View Poll Results: Tierd of full server?Want a split?
Yes get us out of here! 22 91.67%
No! server is fine,no lag,never full. 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-15-2008, 16:58   #16
Kurad˛_ˇ
Banned

Kurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by |V~T0wN| View Post
Yet another thread concerning our request for a split,server full for over 2 hrs or more all others are fine.Vote..Go!
2 hours? Hard to live without CO for 2 hours? Rofffllllll
Kurad˛_ˇ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2008, 17:02   #17
FlamingSeeds

FlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurad˛_ˇ View Post
I'm meeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiinggggggggggggggggggggggggg
FlamingSeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2008, 17:02   #18
The~DoC

The~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond repute
lame D: and theres no maint till tomorrow to boot the noobs off

Trojan-Trojan-Trojan 123-130-132 -31%Dmg 255 pot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudnut69 View Post
LIEEES...i saw you above the left gate yelling "ahahah to all mafia and nitecrawlers, you shall suffer and watch as our guilds enjoy flamelit while you quiver outside in the cold!!"
~!love of boobs!~
( o Y o )
The~DoC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2008, 17:05   #19
|V~T0wN|
SheepDog

|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to |V~T0wN|
Quote:
Did i say that part hoe?I left my seller on and went out to take care of some things,by time i got back i couldnt see msg board or other sellers shop when i tryed viewing them so i logged off and cleaned my comp/internet connection up thinkin it was my fault.Retyred and its full,its not that i cant live without it its that TQ makes far more than enough money to handle these problems and they dont.So when we got free time to play the game,which most of us donate to, we cant log in cuz they got they're thumb up theyre ass .
Lvl:126-130-xxx
Class:Tro-Tro-Tro
Guild:ArchAngels
Celestial(ScepterSkill)Lvl 8

Partial user of PurpleKush

Classic: Elenin

XboxLive: DerpyHooves707
|V~T0wN| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2008, 17:14   #20
Kurad˛_ˇ
Banned

Kurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond reputeKurad˛_ˇ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Did i say that part hoe?I left my seller on and went out to take care of some things,by time i got back i couldnt see msg board or other sellers shop when i tryed viewing them so i logged off and cleaned my comp/internet connection up thinkin it was my fault.Retyred and its full,its not that i cant live without it its that TQ makes far more than enough money to handle these problems and they dont.So when we got free time to play the game,which most of us donate to, we cant log in cuz they got they're thumb up theyre ass .
Does it really matter if the server is up running 24/7 or up running like 12/7?
Servers being down a lot = old news.

TQ still makes money of dumb kids still playinig this game even though they know that they can get botjailed/hacked/banned/disconnected 24/7 for no reason. Keep going dude, keep making more threads. It won't help you lots at all because you will still be playing this game no matter what, and TQ knows it.

I lol @ those complaining about TQ being dumbasses. TQ = Smart. They have costumers complaining about them 24/7, and yet...they still play their games. I'd be more than happy if I could run a company that gets **** by costumers 24/7 and the people complaining are still playing my games.
Old 04-15-2008, 17:20   #21
|V~T0wN|
SheepDog

|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to |V~T0wN|
Quote:
Does it really matter if the server is up running 24/7 or up running like 12/7?
Servers being down a lot = old news.

TQ still makes money of dumb kids still playinig this game even though they know that they can get botjailed/hacked/banned/disconnected 24/7 for no reason. Keep going dude, keep making more threads. It won't help you lots at all because you will still be playing this game no matter what, and TQ knows it.

I lol @ those complaining about TQ being dumbasses. TQ = Smart. They have costumers complaining about them 24/7, and yet...they still play their games. I'd be more than happy if I could run a company that gets **** by costumers 24/7 and the people complaining are still playing my games.
Take your own advice and get the *** off the computer then,If you dont care about it then why then are you on the forums? This prolly your only way to talk **** to anyone witout gettin bit ch slapped.
Lvl:126-130-xxx
Class:Tro-Tro-Tro
Guild:ArchAngels
Celestial(ScepterSkill)Lvl 8

Partial user of PurpleKush

Classic: Elenin

XboxLive: DerpyHooves707
|V~T0wN| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2008, 17:25   #22
Kurad˛_ˇ
Banned

Quote:
Take your own advice and get the *** off the computer then,If you dont care about it then why then are you on the forums? This prolly your only way to talk **** to anyone witout gettin bit ch slapped.
The reason I'm on the forums is because..hmm...I'm bored and it's 1.20am here and I don't feel like going out atm?

Actually... I didn't talk ****. I talked TRUTH about TQ and their retarded costumers.

Me *****slapped? I don't think so
Old 04-15-2008, 17:27   #23
oeon

oeon has a reputation beyond reputeoeon has a reputation beyond reputeoeon has a reputation beyond reputeoeon has a reputation beyond reputeoeon has a reputation beyond reputeoeon has a reputation beyond reputeoeon has a reputation beyond reputeoeon has a reputation beyond reputeoeon has a reputation beyond reputeoeon has a reputation beyond reputeoeon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to oeon Send a message via Yahoo to oeon
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamo

yea iam agree

Super +6 2 soc SDG/SDG Ears -3
Super +6 2 soc SDG/SDG Necky -3
Super +7 2 soc SDG/SDG Ring -5
Super +6 2 soc SDG/SDG Armor -3
Super +6 2 soc SDG/SDG Boot -3
Super +6 2 soc SDG/SDG blade -3
Super +6 2 soc SDG/SDG poisn blade -3
Gourd -1
AngeliaDerss Germnt -1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82evc_3FumI
oeon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2008, 17:46   #24
Alcohol

Alcohol is a splendid one to beholdAlcohol is a splendid one to beholdAlcohol is a splendid one to beholdAlcohol is a splendid one to beholdAlcohol is a splendid one to beholdAlcohol is a splendid one to beholdAlcohol is a splendid one to behold
Is anyone actually online? Because i got booted off while i was in dis, my ping sky rocketed to 100k at 12 p.m. something.. so if practically no one's online or got booted off because of same reason.. why is the server full? and i don't understand why some of our ping went up to 100k and not the others that are still playing right now
Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2008, 18:43   #25
meganohbaby
♥Andy

meganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond repute
split? =]
meganohbaby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2008, 18:50   #26
FlamingSeeds

FlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeFlamingSeeds has a reputation beyond repute
+!
FlamingSeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2008, 20:31   #27
meganohbaby
♥Andy

meganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond reputemeganohbaby has a reputation beyond repute
++
meganohbaby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: