Old 01-08-2011, 19:26   #31
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
LOL dont worry I read it. Just bored. But dont deny you where thinking about it, so youre welcome.
Deny what? Thinking about getting a gaming laptop?

lol no. I already own one and have for 2 years. So I know from first hand experience just how they operate and you do not. I'm basing my facts off of actual experience and you're basing yours off of... Uh, I'm not sure exactly. Sure some laptops are terrible for gaming, as they overheat and such. But there are some out there that are actually extremely well built and made with gaming in mind.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 19:30   #32
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
Deny what? Thinking about getting a gaming laptop?

lol no. I already own one and have for 2 years. So I know from first hand experience just how they operate and you do not. I'm basing my facts off of actual experience and you're basing yours off of... Uh, I'm not sure exactly. Sure some laptops are terrible for gaming, as they overheat and such. But there are some out there that are actually extremely well built and made with gaming in mind.
Of course of course.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 19:30   #33
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Of course of course.
Hahaha. I'm actually a little proud of you right now.

You finally didn't get trolled by me. We'll go out for ice cream after the game, sport.
Old 01-08-2011, 19:32   #34
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hahaha. I'm actually a little proud of you right now.

You finally didn't get trolled by me. We'll go out for ice cream after the game, sport.
Can we get cake afterwords.
Old 01-08-2011, 19:35   #35
Banned

Quote:
Can we get cake afterwords.
I planned on it, but then you spelled "afterwards" wrong.

No son of mine is going to be an illiterate dip****. Get in the ****ing car.
Old 01-08-2011, 19:37   #36
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
I planned on it, but then you spelled "afterwards" wrong.

No son of mine is going to be an illiterate dip****. Get in the ****ing car.
LOL, ****, I had it right the first time but firefox underlined it and said it was wrong, ****.
Old 01-08-2011, 19:40   #37
Banned

Quote:
LOL, ****, I had it right the first time but firefox underlined it and said it was wrong, ****.
Everyone makes mistakes. The key is to learn from those mistakes and better yourself.
Old 01-08-2011, 19:42   #38
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
Everyone makes mistakes. The key is to learn from those mistakes and better yourself.
Ok you can stop now, you being all nice is ****ing creeping me out LOL.
Old 01-08-2011, 19:52   #39
Banned

Quote:
Ok you can stop now, you being all nice is ****ing creeping me out LOL.
Old 01-08-2011, 19:57   #40
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
LOL, sorry I cant be another one of your victims, it will only be labeled as sexual assault.
Old 01-08-2011, 20:13   #41
Banned

Quote:
LOL, sorry I cant be another one of your victims, it will only be labeled as sexual assault.
Old 01-08-2011, 20:25   #42
fuu

fuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiQ0AnlfBu4&feature=player_embedded

Nice toy for razer fanboys
fuu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 20:28   #43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuu View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiQ0AnlfBu4&feature=player_embedded

Nice toy for razer fanboys
That thing is a terrible example of a "good" gaming laptop.
Old 01-09-2011, 13:29   #44
fuu

fuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That thing is a terrible example of a "good" gaming laptop.
Cant think of any good gaming laptops off the of my top head, but yeah that thing is pretty horrible
fuu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 20:06   #45
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Jewelcrafting is what is driving me nuts. I hit mining like a champ, and even made mining bags to hold all my goodies. But then what? You get hung up on jewel recipes that need totally specific things, and now you're running around Old World trying to find the odd Thorium, just so you can maybe get those diamonds or emeralds, fighting with the other 80 pallys that ALL SEEM TO BE MINING WHAT I AM........ Though I finally broke 300 last night, so I can start cutting gems. That seems kinda neat.
Still.... Can't wait for 2 more years, when Cata comes out here. Horses are teh suck.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: