones every day is nothing, I care about the fact he's that sad and scared he had to wait 5 days, map-less, just to take our map.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:30   #40
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It isn't, 30 people will come to our map with equal gears but because they're baddies they might lose?

We reallly wouldn't, especially with the server like it is now. We want a fight, I don't see why we would attack them when they won't be there o.o. None of us really care about the stones/balls.

We're just saying Varekai is a ***** ***got who ruined this server once again...
Old 01-05-2012, 08:34   #41
esloc03
Banned

Quote:
short replies please x_x

ok so you enjoy having many enemies right? more to kill.

Saying "no skill" when conquer is being played with WWK/RP/TFB is bs =p

imo if the entire server is against you, and you still have no enemies coming out, that means it's the servers fault, not varekai.

You don't care about exp and rewards because you don't need them. This doesn't count for everyone.
Yeah we enjoy enemies but they all sit in promo, including Varekai.

He failed with palm and he doesn't chain with FB, I don't see why I can't say "no skill".

It is Varekai's fault because he allied Hi†list (The biggest guild on the server) making their side even bigger and then showed them all what pussies they should be, sitting in promo all day talking to each other.

So? That wasn't my point, my point was I wouldn't attack their map during STPK.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:37   #42
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Quote:
I said we'd either get ganged by 30 people or they wouldn't show, they don't find unless they have 5x as many people (not even an exageration) and really lol, I don't care about the stupid map, ask people how much money I have in my vip, 3 +2 stones every day is nothing, I care about the fact he's that sad and scared he had to wait 5 days, map-less, just to take our map.
probably, but them coming with 30 people would be wonderful rite? ;D so much killing!. hell I remember I enjoyed it back then if me and mark were up against 20 enemies. Matt finally killing me with an aimbot -.-'

@ danny

and it's awesome if they do come right? or is it a ****ty fight?

And yea it's no surprise people want to enemy you guys tho =p I'd still enjoy being the underdog but that's just me. The only reason I quit was because sides just wouldn't form and we were sitting at the pole, clanmaps and tournaments while falling asleep. All tournaments basically being fights with our own guildies lol.

Old 01-05-2012, 08:39   #43
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
Yeah we enjoy enemies but they all sit in promo, including Varekai.

He failed with palm and he doesn't chain with FB, I don't see why I can't say "no skill".

It is Varekai's fault because he allied Hi***8224;list (The biggest guild on the server) making their side even bigger and then showed them all what pussies they should be, sitting in promo all day talking to each other.

So? That wasn't my point, my point was I wouldn't attack their map during STPK.
try being diplomatic instead of directly going on pk mode? =p Talk with one of the sides you like most (or dislike the least) and try to get them to go to neutral.

Altho be careful with that, I recall we did that with a side once, and we won so much after that to the point it got boring.

Old 01-05-2012, 08:40   #44
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:
probably, but them coming with 30 people would be wonderful rite? ;D so much killing!. hell I remember I enjoyed it back then if me and mark were up against 20 enemies. Matt finally killing me with an aimbot -.-'

@ danny

And yea it's no surprise people want to enemy you guys tho =p I'd still enjoy being the underdog but that's just me. The only reason I quit was because sides just wouldn't form and we were sitting at the pole, clanmaps and tournaments while falling asleep. All tournaments basically being fights with our own guildies lol.
We enjoy being the underdogs, a lot of hitlist want to join us but we say no, not to mention, before they allied oxy they begged to allie us haha.

And no, it's not a good fight, the other day they attacked dc, we were on the pirate server, and realised at like 20:33, we went there, without stig, no team, I personally had no pots, and my STG gear was on Cookies and we still won, Varekai got killed within the first 5 seconds, useless spastic.

@Your other post: We already win everything? We got ourselves 600 cp each from gw, and 1k cp each from ctf.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:44   #45
esloc03
Banned

Quote:

Teamed by 30 people who have better gears than the account I'm on isn't really that fun, I mean yeah, few minutes of fun suuuuure but then it's back to promo for them and another weeks waiting for us.

@ danny

It's not THAT bad I guess but... 1 minute of fun then we have to wait until the next tournament, it's just boring.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: