Old 11-13-2008, 17:03   #1
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Kingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Guide on new Item (Heaven Fan and Star Tower)

The ones obtained from quest, Super and Elite, are not allowed to be traded, sold and vended. This simply means, its stucked to the account which did the quest.

Advices for players with more than 1 account, either you grab the ones off Shopping mall at the price of 6 DBs(1290 cps) for a super quality ones or you get it off monster and upgrade it.

But take note, if your intending to upgrade the ones taken off monster, please remember that the item level is lvl 100 and of normal quality, it would take more than just 6 DBs(1290 cps) to get it to super

Most ppl would be fascinated about the socketing portion as this is something new and different from socketing other items. Firstly, any super quality item (Armour/Weapon) will give you a bonus of +1000 socket points into the corresponding items (Tower/Fan). This is currently the most cheapest way to getting sockets in your Tower/Fan. (Hint* Expected to increase in price rapidly over the next few days)

Many people were wondering how i made my Tower/Fan so quickly. Simply cause I used the right amount of items and the right ones as well.

The common item used were:
Super quality (Armour/Weapon) - 1000 socket points
Elite 2s (Weapons) - Elite = 40 socket points, Elite 2s weapon = 960 socket points, Total added socket points = 40 + 960 = 1000 socket points, the same as super quality item without any socket
Elite 1s (Armour) - Elite = 40 socket points, Elite 1s EQUIPMENTS = 2000 points, Total added socket points = 40 + 2000 = 2040 socket points

If you realised, socket bonus points comes in only for Super and Elite items, it does not counts for Ref, Unique items (E.g. Refined 2 socket (Weapon/Armour) only give you bonus of 5 to socket points)
Amount of socket points needed for Tower/Fan 1st socket:
- 8000 points
2nd socket:
- 20000 points

When you reached a certain point in socketing, a message would appear which gives you the options to pay CPS for opening the socket in your Fan/Tower

As i have calculated along the way, at 3000/8000 points for the 1st socket, an option of 3500 cps to be paid to open up the 1st socket in your Tower/Fan.

So based on the calculated amount, Its 700 cps for 1000 points (This is what Conquer thinks it should be)

Guess this helps a little to those out there having trouble understanding what conquer was trying to explained on the web.

As suggested by DarkRage:

Additional information
  • Socket points will not be carried over (E.g. 7500/8000 socket points, *Adding any item that has more than 500 points will not be carried over to the next Socket)
  • Monster do not drop blessed Heaven Fan/Star Tower
  • Heaven Fan/Star Tower can be blessed by reborning any character level 120 and above in first rebirth
  • As Heaven Fan/Star Tower is only a talisman, it could only received -1 bless as the maximum amount of bless it could have on it. In simple terms, it cannot be upgraded to -3, -5, -7 bless
Signing off,
From KOB

Last edited by Kingofbears; 11-16-2008 at 06:25.
Kingofbears is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2008, 17:09   #2
jerjernasd
Oi!

jerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond repute
damn, this made me jizz myself
neggy - yaaaaaaa
jerjernasd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2008, 17:40   #3
primus21
Harmony

primus21 has a reputation beyond reputeprimus21 has a reputation beyond reputeprimus21 has a reputation beyond reputeprimus21 has a reputation beyond reputeprimus21 has a reputation beyond reputeprimus21 has a reputation beyond reputeprimus21 has a reputation beyond reputeprimus21 has a reputation beyond reputeprimus21 has a reputation beyond reputeprimus21 has a reputation beyond reputeprimus21 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah

Now, useless super + elite 2soc weapons have become valuable. 700cps for 1k meaning super weapon is now worth 3 dbs....

Good luck

Making soc is difficult... But its never impossible... Given up in making soc... (Cause it don worth it anymore)

Always respect & miss:
Miki, Paparoach, Hanxiang87, DonkeyDLuffy, many many others ^^
primus21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2008, 08:30   #4
DF06

DF06 has a reputation beyond reputeDF06 has a reputation beyond reputeDF06 has a reputation beyond reputeDF06 has a reputation beyond reputeDF06 has a reputation beyond reputeDF06 has a reputation beyond reputeDF06 has a reputation beyond reputeDF06 has a reputation beyond reputeDF06 has a reputation beyond reputeDF06 has a reputation beyond reputeDF06 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerjernasd View Post
damn, this made me jizz myself
ill jizz in ur ear if u want.

Dragonflame
Level- 130-130-133

NoMoreIllusions

<3's Rachel

My Better is Better then Your Better

Misses:Sonja-Mk-justin-neggy-boo-Fishy!-iola-jon-erick-alaryani-nakedmang-rasko-Denny.
DF06 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2008, 09:46   #5
WinterSkye

WinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofbears View Post
The ones obtained from quest, Super and Elite, are not allowed to be traded, sold and vended. This simply means, its stucked to the account which did the quest.

Advices for players with more than 1 account, either you grab the ones off Shopping mall at the price of 6DBs for a super quality ones or you get it off monster and upgrade it.

But take note, if your intending to upgrade the ones taken off monster, please remember that the item level is lvl 100 and of normal quality, it would take more than just 6DBs to get it to super

Most ppl would be fascinated about the socketing portion as this is something new and different from socketing other items. Firstly any super quality item (Armour/Weapon) will give you a bonus of +1000 socket points into the corresponding items (Tower/Fan). This is currently the most cheapest way to getting sockets in your Tower/Fan. (Hint* Expected to increase in price rapidly over the next few days)

Many people were wondering how i made my Tower/Fan so quickly. Simple cause i used the right amount of items and the right ones as well.

The common item used were:
Super quality (Armour/Weapon) - 1000 socket points
Elite 2s (Weapons) - Elite = 40 socket points, Elite 2s weapon = 960 socket points, Total added socket points = 40 + 960 = 1000 socket points, the same as super quality item without any socket
Elite 1s (Armour) - Elite = 40 socket points, Elite 1s EQUIPMENTS = 2000 points, Total added socket points = 40 + 2000 = 2040 socket points

If you realised, socket bonus points comes in only for Super and Elite items, it does not counts for Ref, Unique items (E.g. Refined 2 socket (Weapon/Armour) only give you bonus of 5 to socket points)
Amount of socket points needed for Tower/Fan 1st socket:
- 8000 points
2nd socket
- 20000points

When you reached a certain point in socketing, a message would appear which gives you the options to pay CPS for opening the socket in your Fan/Tower

As i have calculated along the way, at 3000/8000 points for the 1st socket, an option of 3500 cps to be paid to open up the 1st socket in your Tower/Fan.

So based on the calculated amount, Its 700 cps for 1000 points (This is what conquer thinks it should be)

Guess this helps a little to those out there having trouble understanding what conquer was trying to explained on the web.

Signing off,
From KOB
I won super fan in lotto on other server, so that saved me from doing the quest

Im on SecondLife Now
An AWESOME Rock DJ, DJing 5 nights a week. PM me for stream details and times.
WinterSkye is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2008, 12:15   #6
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Kingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSkye View Post
I won super fan in lotto on other server, so that saved me from doing the quest
Gratz, but again, its on other server
Old 11-14-2008, 14:43   #7
andyliuandy

andyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to andyliuandy
cept the fan u win shoudl be tradable
Old 11-14-2008, 15:56   #8
~ChopSticks~88
Mod'let

~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quest fans and towers can not be traded, vended, and will disappear when dropped
~ChopSticks~88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2008, 10:55   #9
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
Have you posted this in Tips? Useful little guide. Update it a bit so it says points don't carry over though.

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
DarkRage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2008, 06:16   #10
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Have you posted this in Tips? Useful little guide. Update it a bit so it says points don't carry over though.
Im selfish, lets keep this only to Tornado players

Just kidding, Will do a post for Tips as well then
Old 11-16-2008, 08:03   #11
WinterSkye

WinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofbears View Post
Gratz, but again, its on other server
Yesh yesh the other server...
I havent done the tower quest, 5 archers to 1 war, doesnt happen

Im on SecondLife Now
An AWESOME Rock DJ, DJing 5 nights a week. PM me for stream details and times.
WinterSkye is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 07:59   #12
Picx

Picx has a reputation beyond reputePicx has a reputation beyond reputePicx has a reputation beyond reputePicx has a reputation beyond reputePicx has a reputation beyond reputePicx has a reputation beyond reputePicx has a reputation beyond reputePicx has a reputation beyond reputePicx has a reputation beyond reputePicx has a reputation beyond reputePicx has a reputation beyond repute
i wanna

i wanna be rich tooo (((((((((((((

New Start

PishuEU

~|EvIL|Tao|~
130-130125
War-Nin-War-Water
Picx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: