Old 09-02-2010, 07:15   #1
Kitschi#5

Kitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Kitschi#5 Send a message via MSN to Kitschi#5 Send a message via Skype™ to Kitschi#5
Officer is missing

The officer is missing on royalty_eu

http://co.91.com/guide/quests/10labor_day.shtml

Officer (Twin City, 439,386)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2514831.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	137846  

nin-nin-nin
130-130-131

war-war-fire
130-130-132

dl of addiction and manager of love2hate
Kitschi#5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 07:56   #2
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitschi#5 View Post
The officer is missing on royalty_eu

http://co.91.com/guide/quests/10labor_day.shtml

Officer (Twin City, 439,386)
So far as I can see from the write-up, that phase of the quest hasn't started yet:

Quote:
4. In the 3rd phase, from Sep 8th to 9th, the 4 leaders have been forbidden from entering Twin City! Find them hanging around outside of Twin City Gate, and help each of them talk to the Officer on duty. Get each of their messages delivered, and the 4 leaders will thank you with a reward.
Or am I missing something?

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 09-02-2010, 08:17   #3
Kitschi#5

Kitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Kitschi#5 Send a message via MSN to Kitschi#5 Send a message via Skype™ to Kitschi#5
could be right ;o.

nin-nin-nin
130-130-131

war-war-fire
130-130-132

dl of addiction and manager of love2hate
Kitschi#5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: