Old 07-13-2010, 17:30   #46
locolo
Banned

locolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Any moment you're going to act like you're the **** i'm gonna make fun of anything you do/say.

His or mine, no difference cause we share, I'd say thats 1 more grammatical error you've done in the last few days.

You may have never said it literally but you said "come on fury ill pwn you like the videos on xfire"

the videos on xfire show you killing me 2 times by tfb while i was recording you...I dont see any other videos?

Show me a single screeny of you killing me on cloud in pk maps where losses count (fund/exp) pwning ppl by getting killed and shoutting "speedhacks"? ffs

^ thats pwnage :O

I've explained the definition of homosexuality, original meaning is that "romantic feelings between males or females towards each other" That was the 1st definition until females got their own word (lesb1an) and males began to have the other word.

That's where its flawed, but yet i wasnt wrong

so idc what he says or what you say or follow ppl like a lost dog. You seem to be a little upset, chill my son lmfao.

/win.
You got too much self-confidence. I don't gonna waste my time anymore on you.

Also what the **** is this "/win" ?
Telling yourself you win? Beast! ...
locolo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2010, 17:49   #47
Knjsm

Knjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
yea tfb is a bit overpowered. it also requires good ping to utilize it perfectly ;p There r people that can pwn me with fb while I tfb tho .__.
Am one of em

Kenji ................. Water - Warrior - Trojan ..... 132-132-135 ... Scarlet Emperor

Narusegawa .... Trojan - Warrior - Water ..... 130-130-130 ... Levanthan Tamer

Brunhild ........... Trojan - Trojan - Trojan ....... 130-130-129 ... Golden Valkyrie

Orion ................. Trojan - Warrior - Archer ... 130-130-129 ... Shining Eagle
Knjsm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2010, 17:52   #48
Knjsm

Knjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -BladeDancer- View Post
Ash is a noob, so do leet.
Hi smexy kepap.

Kenji ................. Water - Warrior - Trojan ..... 132-132-135 ... Scarlet Emperor

Narusegawa .... Trojan - Warrior - Water ..... 130-130-130 ... Levanthan Tamer

Brunhild ........... Trojan - Trojan - Trojan ....... 130-130-129 ... Golden Valkyrie

Orion ................. Trojan - Warrior - Archer ... 130-130-129 ... Shining Eagle
Knjsm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2010, 18:11   #49
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by locolo View Post
You got too much self-confidence. I don't gonna waste my time anymore on you.

Also what the **** is this "/win" ?
Telling yourself you win? Beast! ...
Yuppers, I'm confident in myself, umad?

That post was flawless, You looked like an idiot. Hence I said /win. Is there anything else you're gonna QQ about?
Old 07-13-2010, 18:15   #50
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjsm View Post
Am one of em
no =3
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2010, 19:29   #51
<Light>

<Light> has a reputation beyond repute<Light> has a reputation beyond repute<Light> has a reputation beyond repute<Light> has a reputation beyond repute<Light> has a reputation beyond repute<Light> has a reputation beyond repute<Light> has a reputation beyond repute<Light> has a reputation beyond repute<Light> has a reputation beyond repute<Light> has a reputation beyond repute<Light> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
ahmed is king.

what guild should i join when i log next time men?
Join mine even tho i havent got one xD
BlowM3! Nin-Nin-xxx 124-129-xxx

Royalty:
BlowM3! War-xxx-xxx 109-xxx-xxx

First to fix fog at Royalty_EU! =D
<Light> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 02:26   #52
~Perfection~

~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
ahmed is king.

what guild should i join when i log next time men?
stay logged out ,enjoy the summer while you can

QUIT
~Perfection~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 02:30   #53
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Perfection~ View Post
stay logged out ,enjoy the summer while you can
Yeah, you can say that. Haven't seen you online for ages
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 04:14   #54
Kitschi#5

Kitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Kitschi#5 Send a message via MSN to Kitschi#5 Send a message via Skype™ to Kitschi#5
Join egyptian group im dl there!

nin-nin-nin
130-130-131

war-war-fire
130-130-132

dl of addiction and manager of love2hate
Kitschi#5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 07:21   #55
-BladeDancer-

-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute
I took the DL of that guild once, dismissed everyone and left

Hai kensheh.

***4326;
sayed has been killed by IceBreaker! Op op sorry bani suef.

Egypt4Ever

Untitled,L2H,Addiction
-BladeDancer- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 08:18   #56
DrunkenMonkey
K.

DrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDrunkenMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
hello
Old 07-14-2010, 10:58   #57
~Perfection~

~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
Yeah, you can say that. Haven't seen you online for ages

lol ,sorry but im so busy doing things at home ,son has just moved back home ,got my daughters prom this week and loads of decorating to be done still,so co is too much effort at the moment

QUIT
~Perfection~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 11:36   #58
IpwnU
Huge***got

IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
yea tfb is a bit overpowered. it also requires good ping to utilize it perfectly ;p There r people that can pwn me with fb while I tfb tho .__.
You should try playing with Varekai, he raped me pretty bad just now, dno if he had a good day and I had a bad day, but he was the best tro ive face in a long time

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret

IpwnU is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 12:56   #59
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IpwnU View Post
You should try playing with Varekai, he raped me pretty bad just now, dno if he had a good day and I had a bad day, but he was the best tro ive face in a long time
he noop, my underling dl
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2010, 01:47   #60
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Perfection~ View Post
lol ,sorry but im so busy doing things at home ,son has just moved back home ,got my daughters prom this week and loads of decorating to be done still,so co is too much effort at the moment
Busy busy lady

Cool good luck with your daughter's prom, I dont know how that is like cause we dont have such stuff in this country... does sound cool and seeing that people on that school really do care about it lol.

Decorating? it's summer lol, get a summer set at the backyard or infront of your door. Chairs, table, cold beer and a radio and lets start the summer

Not too many new stuff on co... same old bollocks
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: