Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 12:40   #61
~b|t3m33~
Cherry Pie

~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx(G.L.A)xxx View Post
thinx my god he proveit this to me i know it . u heatting me now u start agin talking **** to me my real friends and brothers telling me makari will not be your friend she heat us from long time she heatting u cus u was in maffia .
realy i feel bad i know why u all heatting me cus i was in maffia and im +12 full but u no thnx my god i get 3 from your said real friends and they prove this to me DF hellmastor and rail new this guys prove it to me they are real friends not like u realy im sad cus i try my hard to make good wey for your pissnis cars in my cantry cus i want hellp u not to get your respcet to win u to be good friends in real not in game =/ do you remember when i gev u 1 scroll dbs? did i asking u to respcet me? did you remember when i gev u dbs and cps to plvl your water to 131? did i asking u to respcet me? i dont know why u talking **** about respcet and i didint ask any off u all to respcet me i was your all enemy but i think i said sorry to u all and u agrred this to be your friend why u start this **** agin why u want to make me your enemy u talking **** to me to make angrry and join agin to maffia to fightting u i wont this **** happen im cool like that i have good friend u can ask DF or acryxxx or hellmastor or rail new i hellp them all with dbs or mony or cps did i asked them to respcet me? rail asking me to make items + i hellp him with 8 or 9 dbs but after 2 or 3 deys he gev them back to me why? cus he is good man not like others make friend with me to get some items or dbs oh ya about acryxxx i hellp him to make + and 2 soc and i gev him cut archer 2 socket and bow when he done lvling gev them back to me but he didint gev them back he delet me from friends lest and ignor me why?cus he make friend with me to get some stuff like other =/.at last i dont care talk to me **** i dont care cus i know who im and i know who u are and i know who is the good in her i respcet u all guys and i know u know it and u all feel it and i try hard to be good friend with u all but u now broking this friendship u can now start talking **** to me i dont care realy and im realy angrry for my silf cus i try to hellp u for your cares selling .
You are only causing drama to yourself GLa. I am not hating you personally. I actually liked you and tried to defend you from everyone that is hating you on this side. I still think of you as a good person, but I am not going to tolerate you talking bad about the people on this side because you don't know anything. You haven't even tried to get to know them or all of us. All you did was show up and tried to act like you are so important and that we have to follow your orders. I have been telling you it's not going to work out that way. You don't boss no one around just because you think you are wealthier and you have something most of us don't.

You said Rail asked you for ****? I don't know who on that char asked you for **** but I can assure you none of us want anything from you. The last thing I would do is beg you for anything because look at you now, you give then you brag about it, don't bother giving anything at all please if you are just going to talk alot of ****. We do not owe you anything, if you gave out anything, we never asked you, so blame yourself. If you didn't ask us to respect you why are you being so dramatic then? Why do you brag so much about what you have given? Don't you think those ppl you have given ****s to like you claim have returned the favor to you already.

Just being in your guild have caused alot of drama between these sides, you've caused old friends to hate each other, just for your satisfaction? What else do you want? What else can these ppl give back to you? You want them to play 24/7 and give up their lives to be with you on a s hitty ass game?? Not going to happen. Your expectations are too high, these people have lives outside the game to live on. Don't expect that every single wars you come across with they will always be there, if that is the case we would always win wars if everybody was to show up, but you see that is not othe case because all of us live on different time zones, and most of us work and try to have a life. So you getting mad for people that didn't show up for GW's is very stupid, I thought you are a man, not a little boy. Now I think that you need more time to grow up.

I am not hating you gla, I am only trying to make you understand why things are the way it is now. I don't want you to blame anybody on this side because we haven't done anything to you, infact you are the one who's done something. So please let us not point fingers, what happened had happened, just accept the fact that you cannot man this side, it takes alot of patience and understanding, you are not doing any of those. So just do yourself a favor and stop blaming ppl for whatever it is that is happening to you, it is your fault not ours.

~Proud Member of the Spear Babe Club w/ Alien Babysonja, Baby Xorn/Ohmygod & Baby Lunnchbox/Railstin~ & Memphix/Aiceru

2 my partners in crime who believed & trusted me, who gave their loyalty and supported me, I just wanted 2 say that I really appreciate evrythng dat u guys have done 4 me, thnk u so much, I will nver 4get u guys! U guys have made this game so much fun to play back then & so hard to 4get. I owe a lot 2 all of you who stood by me. U knw who u R..TC
Old 08-01-2008, 14:01   #62
xxx(G.L.A)xxx

xxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny View Post
teehee

topic isnt about dbs, if i mentioned its bc all u do as gl is give dbs away(okok u said u only give to friends blahblah, allright!). Our view on u as gl, thats what the thread is about, i think more than half said ur not a good one. When i said something about respect, i wasnt talking about u giving dbs and not hoping get repsect for it, i was talking about u the gl not respecting ur members. Heating = hating? if so i dont hate u.. i just dont like u as gl, like i said in another thread i dont know the real gla, just the gl, and i dislike it. I'm not anrgy or anything closer, i was just saying my point of view.. So dont come here saying things ur not sure and tell me to **** off bc all i said here is true. If ur an anti mafia, i guess that means ur not my enemy. So dont say we made u enemy blah blah, i just dislike u as gl, i saw u in gw beating mafia, thats good, just dont be a fool and think u can boss ppl around and say naughty things to them just bc u their gl and full +12. Plz read twice b4 say any nonsense.
u know what f u ck u and and bot this>> _|_ in your ass im bad i dont need your respcet and i dont need any thing from u u mother f u cker

Im Not a FB master!

But I am A Head Of TeacherS In Fbing !

Want Free Lessons Whisper Me At Any Time Any PlaCe!

Ill Be At Jail Or Arena Waiting For You!

And Try To Catch Or Fraps Me If YOU CAN!

Cuz U ill Get Nothing!
Old 08-01-2008, 14:10   #63
xxx(G.L.A)xxx

xxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~b|t3m33~ View Post
You are only causing drama to yourself GLa. I am not hating you personally. I actually liked you and tried to defend you from everyone that is hating you on this side. I still think of you as a good person, but I am not going to tolerate you talking bad about the people on this side because you don't know anything. You haven't even tried to get to know them or all of us. All you did was show up and tried to act like you are so important and that we have to follow your orders. I have been telling you it's not going to work out that way. You don't boss no one around just because you think you are wealthier and you have something most of us don't.

You said Rail asked you for ****? I don't know who on that char asked you for **** but I can assure you none of us want anything from you. The last thing I would do is beg you for anything because look at you now, you give then you brag about it, don't bother giving anything at all please if you are just going to talk alot of ****. We do not owe you anything, if you gave out anything, we never asked you, so blame yourself. If you didn't ask us to respect you why are you being so dramatic then? Why do you brag so much about what you have given? Don't you think those ppl you have given ****s to like you claim have returned the favor to you already.

Just being in your guild have caused alot of drama between these sides, you've caused old friends to hate each other, just for your satisfaction? What else do you want? What else can these ppl give back to you? You want them to play 24/7 and give up their lives to be with you on a s hitty ass game?? Not going to happen. Your expectations are too high, these people have lives outside the game to live on. Don't expect that every single wars you come across with they will always be there, if that is the case we would always win wars if everybody was to show up, but you see that is not othe case because all of us live on different time zones, and most of us work and try to have a life. So you getting mad for people that didn't show up for GW's is very stupid, I thought you are a man, not a little boy. Now I think that you need more time to grow up.

I am not hating you gla, I am only trying to make you understand why things are the way it is now. I don't want you to blame anybody on this side because we haven't done anything to you, infact you are the one who's done something. So please let us not point fingers, what happened had happened, just accept the fact that you cannot man this side, it takes alot of patience and understanding, you are not doing any of those. So just do yourself a favor and stop blaming ppl for whatever it is that is happening to you, it is your fault not ours.
im not startting this **** u who start this im not start talking about what i gev u are im not start talking about repsct u are so thisis all your fulit not me if u just leave me alon and not talking **** to me all this will not happen from now i dont care about maffia said or your said just do this fever leave me alon and stop talking about me u have like 1k ppl in this server u can tlk about them why all time u talking about me ? can u all leave me alon? f u ck your all respcet i dont care about it anymore.

Im Not a FB master!

But I am A Head Of TeacherS In Fbing !

Want Free Lessons Whisper Me At Any Time Any PlaCe!

Ill Be At Jail Or Arena Waiting For You!

And Try To Catch Or Fraps Me If YOU CAN!

Cuz U ill Get Nothing!
Old 08-01-2008, 14:35   #64
GhosT.v2
ImStrongK?

GhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond repute
wow#
i knew that will happen
BACKSTAPPERS!!!!!"$"%$%%^^^&&^%$"
Old 08-01-2008, 14:38   #65
Aeristifa
Rassengan

Aeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Aeristifa Send a message via MSN to Aeristifa Send a message via Yahoo to Aeristifa Send a message via Skype™ to Aeristifa
Quote:
im not startting this **** u who start this im not start talking about what i gev u are im not start talking about repsct u are so thisis all your fulit not me if u just leave me alon and not talking **** to me all this will not happen from now i dont care about maffia said or your said just do this fever leave me alon and stop talking about me u have like 1k ppl in this server u can tlk about them why all time u talking about me ? can u all leave me alon? f u ck your all respcet i dont care about it anymore.
Dude try to understand that this thread is not a flaming thread. It is all of our opinions on how we think your guild leadership is about. And in our opinion ur not a good GL. We're not hating on you and we're not making fun of you or anything like that. It's only an opinion thread. We're not saying whether you're a good person or a bad person, we're only stating an opinion. Don't confuse them.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Tiger Server:
Aeristifa- 116 Warr-Warr (Retired)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

BotJail Count: 16

Proud Leader of C.S.I Club (Can't Stand Idiots. For This Forum's Unless It's already Taken. )

Love Your Enemies. They Hate That.
Old 08-01-2008, 14:41   #66
GhosT.v2
ImStrongK?

GhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond reputeGhosT.v2 has a reputation beyond repute
hey cindy , u r trying to get the others respect by saying **** abt others?
i know how u act , u rly suck that way
i liked u b4 , but it was wrong
lolol funny u
**** u
Old 08-01-2008, 15:25   #67
BooYaAka

BooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
u know what f u ck u and and bot this>> _|_ in your ass im bad i dont need your respcet and i dont need any thing from u u mother f u cker
Dude...why the **** are you disrespectin her like that, why you spoutin that nonsense, she didn't even flame you. She just gave general feedback of her opinion of you AS a GUILD LEADER. Its no goddamn wonder why king is failing, just look at wtf your saying right now. You don't act like a leader one bit! Your taking people's opinion and feedback and turning it into words that make you angry, when it really should make you reflect and learn from it. It's not mikari, nanao, or anyone else who are 'breaking' this friendship or whatever, it's you who are severing this tie if you are choosing to do so.

I don't know why the hell you started spazzing out, but chill out guy, if you had read people's posts properly, you'd understand more clearly.
Old 08-01-2008, 15:31   #68
~b|t3m33~
Cherry Pie

~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You didn't have to say you started this **** or not, obviously you are not the thread starter so you didn't start it. The thread was about what people think of you, when people said their thoughts about your leadership you got defensive and got all upset then you started saying bad words to everyone on this side. I never said this was about me, when I said on my replies "us" meaning the people on this side whoever they are whatever they are, I said "us" because I belong on this side. How can I just leave you alone when you were talking bad about the people on this side on your reply? I was only trying to make you understand why this is happening but you got too defensive, I am not trying to argue with you I am only trying to make you understand why they act this way to you but you act as if I am your enemy, lol to hell with it then. Seems like you are not far from any of your brothers, bunch of narrow minded people.

I can understand why you are upset but with the way you are replying I guess I don't have to wonder why these people are hating you. I don't hate you infact I liked you, cuz I thought you were not like any of your brothers, but now I think I have to reconsider. Don't get mad GLA, it is part of being a leader, people will always criticize you but instead of proving them wrong you are just agreeing with what they think of you, I guess you really were not that sincere.

~Proud Member of the Spear Babe Club w/ Alien Babysonja, Baby Xorn/Ohmygod & Baby Lunnchbox/Railstin~ & Memphix/Aiceru

2 my partners in crime who believed & trusted me, who gave their loyalty and supported me, I just wanted 2 say that I really appreciate evrythng dat u guys have done 4 me, thnk u so much, I will nver 4get u guys! U guys have made this game so much fun to play back then & so hard to 4get. I owe a lot 2 all of you who stood by me. U knw who u R..TC
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: