Old 03-05-2009, 22:14   #31
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan1987Taoist View Post
first car: 94 ford taurus gl -_- lol didn't last long

current car: 98 hond civic lx (only 80k miles on it right now ^_^)

next car: '09 Lancer GTS (4b12 ftw , hopefully only a few more months till i've saved enough >.<)
Good luck with that... mitsus are ****. STIs are so much better. They tested them together, and the STI outperformed it in all respects (the evo anyways). Sure it may have been a bit more expensive, but I'd rather have a nicer ride with better handling and acceleration AND horsepower STOCK.

It's also pointless to get a ****ty mitsu if you're not going to get the lancer evo... why settle for **** engineering if you're not going to get the ONE thing they didn't suck at (the evo transmission)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex3 View Post
Truck
YES

I have an 01 Tundra... the biggun... 4.7 liter iForce. It just sucks ass that a few models later they upgraded it to the beefy 5.7 liter that has been lately. Damn dodge reintroducing the sexy 5.7 liter Hemi. D:

My next vehicle will most likely be an 07-09 tacoma 4 door long bed with all the trd racing ****, and I will, of course, put a supercharger on it. ****ing also put a sexy ass shell on it and seal it tightly to the back of my cab so I can pop my subs in the bed, open the rear window and the front shell window, and get that uber air flow. ****in thumpin in a sexy ass truck... god I want wait the 20 years it will take me to be able to afford that! LOL

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
The_LP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2009, 22:19   #32
zukari_san
tehbored

zukari_san has a reputation beyond reputezukari_san has a reputation beyond reputezukari_san has a reputation beyond reputezukari_san has a reputation beyond reputezukari_san has a reputation beyond reputezukari_san has a reputation beyond reputezukari_san has a reputation beyond reputezukari_san has a reputation beyond reputezukari_san has a reputation beyond reputezukari_san has a reputation beyond reputezukari_san has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ---<^>---- View Post
so you are telling me you are a retard?

proves my point even further

Quote:
Originally posted by STIGGY
^ t3h King of Boredom!
(\/)o_o(\/) ~(I am a crab)
zukari_san - 130 2nd rb troj (collecting dust somewhere due to quitting this crappy game ages ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowned3 View Post
All Your Pixels R Belong To TQ.
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Endetium/anime
zukari_san is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2009, 22:21   #33
---<^>----

---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
first car: 94 ford taurus gl -_- lol didn't last long

current car: 98 hond civic lx (only 80k miles on it right now ^_^)

next car: '09 Lancer GTS (4b12 ftw , hopefully only a few more months till i've saved enough >.<)
wth is wrong with you. if you were a true player, you wouldnt save money just buy bulks. Not to mention why buy a new car complete waste of money, if you have to save money to buy a new car then you shouldnt be buying a new car. And then to top it off you are going to buy a POS car.
Old 03-05-2009, 22:24   #34
Bryan1987Taoist
Banned

Bryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Bryan1987Taoist
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_LP View Post
Good luck with that... mitsus are ****. STIs are so much better. They tested them together, and the STI outperformed it in all respects (the evo anyways). Sure it may have been a bit more expensive, but I'd rather have a nicer ride with better handling and acceleration AND horsepower STOCK.
how wrong you are, the EvoX outperforms the STI according to all major magazines... and the EvoX is and always has been the best performance stock car... and i'm getting the gts because i like how the look of the new lancers... and mitsu isn't **** and is reliable, just because it's not a honda doesn't make it unreliable... more then reliable then a POS Ford anyway... and i'll prob trade it in for an Evo once i get outta college and find a job ne way
Bryan1987Taoist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2009, 22:29   #35
The_LP
Pure Newb

The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
how wrong you are, the EvoX outperforms the STI according to all major magazines... and the EvoX is and always has been the best performance stock car... and i'm getting the gts because i like how the look of the new lancers... and mitsu isn't **** and is reliable, just because it's not a honda doesn't make it unreliable... more then reliable then a POS Ford anyway... and i'll prob trade it in for an Evo once i get outta college and find a job ne way
Uh... I was watching a show recently where they drove an evo and an sti on the same course and the STI was better in everything, according to the drivers.

Besides, it's not like it matters, you're not getting an evo. I'd rather get an older STI sedan style for arouns 20k than splurge on some new piece of **** NON evo lancer.

Good luck with the work that's going to be done on it within the first few years, and the **** ton of work that it's going to need in the years after those first few.

You obviously are misinformed... ask ANYONE that works on cars... they'll tell you you're wrong.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

Old 03-05-2009, 22:32   #36
---<^>----

---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukari_san View Post
you must be cool.
Old 03-05-2009, 22:32   #37
KENSHIN666
Oh noes...

KENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond repute
Evo Sucks.

Mitsu-****ty released them so they could win world rallys

STi ftw

STI is WAAAAYYYYY more car
KENSHIN666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2009, 22:33   #38
The_LP
Pure Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Evo Sucks.

Mitsu-****ty released them so they could win world rallys

STi ftw

STI is WAAAAYYYYY more car
This guy knows what he's talking about. Trust me.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

Old 03-05-2009, 22:34   #39
---<^>----

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukari_san View Post
This guy knows what he is talking about... I mean, oh wait i thought we were talking about recieveing anal sex then yes, he definitely does.
Old 03-05-2009, 22:37   #40
Bryan1987Taoist
Banned

Bryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Uh... I was watching a show recently where they drove an evo and an sti on the same course and the STI was better in everything, according to the drivers.

Besides, it's not like it matters, you're not getting an evo. I'd rather get an older STI sedan style for arouns 20k than splurge on some new piece of **** NON evo lancer.

Good luck with the work that's going to be done on it within the first few years, and the **** ton of work that it's going to need in the years after those first few.

You obviously are misinformed... ask ANYONE that works on cars... they'll tell you you're wrong.
quick google of evo vs sti... here u go... first i'll start off with a reliable source, edmunds

the evo always outperforms the sti...

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=109126

http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/fe...evo/index.html

so sorry but you're the one thats missinformed... i'll agree with you comparing the EvoX to the STI ONLY because it's an entirely new engine 4b11 (4b12 in the 09gts) and still needs a bit more work... but the evoX still outperforms STI as far as handling goes... also, it's been proven that the 4G63 engine has more potential then the STI's multiple engines over the year
Old 03-05-2009, 22:44   #41
The_LP
Pure Newb

Quote:
quick google of evo vs sti... here u go... first i'll start off with a reliable source, edmunds

so sorry but you're the one thats missinformed... i'll agree with you comparing the EvoX to the STI ONLY because it's an entirely new engine 4b11 (4b12 in the 09gts) and still needs a bit more work... but the evoX still outperforms STI as far as handling goes... also, it's been proven that the 4G63 engine has more potential then the STI's multiple engines over the year
Right... I'll just let you think that. Also, I will let you waste your money on a car that is half the car an STI is, and will just be **** a few years down the road. You'll see.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

Old 03-05-2009, 22:45   #42
Bryan1987Taoist
Banned

not to mention the sti is fuglier then the evo...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2008-Subaru-Wrx-STI-001.JPG
Views:	27
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	109982   Click image for larger version

Name:	evo-x-2-big.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	109983  
Old 03-05-2009, 22:45   #43
---<^>----

Quote:

Ahah! epic failure!
Old 03-05-2009, 22:47   #44
The_LP
Pure Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---<^>---- View Post
Ahah! epic failure!
We'll let him figure out for himself that mitsu sucks ass... it's not even close to being known for reliability.

Something that has: toyota.

Almost every brand of car out there, except like audi and VW and a choice other few that are just horrible when it comes to repairs and ****, is BETTER known for reliability.

Hell, even ford is probably known to be more reliable than mitsu, and ford is ****.

I'm not worried though, it's not my money that will go to waste in a few years.

I'll still be driving my toyota probably past 300k miles.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

Old 03-05-2009, 22:48   #45
Bryan1987Taoist
Banned

Quote:
Right... I'll just let you think that. Also, I will let you waste your money on a car that is half the car an STI is, and will just be **** a few years down the road. You'll see.
i'm buying the gts for the looks reliability and not to mention it's one of the most high tech cars for it's price range out there, even more then the civic si's... ne way... y r u even talking? wat do u drive?

plus, it's just a temp till i get out of college....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: