Old 03-13-2008, 12:45   #16
TR3x
bites u xD

TR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond repute
lets just spam the online support

btw am i wrong when i say that pyra got quite many bulkers?
think about all the "new" full duals we just got -.-

135 Fire on Pyramid
TR3x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2008, 13:27   #17
|V~T0wN|
SheepDog

|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to |V~T0wN|
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR3x View Post

We Definently have more than Bluebird does,that server was merged and its still 10x smaller than pyramid.
Lvl:126-130-xxx
Class:Tro-Tro-Tro
Guild:ArchAngels
Celestial(ScepterSkill)Lvl 8

Partial user of PurpleKush

Classic: Elenin

XboxLive: DerpyHooves707
|V~T0wN| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2008, 13:30   #18
hudnut
Banned

hudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

lol well put it this way. i doubt anyone other than possible mr.white has spent as much and I'm absolutely worthless in the grande scale of things. I'm laughed at on the community forums for thinking one +11 is leet, when there's already hundreds of other chars that have multple +9s,10s,11s and a solid handful with +12s.

sorry, but full 2s is cheap. Getting 260+ potency isn't
hudnut is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2008, 13:43   #19
TR3x
bites u xD

TR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond reputeTR3x has a reputation beyond repute
they will have to come around some day...i will collect some mroe vids till then.
its the only thing we can do anyway, if online support spamming wont help

135 Fire on Pyramid
TR3x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2008, 14:01   #20
hudnut
Banned

hudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
they will have to come around some day...i will collect some mroe vids till then.
its the only thing we can do anyway, if online support spamming wont help
exactly i'm not giving up the fight. Every new speeder I catch will be recorded and vidster approved. When we get the GM to actually send them to jail, it'll just be a whole lot of ppl

I did find something out that I was happy to hear. If you have vids you submitted via blip and you lost your account. Eveylin will still botjail. He doesn't actually review vids himself. He just looks for 2 vidster approvals for each submission and will jail based on that.
Old 03-13-2008, 20:05   #21
hudnut
Banned

Hello VidsterHudnut,

I am currently reviewing Wild Kingdom and Constellations. After, I will be reviewing Dreams and then Wonders. It goes by order and depending on how many reports made that day. Like for example, Constellations has a lot, Im sure that I wont get to review Wonders till next week, Maybe Monday or Tues. I have a lot in my file at the moment, and all Reviewed reports that is moved to the DONE section wont be jailed and posted till tomorrow. Thank you for your patience!

Sincerely,
Evelyinn[GM]
Netdragon Websoft

So by next monday/tuesday we should see horibol along with the others jailed. Again, for those that submitted fraps and had their blip accounts deleted, don't worry too much. Evelyinn will jail based on 2 vidster approvals. He doesn't review each vid himself before jailing. But if the accused petitions, Evelyinn will review the video and it must be working.

Putfile.com is what i use now. same simplicity as blip and the quality is still good.
Old 03-13-2008, 20:27   #22
Staciedoll
Infamous<3

Staciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond repute
LOL @ the jailings on bluebird

We have to wait just as long as you do - im sure.

Most servers have like 3 pages+ worth of vids submitted before Evelyin eventually gets around to jailing - thats why there were so many jailed on the bluebird list.

I had to wait like 2 weeks+ before some of the people in those vids were jailed.

--------------------->Quit<---------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot888 View Post
I'm gonna hack stacey and trade her gears to some Chink zerk for a Mercedes.

Staciedoll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2008, 20:44   #23
hudnut
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staciedoll View Post
LOL @ the jailings on bluebird

We have to wait just as long as you do - im sure.

Most servers have like 3 pages+ worth of vids submitted before Evelyin eventually gets around to jailing - thats why there were so many jailed on the bluebird list.

I had to wait like 2 weeks+ before some of the people in those vids were jailed.
hey stranger ;p it's true though, fairy tales got a solid list of botjailing on 2-21-08 and then a HUGE jailing on 3-12-08. If you look at our botjailing thread, evelyinn hasn't posted since 2-15-08. It's been a solid month
Old 03-14-2008, 13:15   #24
Staciedoll
Infamous<3

Staciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudnut View Post
hey stranger ;p it's true though, fairy tales got a solid list of botjailing on 2-21-08 and then a HUGE jailing on 3-12-08. If you look at our botjailing thread, evelyinn hasn't posted since 2-15-08. It's been a solid month
I know..

Dreams group is just as bad - 3 pages of vids submitted and they only get jailed like once every 2-3 weeks >_>

In 2-3 weeks I manage to catch around 10+ botters each time

--------------------->Quit<---------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot888 View Post
I'm gonna hack stacey and trade her gears to some Chink zerk for a Mercedes.

Staciedoll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2008, 13:17   #25
hudnut
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staciedoll View Post
I know..

Dreams group is just as bad - 3 pages of vids submitted and they only get jailed like once every 2-3 weeks >_>

In 2-3 weeks I manage to catch around 10+ botters each time
oh well, it's all good. I see eveylinn posting and sentencing daily so it's not like he isn't doing his job as well as he possible can. Can't expect much when TQ only has one person to police a solid 50 servers
Old 04-10-2008, 13:34   #26
Ompaloompa

Ompaloompa has a reputation beyond reputeOmpaloompa has a reputation beyond reputeOmpaloompa has a reputation beyond reputeOmpaloompa has a reputation beyond reputeOmpaloompa has a reputation beyond reputeOmpaloompa has a reputation beyond reputeOmpaloompa has a reputation beyond reputeOmpaloompa has a reputation beyond reputeOmpaloompa has a reputation beyond reputeOmpaloompa has a reputation beyond reputeOmpaloompa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Ompaloompa
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaamp
Ompaloompa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: