Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 09:58   #46
Nanny
Ellus

Nanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx(G.L.A)xxx View Post
i know why u said that cus u asking me to hellp u with some dbs and i didint help now u angry cus i didint gev u dbs lol u are a ****ing noob i worning u and all members if no 1 come i will kick good leader maens when the leader say somthing all the members do what the gl said not like u u all join in my guild just to get some dbs or items or mony thats all when GW start u all offline
f u c k u and f u ck all your friend who join in my guild
wow since when? I joined my noob in your guild, actually, on the branch, i dont play on my noob since i rbed, long time ago.. when u started *****ing at us i left ur guild to join new fireemblem, i am a noob? thats fine, noobs r cute. I wasnt going to gw on my own chars, non of my mains r in ur guild, so u cant say i joined for dbs.. good thing i only helped u with gw once, inviting ppl, so not much to regret. And.. erm f u c k you too.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:12   #47
firetridagger
Warriors!

firetridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny View Post
wow since when? I joined my noob in your guild, actually, on the branch, i dont play on my noob since i rbed, long time ago.. when u started *****ing at us i left ur guild to join new fireemblem, i am a noob? thats fine, noobs r cute. I wasnt going to gw on my own chars, non of my mains r in ur guild, so u cant say i joined for dbs.. good thing i only helped u with gw once, inviting ppl, so not much to regret. And.. erm f u c k you too.
now now .. lets focus .. on our main enemy !
ANakedStripper War>Water>Tro110 [Retired]
mightymagician Fire>Fire120 [Hacked]
tridaggerx Archer>Archer60 [Retired]
Old 07-31-2008, 11:11   #48
BooYaAka

BooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i know why u said that cus u asking me to hellp u with some dbs and i didint help now u angry cus i didint gev u dbs lol u are a ****ing noob i worning u and all members if no 1 come i will kick good leader maens when the leader say somthing all the members do what the gl said not like u u all join in my guild just to get some dbs or items or mony thats all when GW start u all offline
Wow..can you prove that nanny joined for dbs? If not then stfu, you ain't got the right to say **** otherwise. And no, a good leader does not mean when the leader say something that all the members will do what he says, thats ****ing imperial and proves your a goddamn jackass. If your goal was towards imperialism for starters, then obviously no one would listen to your ass. A guild leader is one who is democratic. And a guild leader, does not blame the ones that COULD NOT COME because THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT NOT COMING that they are just a bunch of db leeches.

You are not fit to be a leader GLA, you can't even talk to your guild personally, you leave things to others and when you try to do it yourself, all you do is like log in once or twice a week and tell people to come, how the **** would the people offline know about anything then?

I thought big of ~KING~, so did a lot of other people, but...it was just a big mess, that's all it was. kings a fail.
Old 07-31-2008, 15:25   #49
~b|t3m33~
Cherry Pie

~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute
Lmfao true colors came out. About Db's s hit, no one on this side gets anything if you never gave away anything to begin with. You gave something away without forcing you or begging you for any ****. Don't go blaming people for your doing's. Nobody asked you for any ****, you are the one who gave ppl stuff like I said hoping you'd get some respect back. I believe the people you have given ****s to, had said their sincere thank you's to you, I think that is more than enough, you cannot ask a person to die for you just because you have given them dbs.

Just because you gave something doesn't mean people are obligated to follow you wherever you turn, and wipe your butt if you needed them to. So don't give us that attitude, the people you've given **** to had been good to you don't expect them to give up their lives in real life just because of a ****ty ass game like this to satisfy your needs. I am pretty sure that if they could help they would, no doubts about that since we all disliked mafia. You forgot that there is life outside a ****ty game. A game is played when you have time. Games are to be played as a game not to make as a career.

~Proud Member of the Spear Babe Club w/ Alien Babysonja, Baby Xorn/Ohmygod & Baby Lunnchbox/Railstin~ & Memphix/Aiceru

2 my partners in crime who believed & trusted me, who gave their loyalty and supported me, I just wanted 2 say that I really appreciate evrythng dat u guys have done 4 me, thnk u so much, I will nver 4get u guys! U guys have made this game so much fun to play back then & so hard to 4get. I owe a lot 2 all of you who stood by me. U knw who u R..TC

Last edited by ~b|t3m33~; 07-31-2008 at 15:31.
Old 07-31-2008, 15:40   #50
<>JIN<>
DRNK MONKY

<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to <>JIN<>
1.) Srry highly doubt nanny wants ur dbs.
2.) If you claim to be pro fber btw dun zap
3.) Your not the true anti mafia guild
4.) You ***
5.) Nanny would make a better GL than u
6.) Buying friends is *** **** go make them not buy them
7.) Just cause u can buy all the gears and dbs you want doesnt mean u can buy good friends or guidlies
8.) I dun respect u cause ur a jew
9.) Your a homo

and....

10.) Bad GL.

PK HOMOS ON TORNADO

Nothing to fear but fear itself
Old 07-31-2008, 17:09   #51
Aeristifa
Rassengan

Aeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Aeristifa Send a message via MSN to Aeristifa Send a message via Yahoo to Aeristifa Send a message via Skype™ to Aeristifa
Quote:
And what you have just said right there is the reason why most people will not respect you nor like you for that matter. When you say things like that people will never ever respect you in any way shape or form. Take me for example, I'm prolly one of the least respected people on here cause of the things I have said. So now you know why many people think less of you now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny View Post
Don't listen to him -.-. He'll never understand anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <>JIN<> View Post
4.) You ***
7.) Just cause u can buy all the gears and dbs you want doesnt mean u can buy good friends or guidlies
9.) Your a homo

and....

10.) Bad GL.
Agreed
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Tiger Server:
Aeristifa- 116 Warr-Warr (Retired)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

BotJail Count: 16

Proud Leader of C.S.I Club (Can't Stand Idiots. For This Forum's Unless It's already Taken. )

Love Your Enemies. They Hate That.
Old 07-31-2008, 20:29   #52
firetridagger
Warriors!

firetridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond reputefiretridagger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by <>JIN<> View Post
4.) You ***
9.) Your a homo

and....

10.) Bad GL.
psh i zap too
Old 07-31-2008, 20:34   #53
Aeristifa
Rassengan

Aeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Aeristifa Send a message via MSN to Aeristifa Send a message via Yahoo to Aeristifa Send a message via Skype™ to Aeristifa
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetridagger View Post
psh i zap too
But you're a tao you have an excuse

Tiger Server:

Proud Leader of C.S.I Club (Can't Stand Idiots. For This Forum's Unless It's already Taken. )

Old 07-31-2008, 21:56   #54
<>JIN<>
DRNK MONKY

<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute<>JIN<> has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to <>JIN<>
Quote:
psh i zap too
1.) U smell funny
2.) U smell funny
3.) U smell funny
4.) U smell funny
5.) U smell funny
6.) U smell funny
7.) U smell funny
8.) U smell funny
9.) U smell funny

and...

10.) U smell funny

Bad GL.

PK HOMOS ON TORNADO

Nothing to fear but fear itself
Old 08-01-2008, 00:39   #55
firetridagger
Warriors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeristifa View Post
But you're a tao you have an excuse
no i mean when i am on a trojan ..

like seriously .. watever skills it takes to kill the person .. its fine with me..

At least thats how I see it..
Old 08-01-2008, 05:30   #56
xxx(G.L.A)xxx

xxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond reputexxx(G.L.A)xxx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~b|t3m33~ View Post
Lmfao true colors came out. About Db's s hit, no one on this side gets anything if you never gave away anything to begin with. You gave something away without forcing you or begging you for any ****. Don't go blaming people for your doing's. Nobody asked you for any ****, you are the one who gave ppl stuff like I said hoping you'd get some respect back. I believe the people you have given ****s to, had said their sincere thank you's to you, I think that is more than enough, you cannot ask a person to die for you just because you have given them dbs.

Just because you gave something doesn't mean people are obligated to follow you wherever you turn, and wipe your butt if you needed them to. So don't give us that attitude, the people you've given **** to had been good to you don't expect them to give up their lives in real life just because of a ****ty ass game like this to satisfy your needs. I am pretty sure that if they could help they would, no doubts about that since we all disliked mafia. You forgot that there is life outside a ****ty game. A game is played when you have time. Games are to be played as a game not to make as a career.
thinx my god he proveit this to me i know it . u heatting me now u start agin talking **** to me my real friends and brothers telling me makari will not be your friend she heat us from long time she heatting u cus u was in maffia .
realy i feel bad i know why u all heatting me cus i was in maffia and im +12 full but u no thnx my god i get 3 from your said real friends and they prove this to me DF hellmastor and rail new this guys prove it to me they are real friends not like u realy im sad cus i try my hard to make good wey for your pissnis cars in my cantry cus i want hellp u not to get your respcet to win u to be good friends in real not in game =/ do you remember when i gev u 1 scroll dbs? did i asking u to respcet me? did you remember when i gev u dbs and cps to plvl your water to 131? did i asking u to respcet me? i dont know why u talking **** about respcet and i didint ask any off u all to respcet me i was your all enemy but i think i said sorry to u all and u agrred this to be your friend why u start this **** agin why u want to make me your enemy u talking **** to me to make angrry and join agin to maffia to fightting u i wont this **** happen im cool like that i have good friend u can ask DF or acryxxx or hellmastor or rail new i hellp them all with dbs or mony or cps did i asked them to respcet me? rail asking me to make items + i hellp him with 8 or 9 dbs but after 2 or 3 deys he gev them back to me why? cus he is good man not like others make friend with me to get some items or dbs oh ya about acryxxx i hellp him to make + and 2 soc and i gev him cut archer 2 socket and bow when he done lvling gev them back to me but he didint gev them back he delet me from friends lest and ignor me why?cus he make friend with me to get some stuff like other =/.at last i dont care talk to me **** i dont care cus i know who im and i know who u are and i know who is the good in her i respcet u all guys and i know u know it and u all feel it and i try hard to be good friend with u all but u now broking this friendship u can now start talking **** to me i dont care realy and im realy angrry for my silf cus i try to hellp u for your cares selling .

Im Not a FB master!

But I am A Head Of TeacherS In Fbing !

Want Free Lessons Whisper Me At Any Time Any PlaCe!

Ill Be At Jail Or Arena Waiting For You!

And Try To Catch Or Fraps Me If YOU CAN!

Cuz U ill Get Nothing!

Last edited by xxx(G.L.A)xxx; 08-01-2008 at 05:37.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:26   #57
Aeristifa
Rassengan

Quote:
no i mean when i am on a trojan ..

like seriously .. watever skills it takes to kill the person .. its fine with me..

At least thats how I see it..
True =p. I'm a noob I can't zap D=.

Quote:
thinx my god he proveit this to me i know it . u heatting me now u start agin talking **** to me my real friends and brothers telling me makari will not be your friend she heat us from long time she heatting u cus u was in maffia .
realy i feel bad i know why u all heatting me cus i was in maffia and im +12 full but u no thnx my god i get 3 from your said real friends and they prove this to me DF hellmastor and rail new this guys prove it to me they are real friends not like u realy im sad cus i try my hard to make good wey for your pissnis cars in my cantry cus i want hellp u not to get your respcet to win u to be good friends in real not in game =/ do you remember when i gev u 1 scroll dbs? did i asking u to respcet me? did you remember when i gev u dbs and cps to plvl your water to 131? did i asking u to respcet me? i dont know why u talking **** about respcet and i didint ask any off u all to respcet me i was your all enemy but i think i said sorry to u all and u agrred this to be your friend why u start this **** agin why u want to make me your enemy u talking **** to me to make angrry and join agin to maffia to fightting u i wont this **** happen im cool like that i have good friend u can ask DF or acryxxx or hellmastor or rail new i hellp them all with dbs or mony or cps did i asked them to respcet me? rail asking me to make items + i hellp him with 8 or 9 dbs but after 2 or 3 deys he gev them back to me why? cus he is good man not like others make friend with me to get some items or dbs oh ya about acryxxx i hellp him to make + and 2 soc and i gev him cut archer 2 socket and bow when he done lvling gev them back to me but he didint gev them back he delet me from friends lest and ignor me why?cus he make friend with me to get some stuff like other =/.at last i dont care talk to me **** i dont care cus i know who im and i know who u are and i know who is the good in her i respcet u all guys and i know u know it and u all feel it and i try hard to be good friend with u all but u now broking this friendship u can now start talking **** to me i dont care realy and im realy angrry for my silf cus i try to hellp u for your cares selling .
Dbs Plx

Tiger Server:

Old 08-01-2008, 09:15   #58
Nanny
Ellus

Nanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond reputeNanny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
now now .. lets focus .. on our main enemy !
teehee
Quote:
topic isnt about dbs, if i mentioned its bc all u do as gl is give dbs away(okok u said u only give to friends blahblah, allright!). Our view on u as gl, thats what the thread is about, i think more than half said ur not a good one. When i said something about respect, i wasnt talking about u giving dbs and not hoping get repsect for it, i was talking about u the gl not respecting ur members. Heating = hating? if so i dont hate u.. i just dont like u as gl, like i said in another thread i dont know the real gla, just the gl, and i dislike it. I'm not anrgy or anything closer, i was just saying my point of view.. So dont come here saying things ur not sure and tell me to **** off bc all i said here is true. If ur an anti mafia, i guess that means ur not my enemy. So dont say we made u enemy blah blah, i just dislike u as gl, i saw u in gw beating mafia, thats good, just dont be a fool and think u can boss ppl around and say naughty things to them just bc u their gl and full +12. Plz read twice b4 say any nonsense.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:25   #59
BooYaAka

BooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond reputeBooYaAka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

so....you ***** at your good friends that they don't come to guild war?
Old 08-01-2008, 09:43   #60
firetridagger
Warriors!

k did anyone actually read what GLA wrote ?
hardly doubt any of u did
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: