Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2015, 03:03   #106
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Now before I begin I would like this to be clear, I am not requesting Carina be fired as this is her job nonetheless, I do think TQ should consider moving Carina throughout the company as she isn't fit to have this position. She is indeed corrupted. A sweet girl but she is no doubt corrupted and biased.

This post would be more interesting to Nikolai than anyone else to be honest.

I have been on the good side of Carina's corruption and obviously the bad side so you can call me a hypocrite for deciding now to bring the skeletons out the closet but it needs to be addressed regardless.

I would also like people to know this girl doesn't give a **** about how much you spent, customer satisfaction is not what she cares about in the slightest.

Lets start when I went to Venus server to fight Nikolai I went there in a rush. Cee and Mimi were in a huge rush to go there as they were so excited I initially told them no I didn't want to fight Tyrael but eventually I went as they paid for the transfer there and back and for going there...free money why not?

I went there in such a rush it came the day of Elite PK or the day before I can't recall and I don't want to go looking through months old chats. I was worried Tyrael would use an STG set against me in Elite PK but I left my STG set on Phoenix server, I'm ****ed right? No way in hell I could get those gears on Jefe, but after sweet talk I was asked to transfer the gears to Venus and Carina would put them on Jefe. No trade partners nothing, I was asked to keep it from Ray(Then a GM) I agreed of course and I got my STG gears soon after and Cee remember the Venus group chat does exist so please don't make me bring proof here and cause more trouble for Carina.

I was asked many times to keep certain things Carina did from Ray, why? Because according to Carina, Cee, and Mimi, Ray was strict and wouldn't allow the things Carina was doing to pass. I didn't talk to Ray much except for him to clear my transfer history.

And the hypocritical response she gave for the botjailing is quiet hilarious. When I was botjailed on Jefe and no video was to be found Carina said herself once a character was in botjail it was out of her hands in Evelyns hands that no GM would cross Evelyn because they fear her and she has weight within TQ. Carina said Evelyn is the only one with the authority to release a character from jail and I would have to wait for her to go through her process. This is also how I found out Evelyn is a US based GM and she works on a differently schedule than the rest of TQ.
Now reading her reasoning for releasing the guilty and clearing their history is because a bot GM at TQ not named Evelyn said it was okay? Where was this GM when she said only Evelyn had the authority, where not even Carina's manager could supersede Evelyn. This random GM Carina mentions doesn't exist.

So much more I can post but I will wait for responses and Nikolai hit the nail on the head. These 2 patches weren't at the same time and people with FPS unlocker still aren't getting jailed. How did they get botjailed BEFORE the FPS and get botjailed by the patch not botjailing anyone? Carina knows this and is being the biased person I know her to be.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2015, 03:04   #107
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
listen fellas, i infact used unlocked fps because i was told i could use it by the GM's.

now, after rxin made his post regarding the unlock FPS they didn't implement the patch in the anti bot to auto botjail if you had it edited. they released it a day or 2 later if i remember.

i continued to use it until they implemented the patch in the anti bot.

- i was not jailed. this was using unlocked FPS only.

so obv they got jailed based on using the co worker program and used the fps bull**** to get out for free
That's cool is there anyway you can provide some sort of evidence that you were using unlocked fps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Nikolai if you keep saying reasonable things I might actually stop disliking you.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCesiang View Post
question: how sure you are it's only the 3 accounts belong to our side got cleared? There maybe some players out there who aren't active on this forum got cleared but they preferred to keep silent.
On the brighter side of the issue, atleast TQ implemented actions to eradicate illegal activities and make this game a bot-free environment for everyone.
As of right now we're only finding out if GM Carina is corrupt, there's only proof of three accounts being released by her thanks to your screen shot of your facebook messages with GM Carina. If there are more concrete evidence to back that others have been released then I'd add them to the list but as for right now all the names in question who've been released as well as the GM who helped are all adding up to corruption.

Yes, I am overwhelmed with joy and satisfaction knowing that players who've used bots are being rightfully jailed for it. However I'm displeased and disgusted how someone in charged of enforcing the punishment can be able to disregard it for her friends. That's unjust and corrupt.

You should hold a new petition only this one title it "Stop GM Corruption" I'd sign it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
The Bull Sheet is strong within this thread.
Indeed

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
Now before I begin I would like this to be clear, I am not requesting Carina be fired as this is her job nonetheless, I do think TQ should consider moving Carina throughout the company as she isn't fit to have this position. She is indeed corrupted. A sweet girl but she is no doubt corrupted and biased.

I have been on the good side of Carina's corruption and obviously the bad side so you can call me a hypocrite for deciding now to bring the skeletons out the closet but it needs to be addressed regardless.

I would also like people to know this girl doesn't give a **** about how much you spent, customer satisfaction is not what she cares about in the slightest.

Lets start when I went to Venus server to fight Nikolai I went there in a rush. Cee and Mimi were in a huge rush to go there as they were so excited I initially told them no I didn't want to fight Tyrael but eventually I went as they paid for the transfer there and back and for going there...free money why not?

I went there in such a rush it came the day of Elite PK or the day before I can't recall and I don't want to go looking through months old chats. I was worried Tyrael would use an STG set against me in Elite PK but I left my STG set on Phoenix server, I'm ****ed right? No way in hell I could get those gears on Jefe, but after sweet talk I was asked to transfer the gears to Venus and Carina would put them on Jefe. No trade partners nothing, I was asked to keep it from Ray(Then a GM) I agreed of course and I got my STG gears soon after and Cee remember the Venus group chat does exist so please don't make me bring proof here and cause more trouble for Carina.

I was asked many times to keep certain things Carina did from Ray, why? Because according to Carina, Cee, and Mimi, Ray was strict and wouldn't allow the things Carina was doing to pass. I didn't talk to Ray much except for him to clear my transfer history.

And the hypocritical response she gave for the botjailing is quiet hilarious. When I was botjailed on Jefe and no video was to be found Carina said herself once a character was in botjail it was out of her hands in Evelyns hands that no GM would cross Evelyn because they fear her and she has weight within TQ. Carina said Evelyn is the only one with the authority to release a character from jail and I would have to wait for her to go through her process. This is also how I found out Evelyn is a US based GM and she works on a differently schedule than the rest of TQ.
Now reading her reasoning for releasing the guilty and clearing their history is because a bot GM at TQ not named Evelyn said it was okay? Where was this GM when she said only Evelyn had the authority, where not even Carina's manager could supersede Evelyn. This random GM Carina mentions doesn't exist.

So much more I can post but I will wait for responses and Nikolai hit the nail on the head. These 2 patches weren't at the same time and people with FPS unlocker still aren't getting jailed. How did they get botjailed BEFORE the FPS and get botjailed by the patch not botjailing anyone? Carina knows this and is being the biased person I know her to be.
for the sake of this thread I suggest you start compiling all the evidence to be prepared.

Last edited by -Kirito; 07-10-2015 at 03:42. Reason: Because I'm the ****ing ****
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2015, 03:12   #108
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Additionally Carina pull off the +2pct crit snowfox from heirue to cesiang even without a TP. Thats how dangerous she is. She can bypass the game rule and do a lot of crazy things beyond her authority.
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2015, 03:24   #109
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I bet that Cang Ceeng or what guy dodges this post.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2015, 03:43   #110
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
for the sake of this thread I suggest you start compiling all the evidence to be prepared.
That is more work than I want to do but I will do it if Cee denies what I said and that would get Carina in a world of trouble.

MrMagic Lion Server
178 Perfection Score

Old 07-10-2015, 03:49   #111
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Who interviewed cesiang for being "the first" to obtain the epic with hossu?
Old 07-10-2015, 03:49   #112
Byuiso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
Carina.

MrMagic Lion Server
178 Perfection Score

Old 07-10-2015, 03:50   #113
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That is more work than I want to do but I will do it if Cee denies what I said and that would get Carina in a world of trouble.
Well if you don't post them it will be just hearsay and that's not etiquette enough to prove anything you're saying is true. We're not giving her any ultimatums we're simply airing out the corruption. You'd be a very helpful figure in this discussion I strongly suggest you start compiling the evidence to back your claims. It would help this cause if you did and I am 100% certain the rest of the CO community would appreciate it as well.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:55   #114
Byuiso

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
Well if you don't post them it will be just hearsay and that's not etiquette enough to prove anything you're saying is true. We're not giving her any ultimatums we're simply airing out the corruption. You'd be a very helpful figure in this discussion I strongly suggest you start compiling the evidence to back your claims. It would help this cause if you did and I am 100% certain the rest of the CO community would appreciate it as well.
I will do it than for you

Though it will take a day or 2.

MrMagic Lion Server
178 Perfection Score

Old 07-10-2015, 04:07   #115
-Kirito

Quote:
I will do it than for you

Though it will take a day or 2.
That's fine.
Old 07-10-2015, 04:40   #116
IamCesiang
Ceecee

IamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I was interviewed by GM Ray.http://co.99.com/news/2015-05-08/exc...n_owner_.shtml

Quote:
Who cares I look fabulous.

Classic: Prosperity-Liberty; Volcano; Thunder; Venus; Phoenix; Eternity ; BABYICEY
IamCesiang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2015, 05:00   #117
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok, with this response, you will give us a reason to doubt everything Byuiso said and not because you are a trustworthy person, but because he gave a hasty reply.

What we've learned so far from the globalization of BabyIcey's drama:
- Your friends are just a bunch of cheaters, probably botters too and you had a lot of benefits from them.
- Khaled = lol.
- We still don't like you because you are getting your way around by ass kissing the GMs.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:04   #118
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok, with this response, you will give us a reason to doubt everything Byuiso said and not because you are a trustworthy person, but because he gave a hasty reply.

What we've learned so far from the globalization of BabyIcey's drama:
- Your friends are just a bunch of cheaters, probably botters too and you had a lot of benefits from them.
- Khaled = lol.
- We still don't like you because you are getting your way around by ass kissing the GMs.
Can you go around and summarise all the threads - that was an excellent job. /nosarcasmthistime
Old 07-10-2015, 05:33   #119
-Kirito

Quote:
Congratulations you've just disproved everything.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:45   #120
IamCesiang
Ceecee

IamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I found this statement so funny.. I left the fb group chat so i can't get a proof that YOU ARE ONE OF THE PERSON INITIATED THE PLAN TO GO VENUS.But anyway Josh, you can present here whatever chat logs we had that will help you to support your statement.

Quote:
Who cares I look fabulous.

Classic: Prosperity-Liberty; Volcano; Thunder; Venus; Phoenix; Eternity ; BABYICEY
IamCesiang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: