Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2012, 05:16   #16
D M
Banned
 
D M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 973
D M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
What are you talking about you worthless piece of ****? Go back to your hole where you bot DBs and sell them for USD.
Why you still believing your noncense dude? Never did selling DBs for USD, and no you kid, not going to do that aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
Well, maybe if you guys weren't such ***** ass ***gots and didn't leave when this server started to get even maybe there would be people to talk to.

I don't remember us taking a map during STPK, and even if we did, we've won every event for the last few weeks, I don't see how we could be there and Hitlist couldn't haha. You took our map when we couldn't make it without leaving the tournament, we took theirs when both of us could show .
Danny, I told ya before, you can't take the truth. Why you just don't agree what happen and don't try to change facts?
__________________

Quote:
Nomad says:
i wanna play on the poopsex server be plus 12
Egy's :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YsSINT75c

Botjail list :
??Marshel?? [ Aimbot ]

**Dam** [ Autolevel ]

!!MaSSari!! [ Aimbot ]

marshel [ Aim Bot ]

All in a row
D M is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 05:25   #17
esloc03
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Josh's mother's bed, England
Posts: 535
esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D M View Post
Why you still believing your noncense dude? Never did selling DBs for USD, and no you kid, not going to do that aswell.
That's why Shaquille is banned for selling DBs and you still bot 24/7. Joked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D M View Post
Danny, I told ya before, you can't take the truth. Why you just don't agree what happen and don't try to change facts?
Agree with what lol? We HAVE won all the events for the last few weeks meaning if we could be there at STPK to take their map then so can Hi***8224;list, I believe we didn't take it on Wednesday though. Just Varekai being the usual dumbass that he is trying to make us look like the baddies.

EDIT: Lol Shaquille, what's an Egyption? Nice signature.
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 06:02   #18
Cloud~
~pnolɔ
 
Cloud~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Belgium || post count on panda: 13k
Posts: 3,647
Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
The fact they hide in promo ALL day even though our guild only consists of 5 people, and there allience has at least 30.

Call it tactical sure, but cmon, the only reason we started clan war is so they would actually put up a fight, but even then, they wont fight.

They are absolute useless ***gots.

A while back, varekai kissed my ass saying he doesn't want clan war, so I didn't attack his map, then as soon as he hits 140 he attacks my map.
Oh and at capture the flag once, my guildies shackled him and he cried like **** so I started unshackling his guild and betsy etc even said thanks afterwards, 2 weeks later Varekai shackles me in TC lol, hes as big of a hypocrite as Lezim, and deffo has as much skill as him, lmao useless spastic.
hey, if you guys fight as much as you say you do, I don't see a reason why varekai can't go for that map. blame TQ's lousy timing, not varekai. Sure it's not "honorable", but that word is useless in this game anyway.

and yea that story sounds familiar to koff back in the days. Peace and friendship until he hit 140, then went hostile to everyone. Not like we had a problem stomping him to oblivion.

Anyway get over it, it's a game. It's only normal that an enemy takes your map.
__________________
My Anime list
Anime group! join if you are interested

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.


You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 06:07   #19
esloc03
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Josh's mother's bed, England
Posts: 535
esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
hey, if you guys fight as much as you say you do, I don't see a reason why varekai can't go for that map. blame TQ's lousy timing, not varekai. Sure it's not "honorable", but that word is useless in this game anyway.

and yea that story sounds familiar to koff back in the days. Peace and friendship until he hit 140, then went hostile to everyone. Not like we had a problem stomping him to oblivion.

Anyway get over it, it's a game. It's only normal that an enemy takes your map.
All we're saying that he's a *****, lol. Bit obvious they would attack at a point where we cant attend because they're scared to fight us. Him and his ***** friends are the reason this server is ****, Varekai got raped so much he ran out of Fire server and then ran from here to L2H when it got even. The guy is baddie, I wouldn't be bothered if he actually beat us fair and square when we can fight but lol, it's shocking how bad he is. Lezim #2. Won't have this problem soon though, I'll be using my account instead of this -3 one.
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 06:29   #20
f00ker-v2.5
Spamobot
 
f00ker-v2.5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sweden ftw (:
Posts: 2,648
f00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
<3 both Martins

Josh and Cookies just suck.

Danny is just cute
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
f00ker-v2.5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 06:35   #21
esloc03
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Josh's mother's bed, England
Posts: 535
esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker-v2.5 View Post
Danny is just cute
ty
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 06:52   #22
Varekai
Registered User
 
Varekai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Austria
Posts: 533
Varekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker-v2.5 View Post
<3 both Martins
__________________

Royalty
Varekai~
|OxyMoRoN|

Varekai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 06:53   #23
esloc03
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Josh's mother's bed, England
Posts: 535
esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varekai View Post
My posts not worth replying to, huh?

I can see now why you don't post lol, owned yourself.
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 07:59   #24
Cloud~
~pnolɔ
 
Cloud~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Belgium || post count on panda: 13k
Posts: 3,647
Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
If matt had a clan map, and he couldn't attend it, wouldn't you use an alt just to take it for the lulz?

it's a free win, free + stones, it's normal he would take it.

and imo varekai was quite good when I still played. Anything that is left of skill in this game is long gone too.

He just took your clan map and you act as if he is the devil himself, jeez danny grow a pair lol. Calling him lezim #2 is nonsense too, as I have yet to see varekai make a retarded botclaim or act like an idiot.
__________________
My Anime list
Anime group! join if you are interested

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.


You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 08:06   #25
AshThePharaoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Danny's Mums bed
Posts: 1,171
AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
If matt had a clan map, and he couldn't attend it, wouldn't you use an alt just to take it for the lulz?

it's a free win, free + stones, it's normal he would take it.

and imo varekai was quite good when I still played. Anything that is left of skill in this game is long gone too.

He just took your clan map and you act as if he is the devil himself, jeez danny grow a pair lol. Calling him lezim #2 is nonsense too, as I have yet to see varekai make a retarded botclaim or act like an idiot.
We don't care about Lezim's ****ty bi clan, he can have his +1 stones hes useless anyway, we will stick to having both TCs thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
hey, if you guys fight as much as you say you do, I don't see a reason why varekai can't go for that map. blame TQ's lousy timing, not varekai. Sure it's not "honorable", but that word is useless in this game anyway.
So if we were to firework every event, we could blame TQ for not being able to patch it right, after all, sure it's not honorable, but that word is useless in this game anyway.
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 08:07   #26
esloc03
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Josh's mother's bed, England
Posts: 535
esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
If matt had a clan map, and he couldn't attend it, wouldn't you use an alt just to take it for the lulz?

Who's Matt?

it's a free win, free + stones, it's normal he would take it.

and imo varekai was quite good when I still played. Anything that is left of skill in this game is long gone too.

He just took your clan map and you act as if he is the devil himself, jeez danny grow a pair lol. Calling him lezim #2 is nonsense too, as I have yet to see varekai make a retarded botclaim or act like an idiot.
If Lezim had a clan map and we wanted it we would take it that day lol, why the hell would we wait?

Varekai was okay yeah but now he's like Lezim haha, I don't think I've seen him do any good chains really.

I call him Lezim #2 because he's a *****, he sits in promo all day like a silent ***got. Doesn't do anything apart from hide, comes out for tournaments or to team us 30 vs 1. Scared to fight and will never fight us lol, the server is boring because he's such a ***** ***got allying/recruiting everyone and then just sitting in promo. As I said, if he won it fair and square then sure, but being a *** and not even fighting us is just lame.

Of course he won't call me a botter on here or in-game because he's like the worst on our server. He has made like what... 5 accounts all over L135? All 2s high bless + etc. through botting. But he will still talk to his little ***** friends like Lezim about it.
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 08:08   #27
Cloud~
~pnolɔ
 
Cloud~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Belgium || post count on panda: 13k
Posts: 3,647
Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
We don't care about Lezim's ****ty bi clan, he can have his +1 stones hes useless anyway, we will stick to having both TCs thanks.


So if we were to firework every event, we could blame TQ for not being able to patch it right, after all, sure it's not honorable, but that word is useless in this game anyway.
but if no one would challenge tc, and matt can't make it for some known reason, wouldn't you make an alt to take his bi clan for the heck of it?

And no, there is a difference between cheating and non cheating. Come on ash, you know better than that.

Don't become what you condemn, otherwise you too are a hypocrite.
__________________
My Anime list
Anime group! join if you are interested

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.


You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 08:09   #28
AshThePharaoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Danny's Mums bed
Posts: 1,171
AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
but if no one would challenge tc, and matt can't make it for some known reason, wouldn't you make an alt to take his bi clan for the heck of it?

And no, there is a difference between cheating and non cheating. Come on ash, you know better than that.

Don't become what you condemn, otherwise you too are a hypocrite.
I'm Josh, yeah, there is a difference, but it's the same principal.

Last edited by AshThePharaoh; 01-05-2012 at 08:16.
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 08:13   #29
Cloud~
~pnolɔ
 
Cloud~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Belgium || post count on panda: 13k
Posts: 3,647
Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
If Lezim had a clan map and we wanted it we would take it that day lol, why the hell would we wait?

Varekai was okay yeah but now he's like Lezim haha, I don't think I've seen him do any good chains really.

I call him Lezim #2 because he's a *****, he sits in promo all day like a silent ***got. Doesn't do anything apart from hide, comes out for tournaments or to team us 30 vs 1. Scared to fight and will never fight us lol, the server is boring because he's such a ***** ***got allying/recruiting everyone and then just sitting in promo. As I said, if he won it fair and square then sure, but being a *** and not even fighting us is just lame.

Of course he won't call me a botter on here or in-game because he's like the worst on our server. He has made like what... 5 accounts all over L135? All 2s high bless + etc. through botting. But he will still talk to his little ***** friends like Lezim about it.
you can take it because you got (apparently) a stronger force than them.

And chaining tfb / rp isn't hard at all if you have low ping.

Is it lame what he did? quite possible yes. But see it from his point of view. He knows he can not win if the map is defended. Would you let a chance go like that to cripple an opponent? Imagine if it was the other way around. You'd go for it without doubt.

Whether he sits in promo all day or not is not even something to care about.

Idk if he complains about you guys, but I'd complain too if I had some chaps fking about me on the forum every minute of the day.

Like I said, you lost a clanmap to an enemy. Not the end of the world nor something to offend him irl for.
__________________
My Anime list
Anime group! join if you are interested

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.


You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 08:15   #30
Cloud~
~pnolɔ
 
Cloud~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Belgium || post count on panda: 13k
Posts: 3,647
Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
I'm Josh, yeah, there is a difference, but it's the same princaple.
the naaaame hobo D: idk, I don't play. Hy josh. Anyway, still stand by my opinion.

See it like this, he gave you something to do for the next clan wars

And no, it is not the same principle. One has cheating, the other doesn't.

The game doesn't cater for one group of players obtaining all rewards.
__________________
My Anime list
Anime group! join if you are interested

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.


You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:23.