Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2015, 01:20   #166
davis111

davis111 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunz View Post
GM Carina is not corrupted for WHATEVER'S SAKE. (In my opinion)

She is not the one making decisions. Whatever players requested, she will need to submit it to her superiors to decide and justify the situation before they make any decisions.

You get it?

Let me list down the steps of her job scope:

1) Requests -> Carina
2) Carina draft up requests on behalf of players -> to her superiors
3) Superiors get back to Carina with the final decisions
4) Carina delivers the good/bad news

TADAAA! And den Carina is Corrupted yas or no???

Idk why most of you guys are so unhappy with her
but what I know is that she is doing her job, just like any Customer Service officer that you will meet anywhere.

Think about it, she is just like everyone, trying to earn money for her family and make ends meet.
Why are some of you hoping that she would lose her job?

Instead of hoping that bad things will happen to people that you dislike,
why not maybe leave her conducive feedbacks on how she can improve her services?
Carina is...NOT corrupted.

Not happy? QUIT.
davis111 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 01:44   #167
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
lol zika is a fking trash can ; quite obv they can't win w/o using any cheats n ****, hence why they all been in jail plenty of times over.

oops it slipped, suck on that dirty turban
I was in that SS.

#Repping
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 01:48   #168
sweetlady08
MeowMix

sweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Carina

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis111 View Post
Carina is...NOT corrupted.

Not happy? QUIT.
You are right, she is not a corrupt gm.

If she was a corrupt gm, she would be dcing people on the game, to assist a win. Etc.

I am a vip 6 player, a lot people come to me without vip. I try my best to help them and provide them with support, like Carina is supporting me and our players.

I am grateful to Carina and i will always support her. I cant see her as corrupt.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fOLLOWINGTHERULES.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	150615   Click image for larger version

Name:	fOLLOWINGTHERULES1.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	150616   Click image for larger version

Name:	carina2.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	150617  
sweetlady08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 01:55   #169
sweetlady08
MeowMix

sweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond repute
Lets Play Fair

If tq clear this 3 accounts records, then maybe Tq should make an event to clear all records of all players. To make this fair.
sweetlady08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 02:32   #170
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post

If you'd like to report GM Carina feel free to email co@netdragon.com and feedback@netdragon.com

So far corruption is apparent.

Let's continue to sniff out more corruption.
I mailed a text similar to your post to co@netdragon.com

Not that it's gonna help but atleast I tried

@Sweetlady08 please learn to edit your posts
Old 07-11-2015, 02:40   #171
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
She can be the sweetest person in the world doesn't excuse her of corruption.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 02:51   #172
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
She can be the sweetest person in the world doesn't excuse her of corruption.
Maybe if they get massive amounts of complaints on this subject they will not be able to ignore it?
Old 07-11-2015, 02:58   #173
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Carina lied about them being botjailed for FPS Unlocker how do we know? It wasn't even in the game when they were jailed.
Carina lied about another making the call... if another GM did make the call then she lied to Jefe about Evelyn being the only one with authority.

She goes out of her way to help a certain person and has done it over and over again.
She helps defend the guilty knowing they are guilty you have Army owner on Facebook saying another person was botting and had a virus? But then it changed to an excuse about FPS Unlocker when tons of people are playing with it right now and no jailing is happening. Why only them?

Carina is corrupt as hell and like it was said she is sweet but dirty.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 03:01   #174
pashtun
FinalBoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post

Carina is corrupt as hell and like it was said she is sweet but dirty.
Bahahaha +1
Old 07-11-2015, 03:44   #175
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunz View Post
GM Carina is not corrupted for WHATEVER'S SAKE. (In my opinion)

She is not the one making decisions. Whatever players requested, she will need to submit it to her superiors to decide and justify the situation before they make any decisions.

You get it?

Let me list down the steps of her job scope:

1) Requests -> Carina
2) Carina draft up requests on behalf of players -> to her superiors
3) Superiors get back to Carina with the final decisions
4) Carina delivers the good/bad news

TADAAA! And den Carina is Corrupted yas or no???

Idk why most of you guys are so unhappy with her
but what I know is that she is doing her job, just like any Customer Service officer that you will meet anywhere.

Think about it, she is just like everyone, trying to earn money for her family and make ends meet.
Why are some of you hoping that she would lose her job?

Instead of hoping that bad things will happen to people that you dislike,
why not maybe leave her conducive feedbacks on how she can improve her services?
It's not about whether we like or dislike her, we're just displeased with something she has done. We're entitled to express her actions to her superiors and what they do to her is entirely up to them. You're jumping to far into conclusions about her loosing her livelihood. It could come down to that or she could get a strike for this and hopefully it never happens again. We just don't want things like this to continue because it's unfair to every single player who GM Carina doesn't favor; which is pretty much everyone or at least it should be.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 06:26   #176
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
does the name InfinitY ring a bell? If it does then you of all people here shouldn't ask for actual evidence. You saw how he'd get capped and lose his gear (old detention system) then he'd get them back out of no where. Do you even remember how many times this character was botjailed without a permanent punishment taking place? Jin had someone among their staff, but you know all of this ofc.
Infinity was botjailed 3 times, right? Didn't see his name pop up more. Unless it did one more time and it was perma jailed. Idk, they stopped using infinity after a while eh? Not to mention that in '10 there was one "to celebrate our expansion, we're releasing all botters from botjail for free" thing.

First I hear about that gear thing. I always heard he got bananasplit and his gear got returned because of that.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 07:10   #177
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
I was in that SS.

#Repping
Hi mohamed.
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 07:14   #178
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
I was in that SS.

#Repping
Hi Kimberly.
Old 07-11-2015, 07:28   #179
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
Hi Kimberly.
Hi Kyrie.
Old 07-11-2015, 07:30   #180
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Hi Kyrie.
Hi Kirei.
AzNtHuGsTa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: