View Poll Results: What do you think of this Suggestion?
Great, I would love to see it being implemented ! 0 0%
Good Suggestion but some improvements would be required though! 1 25.00%
I prefer the current purchasing/selling system.. 1 25.00%
No comments 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2008, 02:39   #1
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Kingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond repute
Improvements to Buying/Selling Items from Me

As for today, i bring you fellows are great suggestion..

Sick and tired of going through every vendor shop in market in search of an item you need? Not only once but countless times a day?

Now, if we could have an NPC that would display all the items that the Player wants to purchase by either selecting from the choice or typing the item name.. Buying and Selling would be alot Easier

Not only could Players get the cheapest item at the fastest time, they could enjoy the convenience of shopping...

Just an Illustration: Player A is in search of +1 1hander, he either select or type and a display of all the +1 1hander found in the market vendors shop would be displayed instantly. Player A could compare the prices and purchase the ones based on his budget...

What do you guys think? If you support this idea, feel free to support it ! TQ would actually consider taking up this idea..
Old 06-28-2008, 04:53   #2
Cassy666-v8

Cassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond repute
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetoKynes View Post
i wanna be as cool as cassy one day
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMeABook View Post
you're pretty hot,wanna see what level phoenix comes out of my +5 sword?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx View Post

no man no!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMeABook View Post
ok then,you asked for this. i'm going to herc you with my testicles until you run out of hp,then i'm going to hit you with a good phoenix to finish you off.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Cassy666-v8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: