Old 08-15-2018, 10:39   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Relic Forging Competition

Really TQ?, do you really think that we would waste thousands of CPs just to get the Best Relic there is. An Item that has a chance to drop when we get killed? NO, Thank You.

Seriously tho, the only reason that I'm wearing a relic is because of the glowing effect that it gives to my equipment, aside from that, I don't give a damn with the 2% max stat, 2% stat wont save my ass from getting 1 hit from anyone anymore.

Make the Relics Undroppable first. I don't mind repairing it every now and then.
Old 08-15-2018, 10:49   #2
Giancarlo456

Giancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Really TQ?, do you really think that we would waste thousands of CPs just to get the Best Relic there is. An Item that has a chance to drop when we get killed? NO, Thank You.

Seriously tho, the only reason that I'm wearing a relic is because of the glowing effect that it gives to my equipment, aside from that, I don't give a damn with the 2% max stat, 2% stat wont save my ass from getting 1 hit from anyone anymore.

Make the Relics Undroppable first. I don't mind repairing it every now and then.
Yeah, horrible decisions by tq, as always..
Giancarlo456 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2018, 11:30   #3
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
I think it should be undropable unless youre red name, and possibly even flashing.

No locking allowed though. I think this would be a good compromise.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2018, 02:29   #4
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
They should be droppable, I like the old style of Conquer Online. If ppl annoy me, i just grab their rune. Simple (got already 3 golden pretty good ones) And also rofl to the Anti Break Characters, trying to kill me on Deity, u guys well deserve loseing ur relics. And I also have to give a big thank you to those for their relics.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2018, 03:11   #5
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Whaaat?You can drop your relic when you get killed?Damn it...That's really dumb even for TQ.
Old 08-16-2018, 03:35   #6
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone ^_^

Event really not worth to spend cps... just crystals that you already have.. the relics you receive even with the 777 things are really not too nice > . <
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2018, 07:04   #7
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone ^_^

Event really not worth to spend cps... just crystals that you already have.. the relics you receive even with the 777 things are really not too nice > . <
yea they are absolutely ****.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2018, 14:57   #8
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
I just paid 100 relic crystals for a relic, got a pop up saying I'd got an Elite relic, a message in the top left of the screen saying I'd got a Legendary relic, when in fact I had been given a Refined relic.........

Edit: And again, this time the pop up said I'd got a Refined relic, when in fact it was normal...

This event is garbage.

Last edited by Kairn; 08-16-2018 at 15:21.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2018, 22:13   #9
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
... And when you bind relic sometimes it gives you incorrect points =.=.. so you have to try to find another relic to bind cuz it will not accept the same i think =(
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2018, 08:25   #10
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Atleast they made asign out button now....
I now logged out with my main after binding a relic and signed in with a noob and its showing the same relic... lol. And I can claim the points for it too.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2018, 11:24   #11
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
i will leave that pic here
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2018, 10:19   #12
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
LOLZ!

Benefit is you get to chose what type of relic.

I used about 9k of the crystal things saved up and every relic was crap. I could not even imagine someone paying cps to roll.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2018, 11:52   #13
/-\lpha
1.0 player

/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute
TQ'd.

Server - KnightSpirit_EU

AlphA - Pure Monk - Level 130>130>139 [479BP] (Active)
Learning how to play again...

Server - KingdomWar

Alpha - Pure Water - Level 130>130>140
Killuminati - Pure Warrior - Level 130>130>140
Quit after updates.

Server - Liberty

Diabolic - Ninja > Ninja > Ninja - Level 130>130 >140
First 1soc ring/2s necky in lotto.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: