Old 01-09-2011, 23:22   #1
Detergent

Detergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond repute
So how is Daywalker any different from Jared Loughner?

Seriously. Conspiracy theory freak, apocalyptic predictions, fatalistic attitude, large internet presence.

Freakishly irrational. Unable to dialog or relate to human beings. Unable to control his emotions, prone to insults and verbal outbursts.

This is Daywalker!

IP whois, contact local law enforcement/social agencies to commit him before he kills someone.

Last edited by Detergent; 01-09-2011 at 23:28.
Detergent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 23:45   #2
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Jared Loughner doesn't afraid of anything, whereas Daywalker does.
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2011, 00:07   #3
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure what that kiddo was even trying to prove.

THE GOVERNMENT WANTS US UNDER CONTROL SO I'M GUNNA BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT AND HURT MY OWN CAUSE!

Daywalker is a kind, gentle spirit... That just so happens to hate black people.. And Chinese.. And Arabs... And pretty much anyone that isn't white.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2011, 00:09   #4
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I know who Daywalker is?
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2011, 06:56   #5
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detergent View Post
Seriously. Conspiracy theory freak, apocalyptic predictions, fatalistic attitude, large internet presence.

Freakishly irrational. Unable to dialog or relate to human beings. Unable to control his emotions, prone to insults and verbal outbursts.

This is Daywalker!

IP whois, contact local law enforcement/social agencies to commit him before he kills someone.
Daywalkers too concerned about what others think, he is too busy talking **** to go out and actually do something. Right now hes more concerned over whos right and wrong, or whos gonna be "right". But then again im sure he could evolve into a psychopath like that guy.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2011, 09:15   #6
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
The difference between Daywalker and that other clown is Daywalker understands who the enemy is.

Detergent still has no clue who his adversaries are.

I don't believe in killing politicians or government officials.

Why?

Well they follow orders just like you and me. They may betray us to the bankers but that IS THEIR JOB to betray us.

When you REALLY understand the structure this will come to you naturally.

You don't understand who the enemy is until you study.

OH I AM DANGEROUS ALRIGHT but not to police or government or people like you and me.

My weapon is INFORMATION. I don't have anything at stake for telling you all the truth as I see it after years of tracking and listening to MANY PERSPECTIVES.

So I feel somewhat hurt by you even implying I would do something that a retard would do. Those are actions of a person with no other means of expressing his concerns.

As an added note the media has been baiting the American people to fight back for month so they can remove their guns.

Trust me people YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING.

I am not wrong. I don't have guns. Don't need guns. This is no war we can win with guns only by telling your friends and neighbors can we stop what is coming.

They divide and conquer. They are evil. They are winning.

Good luck
My sister and her boyfriend are bankers in London. Should I kill my sister because she working for the NWO ?
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2011, 09:46   #7
Detergent

Detergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The difference between Daywalker and that other clown is Daywalker understands who the enemy is.

Detergent still has no clue who his adversaries are.

I don't believe in killing politicians or government officials.

Why?

Well they follow orders just like you and me. They may betray us to the bankers but that IS THEIR JOB to betray us.

When you REALLY understand the structure this will come to you naturally.

You don't understand who the enemy is until you study.

OH I AM DANGEROUS ALRIGHT but not to police or government or people like you and me.

My weapon is INFORMATION. I don't have anything at stake for telling you all the truth as I see it after years of tracking and listening to MANY PERSPECTIVES.

So I feel somewhat hurt by you even implying I would do something that a retard would do. Those are actions of a person with no other means of expressing his concerns.

As an added note the media has been baiting the American people to fight back for month so they can remove their guns.

Trust me people YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING.

I am not wrong. I don't have guns. Don't need guns. This is no war we can win with guns only by telling your friends and neighbors can we stop what is coming.

They divide and conquer. They are evil. They are winning.

Good luck
You could just be saying that to stay under the radar and look innocent.

Your unstable comments, and aforementioned traits could represent a serious threat to society.

I want Canadian police to read your posts and determine whether you should be put under surveillance.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:57   #8
Detergent

Quote:
I welcome it. How ever I will also know my accuser as well are you willing to allow me to find who you are?

Are you ready?
I'm not accusing. I'm protecting the public.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:01   #9
Detergent

Quote:
Your going to find out who is protecting the public soon in your country.

I hope your ready.
Does it bother you that you have so much in common with the killer in the story?
Old 01-10-2011, 10:01   #10
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I welcome it. How ever I will also know my accuser as well are you willing to allow me to find who you are?

Are you ready?
LOL canadian threats. Youre just proving his point.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:09   #11
Detergent

Quote:
I really pray for you. You know that. It is sad to see such evil take good people down like this.

To watch it unfold and be spat on by you.

It breaks my heart to see this happen.
You can pray but you can't think. This is why we worry for the safety of the public.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:15   #12
Detergent

Quote:
You have no clue what is happening and what is worse is you refuse to find out.

That classifies you as stupid.
Loughner called someone stupid too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix News Times
She says, Loughner described the congresswoman as "stupid and unintelligent."
Old 01-10-2011, 10:24   #13
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
I really pray for you. You know that. It is sad to see such evil take good people down like this.

To watch it unfold and be spat on by you.

It breaks my heart to see this happen.
Youll live, there isnt a need to worry about me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detergent View Post
Loughner called someone stupid too...
Kinda scary really.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:26   #14
Detergent

It's time to stop arguing with Daywalker and agree- he needs help.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:32   #15
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
-daywalker rants his stories for 20-60 years
-something close to his story happens
-daywalker: SEES I KNEW IT
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: