View Poll Results: How were the pyramid's made?
Egyptians 11 55.00%
Aliens 6 30.00%
No ****in clue 3 15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2008, 20:56   #16
anasgets111
Anas

anasgets111 has a reputation beyond reputeanasgets111 has a reputation beyond reputeanasgets111 has a reputation beyond reputeanasgets111 has a reputation beyond reputeanasgets111 has a reputation beyond reputeanasgets111 has a reputation beyond reputeanasgets111 has a reputation beyond reputeanasgets111 has a reputation beyond reputeanasgets111 has a reputation beyond reputeanasgets111 has a reputation beyond reputeanasgets111 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianyu View Post
srry, forgot something

The pyramids weren't built by aliens or angels and stuff, they were built by the egyptian gods of course ^^ Isis, Set, Ra, Osiris, etc. Each of the gods helped in some way. Set sent animals to help, Ra, the god of the sun, helped dry the bricks by making the sun's heat more intense and etc...
blablabla lol this is what u learn at school o.O
its just they were forced to build it, and they also wanted to do it so they made it
they loved thier kings
a normal Troj-Archer (simi-quit)
Osama_power
member of Talamsca
a noob Archer-Warior (simi-quit)

Ramdan Kareem

"To be or not to bE"
love being an archer
FL: they know themselves B.S too many to list here
h8 list no 1 but who hates me
anasgets111 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2008, 21:01   #17
FlamingSeeds

FlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond repute
The world isn't real its an image being fed to our minds through the overlords.
FlamingSeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2008, 21:04   #18
sianyu

sianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sianyu
Quote:
Originally Posted by anasgets111 View Post
blablabla lol this is what u learn at school o.O
its just they were forced to build it, and they also wanted to do it so they made it
they loved thier kings
actually I study mythology^^ and AoM kinda helps
sianyu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2008, 21:08   #19
PurPleKuSh
Aristotle

PurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to PurPleKuSh
I cant see a million egyptians pullin big bricks up with rope....i give that to aliens.....wish sum aliens would come down n build me a big ass house
Aristotle

PurpleKush
Class------War-War-Water Tao
Level-------120-126-126
Potency------210

PurPleKuSh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2008, 21:11   #20
FlamingSeeds

FlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurPleKuSh View Post
I cant see a million egyptians pullin big bricks up with rope....i give that to aliens.....wish sum aliens would come down n build me a big ass house
They used aimbot and speedhacks to get the pyramid bricks on top of each other.
FlamingSeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2008, 21:11   #21
PurPleKuSh
Aristotle

PurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to PurPleKuSh
^ +1 Xd
Aristotle

PurpleKush
Class------War-War-Water Tao
Level-------120-126-126
Potency------210

PurPleKuSh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2008, 21:12   #22
Ekou
S K Y

Ekou has a reputation beyond reputeEkou has a reputation beyond reputeEkou has a reputation beyond reputeEkou has a reputation beyond reputeEkou has a reputation beyond reputeEkou has a reputation beyond reputeEkou has a reputation beyond reputeEkou has a reputation beyond reputeEkou has a reputation beyond reputeEkou has a reputation beyond reputeEkou has a reputation beyond repute
I can't find the all of the above or none of the above bubble
Skyking war-war-Tro <('.'<)
level 130-130-131

"I'm going to be the Pirate King!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLmaTiK View Post
if everyone gives their 2 cents on being called an aimbotter imma take that sht and buy a house
Ekou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2008, 21:13   #23
sianyu

sianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, horribot must have been there then =/
Old 05-13-2008, 21:15   #24
sianyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekou View Post
I can't find the all of the above or none of the above bubble
duh, its not there so shut it blonde jk bout the shutting up blondir part
Uhm... #53nitey#55nite#53
Old 05-14-2008, 02:02   #25
Zah
I loled

Zah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Zah Send a message via Skype™ to Zah
The ancient egyptians were extremely intelligent, people like to claim they had help from 'aliens' or 'more intelligent races' because they refuse to accept that these ancient people were just as intellectual and calculating as modern humans.

This isnt just a thing with ancient egypt and the pyramids, but with other civilizations all over the world where 'sophisticated' people have to find excuses and proof that the 'lesser' races had help-and required help-with constructing amazing structures and coming up with relatively modern ideas, because there is no way they couldve done it by themselves.
  1. The Phoenician Sailing Ship of ancient Mesopotamia,
  2. The Calandar Wheels of ancient Aztecs and Mayans,
  3. The Giant Statues on Easter Island (carved straight from the rock wall with rudimentary hand axes and dragged to the shores on logs)
  4. The ancient Egyptian's perfect mapping of the stars (and lining the Pyramids up to them with an error margin of less than half a degree)
  5. The Roman Aqueducts (some of which are still in use today)

All are examples of the power of the ancient human mind. All done within thier own civilization, uniquely born ideas and theories, without the help of outsiders or 'more intelligent races'. Its not so hard to imagine these people as the roots of engineering. By saying these people had help just because you cant imagine building a ship with tree tar and a stone hand axe yourself, you are underestimating your own minds capacity as a human being. When you want to survive, you can do almost anything... take the 'mother lifting a car off her baby' story as an example.

Thier work ethic was much higher than people of today, with our modern ammenities (cars, toilets, pre-packaged food, air conditioners) our ancestors would look at us, laugh in our faces, and probably call us spoiled weaklings. You think because they didnt have the technology then, they couldnt have done these things. They took the few tools they had, and did things that still amaze us today. Thats how technology came to be in the first place, trial and error. You find something that works, then make it better, faster, more refined.

What The Ancients Knew: The Egyptians

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxHaPpYxX View Post
Daily Fact: There are 1 million ants for every person in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf-X20 View Post
I'd be more interested to know what sort of sad ass counted over 6 quadrillion (?) ants?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoW>Co View Post
if(Wonders.Pyramid.Contains(Moderator))
{
Players.do(killMod);
}

~
R.I.P. StopTheKing
~

Last edited by Zah; 05-14-2008 at 02:06. Reason: spelling :( lol
Zah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2008, 02:35   #26
rykiel
VodooChild

rykiel has a reputation beyond reputerykiel has a reputation beyond reputerykiel has a reputation beyond reputerykiel has a reputation beyond reputerykiel has a reputation beyond reputerykiel has a reputation beyond reputerykiel has a reputation beyond reputerykiel has a reputation beyond reputerykiel has a reputation beyond reputerykiel has a reputation beyond reputerykiel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zah View Post
The ancient egyptians were extremely intelligent, people like to claim they had help from 'aliens' or 'more intelligent races' because they refuse to accept that these ancient people were just as intellectual and calculating as modern humans.

This isnt just a thing with ancient egypt and the pyramids, but with other civilizations all over the world where 'sophisticated' people have to find excuses and proof that the 'lesser' races had help-and required help-with constructing amazing structures and coming up with relatively modern ideas, because there is no way they couldve done it by themselves.
  1. The Phoenician Sailing Ship of ancient Mesopotamia,
  2. The Calandar Wheels of ancient Aztecs and Mayans,
  3. The Giant Statues on Easter Island (carved straight from the rock wall with rudimentary hand axes and dragged to the shores on logs)
  4. The ancient Egyptian's perfect mapping of the stars (and lining the Pyramids up to them with an error margin of less than half a degree)
  5. The Roman Aqueducts (some of which are still in use today)

All are examples of the power of the ancient human mind. All done within thier own civilization, uniquely born ideas and theories, without the help of outsiders or 'more intelligent races'. Its not so hard to imagine these people as the roots of engineering. By saying these people had help just because you cant imagine building a ship with tree tar and a stone hand axe yourself, you are underestimating your own minds capacity as a human being. When you want to survive, you can do almost anything... take the 'mother lifting a car off her baby' story as an example.

Thier work ethic was much higher than people of today, with our modern ammenities (cars, toilets, pre-packaged food, air conditioners) our ancestors would look at us, laugh in our faces, and probably call us spoiled weaklings. You think because they didnt have the technology then, they couldnt have done these things. They took the few tools they had, and did things that still amaze us today. Thats how technology came to be in the first place, trial and error. You find something that works, then make it better, faster, more refined.

What The Ancients Knew: The Egyptians

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7
Can't disagree with that. =x Anyone who does is wasting their time..
When I was wondering through the desert I was searching for the truth, I heard a choir of angels calling out my name... I had the feeling my life would never be the same again, I turned to face the barron sun.
`
,,`,,
,,`,,
``,,`,,` `
,,`,,
,,`,,
`
`
rykiel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2008, 03:11   #27
Lil.Kingzeh
Banned

Lil.Kingzeh has a reputation beyond reputeLil.Kingzeh has a reputation beyond reputeLil.Kingzeh has a reputation beyond reputeLil.Kingzeh has a reputation beyond reputeLil.Kingzeh has a reputation beyond reputeLil.Kingzeh has a reputation beyond reputeLil.Kingzeh has a reputation beyond reputeLil.Kingzeh has a reputation beyond reputeLil.Kingzeh has a reputation beyond reputeLil.Kingzeh has a reputation beyond reputeLil.Kingzeh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zah View Post
The ancient egyptians were extremely intelligent

what happened =[
Lil.Kingzeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2008, 04:27   #28
drunk3n_m0nk3y
Co is lame

drunk3n_m0nk3y has a reputation beyond reputedrunk3n_m0nk3y has a reputation beyond reputedrunk3n_m0nk3y has a reputation beyond reputedrunk3n_m0nk3y has a reputation beyond reputedrunk3n_m0nk3y has a reputation beyond reputedrunk3n_m0nk3y has a reputation beyond reputedrunk3n_m0nk3y has a reputation beyond reputedrunk3n_m0nk3y has a reputation beyond reputedrunk3n_m0nk3y has a reputation beyond reputedrunk3n_m0nk3y has a reputation beyond reputedrunk3n_m0nk3y has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to drunk3n_m0nk3y
Renee Stole My Job >_>
Old 05-14-2008, 05:02   #29
Dest

Dest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil.Kingzeh View Post
what happened =[
+1 to this statement.

Thxs to Amber for awesome avvy.
Dest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2008, 07:30   #30
Tanzeh
</3

Tanzeh has a reputation beyond reputeTanzeh has a reputation beyond reputeTanzeh has a reputation beyond reputeTanzeh has a reputation beyond reputeTanzeh has a reputation beyond reputeTanzeh has a reputation beyond reputeTanzeh has a reputation beyond reputeTanzeh has a reputation beyond reputeTanzeh has a reputation beyond reputeTanzeh has a reputation beyond reputeTanzeh has a reputation beyond repute
I like Renees butt and it's man made by me ;D

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: