View Poll Results: New GuildWar?
Inter-Server GuildWar - (New Concept)Server that holds pole over the longest time limit Wins 13 92.86%
Inter-Server GuildWar - Current GuildWar Concept to Victory 1 7.14%
Nope, this is a bad idea 0 0%
Dont really participate in GuildWar Competition 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2008, 04:28   #1
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Kingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond repute
Question Inter-Server GuildWar, what's ur view on this?

I believe some players played and bulked in this game due to its unique GuildWar system. But more and more players are begining to see the full picture of the game and start to leave for other MMORPG.

Sick of Overpowered guild that wins guildwar everyweek? Dont Worry because you might get a chance to fight along side with them

Vote for Inter-Server GuildWar that allows you to fight for your server's honour and glory.

The Winner of each Server from Weekly Inter-Server GuildWar would be awarded a prize which will be decided by TQ and colleagues. (I believe it would be something valuable that players will fight along side to achieve this honour).

Sick of playing in the same GuildWar map every week?
(Suggestion)The Inter-Server GuildWar will be held in a new GuildWar map, sounds cool isnt it? I believe alot of players would be curious

This would also bring a whole new load of fun into the game itself.

I believe this will actually bring about a big change to Conqueronline's community if this idea was taken up. However, we can only hope that TQ would give us this big surprise.

Whats your view regarding this?

Last edited by Kingofbears; 03-12-2008 at 04:34.
Kingofbears is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2008, 06:45   #2
derrabe
Mentor

Location: Somewhere between a state of confusion and a state of chaos
derrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to derrabe Send a message via MSN to derrabe Send a message via Yahoo to derrabe
Im not much of a guildwarer anymore but sure sounds like fun and I like the idea of time held vs. who ever holds it as time runs out. Time held shows the accomplishment in actually defending the pole from being taken

VOLCANO
Frusciante - 110 water>130 Archer>130 Archer (Pot. 211) DL of Ressurection
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;135
Unnamed Project Char - 110 water>85 Trojan
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;135

I came, I saw, I conquered....and now I need a support group
derrabe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2008, 07:36   #3
EcuS

EcuS will become famous soon enough
bring it on ( not that im anygood at gw lol )

Ecus arch-arch(130-130)
Caus tro-war-wat(130-130-130)
Ecas wat-wat(110-120) (GW reviver)
Eces Fire-Fire-wat (130-130-130) (gw reviver)
EcuS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2008, 07:40   #4
kissxgoodbye
=]

kissxgoodbye has a reputation beyond reputekissxgoodbye has a reputation beyond reputekissxgoodbye has a reputation beyond reputekissxgoodbye has a reputation beyond reputekissxgoodbye has a reputation beyond reputekissxgoodbye has a reputation beyond reputekissxgoodbye has a reputation beyond reputekissxgoodbye has a reputation beyond reputekissxgoodbye has a reputation beyond reputekissxgoodbye has a reputation beyond reputekissxgoodbye has a reputation beyond repute
only down side is i think a server vs server ... is that they will be 300+ people there could get abit confusing/laggy lol

but i do want =]

XBox360 GamerTag = RickZayne
  • Call of Duty 4
  • Halo3
  • Guitar Hero 3
  • Left 4 Dead

Rep4Rep just leave your name and make sure your posted in the thread you repped me in... I AIN'T SEARCHING FOR YOU!
kissxgoodbye is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2008, 07:53   #5
derrabe
Mentor

Location: Somewhere between a state of confusion and a state of chaos
derrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond reputederrabe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to derrabe Send a message via MSN to derrabe Send a message via Yahoo to derrabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by kissxgoodbye View Post
only down side is i think a server vs server ... is that they will be 300+ people there could get abit confusing/laggy lol

but i do want =]
A few things to improve this. First make the names of the other server appear read so you can tell who's on who's side. How about making a inter server gw tournament with brackets to have a champion server in the end.

VOLCANO
Frusciante - 110 water>130 Archer>130 Archer (Pot. 211) DL of Ressurection
Unnamed Project Char - 110 water>85 Trojan

I came, I saw, I conquered....and now I need a support group
derrabe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2008, 15:46   #6
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Kingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

Well, just a suggestion, could be improved

To reduce lag, a minimum level requirement of either 120+ or 125+ or 130+ for entering the Inter-Server GuildWar will be required as it is to determined the finest warrior from each Server to defend their Server's honour and glory. This would also prevent players from camping their low level water taoist within the map.

This would also encourage players to train up so that they could enjoy the fun within the Inter-Server GuildWar.

Also, the GuildWar map would be a whole new concept,design and increased in land size(I believe alot would love to see this even in our current GuildWar terrain). A mighty fortress(GuildWar Castle) would be situated right in the center of the map surrounded by water and few bridges which would lead to the door path where players will be required to knock them down in order to access the Fortress. Portals will be situated at all corners of the map where players will appear while entering the Inter-Server GuildWar. Upon disconnecting while in the Map and Alive, players will be send back to their Server twin city. This would also prevent players from camping their characters in the Fortress which will be alot more fun.

Upon entering the Fortress, being a mighty Fortress, it would not be that simple to conquer it. There will be few located points required to be destroyed before the Main GuildWar Pole could be damaged and taken down for victory. This would actually ensure that players wont be clustered onto one single Pole and would have wide choices to choose to take down first.

In order to make this GuildWar more challenging, NPC Gold Guards could be placed at Fortress's Gates as a form of defense and would spawn every 5mins if being killed. This NPC Gold Guards would act as defenders of the Server that holds the GuildPole.

Of course, once again, its up to TQ if they would want such an idea. Afterall they are the creator of the game, they do what they want
Old 03-13-2008, 09:11   #7
ADHd

ADHd is a glorious beacon of lightADHd is a glorious beacon of lightADHd is a glorious beacon of lightADHd is a glorious beacon of lightADHd is a glorious beacon of lightADHd is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofbears View Post
I believe some players played and bulked in this game due to its unique GuildWar system. But more and more players are begining to see the full picture of the game and start to leave for other MMORPG.

Sick of Overpowered guild that wins guildwar everyweek? Dont Worry because you might get a chance to fight along side with them

Vote for Inter-Server GuildWar that allows you to fight for your server's honour and glory.

The Winner of each Server from Weekly Inter-Server GuildWar would be awarded a prize which will be decided by TQ and colleagues. (I believe it would be something valuable that players will fight along side to achieve this honour).

Sick of playing in the same GuildWar map every week?
(Suggestion)The Inter-Server GuildWar will be held in a new GuildWar map, sounds cool isnt it? I believe alot of players would be curious

This would also bring a whole new load of fun into the game itself.

I believe this will actually bring about a big change to Conqueronline's community if this idea was taken up. However, we can only hope that TQ would give us this big surprise.

Whats your view regarding this?

I'm really liking this idea. Very well thought of. I'm sure TQ will take this into consideration.

"You gave up your world of dreams and wishes, to live the life of a human."

ADHd Official Site (Click Here)
ADHd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2008, 00:12   #8
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Arrow

Did you all noticed about the up coming Super GuildWar?

If only some ideas from here were taken into consideration, i believe it would add a whole load of fun back into CO although it could not be as fun as before

Seriously, we would need a new GuildWar map.

What do you guys think?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: