Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-22-2013, 02:34   #1
~LL~

~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of
Talking Dragon Ball drop off normal monsters

Have they boosted the drop rate? 2 dragon balls dropped with a hour of each other for me today! Anyone else?
Cristal
MezzoDragon
*LadyLove*
And 40+ 1st reborn noobs

TY Yugar,Brit Brit, Lori for my great return to CO.

Hax0rZ/Pyramid
Sachi 110/121/65 water/water/fire
~Rza~ 110/111 water/archer
LadyLuck 110/92+ water/warrior
Brittany 110/116 water/water

(I am LadyLuck under a new forum account.)
~LL~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2013, 02:42   #2
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quick, delete your thread before someone from TQ read it and did a roll back.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2013, 03:04   #3
Grumps95
Banned

Grumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond repute
if you report it you might get a reward but if you dont tq will take your items for abusing that bug
Grumps95 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2013, 03:37   #4
~LL~

~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of~LL~ has much to be proud of
NONONO MY DB!! Not my fault if they messed up and let me have 2!!!!
Cristal
MezzoDragon
*LadyLove*
And 40+ 1st reborn noobs

Hax0rZ/Pyramid

Old 09-22-2013, 14:34   #5
tamika

tamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't gotten a DB drop in 4 years,so I wouldn't know......and I play almost every day...
tamika is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2013, 14:49   #6
JustTheGod1

JustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond repute
You're just lucky. I'm pretty sure that db drop rate is same as it was.
Btw, few years ago I got 2 dbs too by hunting with my archer at MinMacaques. I got 2 dbs in couple hours of hunting, but I guess that db drop was the same as it's now.
Old 09-22-2013, 16:59   #7
tamika

tamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond repute
did some GM read my post and felt sorry for me?I got my first DB drop like couple hours after my post while autohunting,lol.
Old 09-22-2013, 17:29   #8
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
I got 2 DB scrolls that dropped from a vendor whom had just logged in to TC after maint back in I'd say about 2005 or 2006.

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2013, 18:19   #9
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for your submission. This bug will be forwarded to our designers and we will do our best to get it removed as soon as possible.
Old 09-22-2013, 20:45   #10
Linkerzz

Linkerzz is on a distinguished road
I found 2 when I came back a while ago. Then 1 on auto hunt last week. Sometimes I wonder how many DPS i drop from getting pked whiles asleep.
Linkerzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2013, 02:25   #11
~LL~

Gratz on your first DB drop. I can't count the number of DBs I have had drop (way back in the day 2004-2006). But the db drop rates are way less now-a-days. I used to get 2-3 a week. I came back a few months ago and these are the first 2 I've received from normal mobs..
Cristal
MezzoDragon
*LadyLove*
And 40+ 1st reborn noobs

Hax0rZ/Pyramid

Old 09-23-2013, 02:40   #12
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
This is the only online game where players are surprise whenever a rare item(s) is dropped from a killed monster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2013, 04:41   #13
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
weak at banshee i get 2 db drops from first banshee then another dragonball drop from sbs. then i keep 1 db from snow banshee again then another at snow banshee soul my best db streak ever 5 in 1 hour

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2013, 05:57   #14
tamika

nice,I got dbs from banshees too,but that's somewhat 'normal' cause it supposed to drop dbs. I remember back in 2005-6-7 I could hunt a DB almost every day with my archer,now who can say that?lol
Old 09-23-2013, 05:59   #15
tamika

I wish they would really raise the DB drop rate,and announce it too so we are not stuck guessing what's wrong when we get a DB,lol. Now that they have these anti-bot systems,they should put mining and maybe even promo db's back,atleast for first rbs,would be nice.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: