Old 01-09-2011, 14:04   #346
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Think I may of confused you with my previous questions. Il reword them, do you agree and follow everything the quran asks?

Example, that women are lesser then men.

http://infidelsarecool.com/2008/01/11/top-10-quran-quotes-every-woman-must-see/

Do you disagree with this part of quran?

And I think you should respond to hellfire, hes been very serious and respectful.
Ty ty ty Jaxx! Your post and ahmed comment said enough too me.

@Ahmed, so what I get from, ya wall of text is that woman are loved, and protected by thier men, while preacticlly being their slaves?

"It is important that a wife recognizes the authority of her husband in the house. He is the head of the household, and she is supposed to listen to him. But the husband should also use his authority with respect and kindness towards his wife. If there arises any disagreement or dispute among them, then it should be resolved in a peaceful manner. Spouses should seek the counsel of their elders and other respectable family members and friends to batch up the rift and solve the differences."

Verry nice and stuff, respect, kindness, and the fact the man is the boss of the woman. It's like saying "Heey look! I got a slave! But don't worry, I treat her well".

Also somwhere I read: - pre islam, males used to get all inheritance and women didn't get anything. After islam, situation changed.

What is this pre islam? I thought your religion was untouched? What happend, word of god changed?

And whats up with tha having 4 wives. As far as I could get from your walls, you agree with that?! Where is the love in that. If i recall right you used an example of western people ****ing each other wifes and just banging random woman. Well guess what, those people are *******s, just like suicide bombers, you see?

I also read "Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great. (34)"

Again TOTAL bull****. Your holy book is telling you the rules in a relationship (OF FREAKING 4?!) and they should just obey? "cus we men excel them?" If I remember you noted that was ment physclly or something. that is just no right, AT ALL to make them rule the relationship.

Also:
"Basically, a mature man can marry a prepubescent girl. If he must wait 3 months to divorce a girl that has not yet menstruated, that means that he has already married that prepubescent girl. "

Never seen ya answering on that. Please, PLEASE explain. I ask kindlly

Then there is this:

And it is clearly implied that women are weaker of mind than men. Wrong/disproved/not as bad as you make it sound...=)

WHAT!?

Please I beg of you explain all of this and wrong the wrongs in my mind. They are proberlly not true, but if one of these are, even a lol, I will start to disrespect the Quar'an cus it goes against one of teh most imprtant morals. So DON'T ignore me this time please, I ask you nicelly. And answer me please.
Old 01-09-2011, 14:07   #347
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
I proberblly missed a few things, but no time to read the other walls. And from the wall i read, this was just quik what I noticed. What I missed, Jaxx will point out for me I hope.

And again ty Jaxx for supporting my serious, and yes even respectfull comments. Just my last comment was full of rage, cus I can't stand it if a woman is EVEN A BIT less worth then a man. But I hope ahmed will answer my questions and prove me wrong.
Old 01-09-2011, 14:11   #348
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
How is this thread even alive?

Did I not already destroy everyone's logic?
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 14:15   #349
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
I proberblly missed a few things, but no time to read the other walls. And from the wall i read, this was just quik what I noticed. What I missed, Jaxx will point out for me I hope.

And again ty Jaxx for supporting my serious, and yes even respectfull comments. Just my last comment was full of rage, cus I can't stand it if a woman is EVEN A BIT less worth then a man. But I hope ahmed will answer my questions and prove me wrong.
The Quran is riddled with nasty, sexiest remakes about women. I find it absurd that achmed is denying this.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 14:17   #350
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
sexiest remakes
lol what?
Old 01-09-2011, 14:17   #351
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
How is this thread even alive?

Did I not already destroy everyone's logic?
We ignored you.

Quote:
The Quran is riddled with nasty, sexiest remakes about women. I find it absurd that achmed is denying this.
If hes answering one of my questions wrong I'm proberblly as good as done with Islam. If woman are in anyway inferior too man in Islam, nuf said for me.

Last edited by Hellfire-demon; 01-09-2011 at 14:19.
Hellfire-demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 14:17   #352
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol what?
lol, im not even going to change that mistake.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 14:20   #353
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

IMO apart from religion, Women worth less than men.
Women belong to the kitchen.

Edit:
In Islam Women are treated with inferiority Cause women are physically weaker , women get pregnant(weakness)men don't, Women are supposed to raise the kids, Men are supposed to work all day to be able to fill the needs of his house, women have periods men don't.

Last edited by Sanad; 01-09-2011 at 14:25.
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 14:22   #354
Banned

Quote:
We ignored you.
Of course you did.

Ignoring simple logic like an ignorant sack of ****. Oh, look. You're more of a hypocrite than Ahmed.
Old 01-09-2011, 16:35   #355
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
IMO apart from religion, Women worth less than men.
Women belong to the kitchen.

Edit:
In Islam Women are treated with inferiority Cause women are physically weaker , women get pregnant(weakness)men don't, Women are supposed to raise the kids, Men are supposed to work all day to be able to fill the needs of his house, women have periods men don't.
I don't see that as a problem really. Yes womans get priods, but as far as I've seen they can still work their ass off in that time. Yes they get pregnant, but how much time of their lifespan? (some don't even get it). And about woman supposed to raise children and man work fulltime for a living, well lets'say in nowdays that ain't so true anymore (in western living). Now man and woman are equal. Both work pretty damn much. Males pyschially harder work proberblly, and females have other work they do more then soem man do (liek nursery or something, i dunno statistics). Atleast not some book tells them what to do, but they decide themself. And about raising kids, that too nowdays is more equally shared. A bigger part maybe going too the mother, not even always. But still allot of cases where it is like that where woman care for child, and man 100% for income. Thats a chooise, not an obligation.

So again, verry small details that don't make them worth less in any case. Maybe less strong physical, but thats all. Woman have their points that are stonger then male. Nature decides. Quite fair splitted, equals but in different way.

Oh and I hope that the part where you said woman belong in the kitchen was a joke? Yeah it must be. Jokes are funny, aslong as you don't mean it.

Anyway thank you for pointing this out Sannad. Unlike amhed who is trying to avoid the point, your giving me a straight answer. To bad I can't accept this, cus of my own morals. But thats my opinion.
Old 01-09-2011, 16:36   #356
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Quote:
Of course you did.

Ignoring simple logic like an ignorant sack of ****. Oh, look. You're more of a hypocrite than Ahmed.
Well actually I lied. I didn't ignored, but I actually forgot. Post to small, easy to read over in wall of text thread D:
Old 01-09-2011, 16:55   #357
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I don't see that as a problem really. Yes womans get priods, but as far as I've seen they can still work their ass off in that time. Yes they get pregnant, but how much time of their lifespan? (some don't even get it). And about woman supposed to raise children and man work fulltime for a living, well lets'say in nowdays that ain't so true anymore (in western) living. Now man and woman are equal. Both work pretty damn much. Males pyschially harder work proberblly, and females have other work they do more then soem man do (liek nursery or something, i dunno statistics). Atleast not some book tells them what to do, but they decide themself. And about raising kids, that too nowdays is more equally shared. A bigger part maybe going too the mother, not even always. But still allot of cases where it is like that where woman care for child, and man 100% for income. Thats a chooise, not an obligation.

So again, verry small details that don't make them worth less in any case. Maybe less strong physical, but thats all. Woman have their points that are stonger then male. Nature decides. Quite fair splitted, equals but in different way.

Oh and I hope that the part where you said woman belong in the kitchen was a joke? Yeah it must be. Jokes are funny, aslong as you don't mean it.

Anyway thank you for pointing this out Sannad. Unlike amhed who is trying to avoid the point, your giving me a straight answer. To bad I can't accept this, cus of my own morals. But thats my opinion.
I stopped thar

We are eastern not western. We have our own traditions. for example a woman here can have as much as 7-10 kids(if the she and the hubby agree on that) through her life span.
Old 01-09-2011, 17:35   #358
Banned

Quote:
Well actually I lied. I didn't ignored, but I actually forgot. Post to small, easy to read over in wall of text thread D:
Amazing.
Old 01-09-2011, 20:32   #359
Gh不t
Banned

Gh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond repute
An Arab diplomat visiting the US for the first time was being wined and dined by the State Department. The Grand Emir was unused to the salt in American foods (French fries, cheeses, salami, anchovies etc.) and was constantly sending his manservant Abdul to fetch him a glass of water.

Time and again, Abdul would scamper off and return with a glass of water.

But, then came the time when he returned empty-handed.

"Abdul, you son of an ugly camel, where is my water?" demanded the Grand Emir.

"A thousand pardons, O illustrious One," stammered the wretched Abdul, "An infidel is sitting on the well."
Gh不t is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 21:00   #360
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh不t View Post
An Arab diplomat visiting the US for the first time was being wined and dined by the State Department. The Grand Emir was unused to the salt in American foods (French fries, cheeses, salami, anchovies etc.) and was constantly sending his manservant Abdul to fetch him a glass of water.

Time and again, Abdul would scamper off and return with a glass of water.

But, then came the time when he returned empty-handed.

"Abdul, you son of an ugly camel, where is my water?" demanded the Grand Emir.

"A thousand pardons, O illustrious One," stammered the wretched Abdul, "An infidel is sitting on the well."
And there's that cool red font again.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: