Old 04-12-2012, 13:51   #46
IpwnU
Huge***got

IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
nty. Every server has their own group of whiners. They are normally the ones who think they are the best at everything but end up hercing and zapping like the rest.
On our they end up aimbotting and making fake videos, because zap and herc isn't enough to beat us

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret

IpwnU is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2012, 13:56   #47
Death001

Death001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
really your acting like you/your side never botted... varekai botted at least 5x what all our side combined together did, renegade botted to 138 with +7/+8/+12 gears in less than 2 months.. at least danny had the gears hahaha

Y U NO WHINE ABOUT THEM BRO?
It took more than 2 months bro " Demon eggs FTW? "
Death001 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2012, 13:58   #48
PowerOfGray

PowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IpwnU View Post
On our they end up aimbotting and making fake videos, because zap and herc isn't enough to beat us
Ours just whine and never record anything at all.
PowerOfGray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2012, 15:36   #49
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Btw lol @ Lezim asking Miso if i'm ugly and she said im hot, hahah pissed on his bombfire much?
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2012, 20:48   #50
Rinzler
EntShikari

Rinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Ours just whine and never record anything at all.
Made more sense when it was "bot" vs "nobot." Now its so obvious all sides bot, i have no idea what the main argument is nowadays.
Rinzler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2012, 23:55   #51
PowerOfGray

PowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
Made more sense when it was "bot" vs "nobot." Now its so obvious all sides bot, i have no idea what the main argument is nowadays.
Whos bots are better?
PowerOfGray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2012, 06:11   #52
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
I mean the account that was botting in FG4 all the time yes, Clara*. Your guildies said it's yours/Lezim's account and it wouldn't surprise me as it's constantly using agates to Clan NPCs/Promo . Amazing how it got to L134 so fast too, isn't it?

Lmfao why are you making up stuff to justify your actions? Clara never botted in fg4.

Then why do you moan at Sanad, someone who actually has high ping? And lol @ the excuses, my ping is usually 200-300 but I'm not crying, in fact it's quite the opposite. My 200-300 ping makes you cry .

I barely moan to Sanad? I kill him quite a lot of times, easy cake. Ask him urself how many times i ksed banshee from him... again seeing stuff?

Yeah and I remember the time CemeteryDeath beat your main team alone for 6 weeks straight. Lolololol. If we lack skill why do you die everytime you come onto the screen and why are you crying about an 'aimbot' that we don't even use?

Cemetery beating my main team alone for 6 weeks? Boy what kind of drugs are you...

You didn't answer my question...

>ROXAS< is gone
Roxas~ is gone
TheKingdom~ has 1 strike till perm. That's why you never paid to get out, at the time I did a little searching too. The owner before you got at LEAST one strike, I remember that for sure. And you got one for botting like a baddie in FG3 = 2 strikes.

ROXAS and Roxas~ are the same account.. name changed O.o Lol making up stuff to justify your own actions... and no kingdom has 1 strike thats it.
Alicia did try botting yeah, not like she made anything from it though. After she got botjailed she stopped, the leveling/gears/nobility all that stuff were bought from TQ and yet you still cried at her for botting when every single one of your guild members are worse.

Oooh so first you deny that she botted and now you admit that she botted just a LITTLE to TRY IT out? Whats next? Her botting only a few days... her botting only a few months. Lol you're on drugs.

And those few members of ours still continue to whoop your side daily, quite funny really. Every tournament including CTF where it was 13 vs. 36 (going to count divinity because ShadowFang and them are up your ass, as he usually is).
Lol after GW we all unally to have a lil fun and oxy is always with 15/16 members and Im the only physical damager on my side while yours have 8 top botted accounts and same nabs who collect flags. And I concider it a win when I beat most of ur guildie teams in tpk/tspk to achieve second place.

Won vs Nip, won vs calvin so yeah just 1 main team can beat us but aside that Im always in a duel team. Unlike ur side who needs 5 members to win something, aside that they are all botted chars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanAlanAlan! View Post
You've got me botjailed for pvp bots how many times? Like 3-4? And out of how many was I able to prove myself innocent?.... That's what I thought.
Uhm I got you jailed 1 time and I tried only 1 time, a zapping warrior isn't really a treat... maybe u should firework a lil more like you did 2 gw's ago and still lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
Lol I really should've recorded that, but no worries. I'll get these new accounts that are made, like when I caught Ayhana~ and you said it was us botting YOUR account trying to get your main banned, haha.

Lol Ayhana was scrub's account, he got caught by IP adress U got ur own member jail by the same bot program you use to farm.

I thought the level was from the botting, sorry
See made up bs to justify ur members.
Quote:
Never denied I bot, while I was botting.

I have botted, so have you and everyone else.
U got a 139 account with 2 strikes, just like all ur former acc's who got 2 strikes aswell. So hard to play and lvl legit?Uchi magictyped for a long time, but maybe that doesn't count as bot on your side, idk.
He magictyped for long time yet no record, you got caught by IP adress botting, subclass lvling with botting nabs who gather books and auto 2folding by ur own guildy. Waw u got screwed 2 times by ur own guildiesMy guild have only 1 botter, guild too legit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Lezim, when has your side EVER beat us? Except gw and the odd time at CTF?

We even beat you at CTF when you have 5x as many members.

The reason Alicia quit this game is because it is actually so boring for us, tpk is so easy, we don't even concentrate or build a good team, we just log, 'hey join our team' done, me and Danny between us have won the last 10+ elites, the last time we didn't win, Alicia won, and the time before that was when Varekai beat Alicia's monk in the final, how long ago was that? 3 months or so? Haha.

You have never won in a fair fight, you and your whole clan + GoNs clan have tried to take my map 3x or more, and I alone have beat all of you everytime, even when Bio help, a +12 monk, I beat you.

This threads becoming more and more stupid, take it to Royalty chit chat, people don't want to see this lol.
About ur miso talking, when u bragged in game about online "chicks" calling u hot i showed her the convo. She lol'd and said she called u cute once then she gave me ur FB.

And damn cracka, go outside more.

But yeah aside that you ask online "female players" to boost ur ego, When martin played varekai we dominated everything and all you did was QQQQQQQQQQQQQ to get +12 kats/beads idk lol. You did it for 3 months? Then martin decided to quit and now u guys have a shot at ctf and tpk, woohooo.

Btw beating bio with +12 beads when an egy is playing is easy. I mean I can beat sanad if he plays ur acc, snitch or his own. And when varekai still played, been many times that he owned you all even when it was 5 vs 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Guess it's me being bored of the same old ****.

OP is the biggest whiner i've ever come across, check our chit chat and count up how many threads he has made about 'Josh, Danny, Simon, Martin, or Sanad.'
Bored of waiting? Sorry that im not on forums every hour but yeah, check how many accounts danny and simon made and who got jailed. Check how badly u deserted ur friends on ur previous to have a relationship with an online girl haha. Lol out of all the ones u named, you are the sadest of them all.

Last edited by MithosX; 04-13-2012 at 06:15.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2012, 07:46   #53
IpwnU
Huge***got

IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Lol after GW we all unally to have a lil fun and oxy is always with 15/16 members and Im the only physical damager on my side while yours have 8 top botted accounts and same nabs who collect flags. And I concider it a win when I beat most of ur guildie teams in tpk/tspk to achieve second place.

Won vs Nip, won vs calvin so yeah just 1 main team can beat us but aside that Im always in a duel team. Unlike ur side who needs 5 members to win something, aside that they are all botted chars.

Uhm I got you jailed 1 time and I tried only 1 time, a zapping warrior isn't really a treat... maybe u should firework a lil more like you did 2 gw's ago and still lost.

About ur miso talking, when u bragged in game about online "chicks" calling u hot i showed her the convo. She lol'd and said she called u cute once then she gave me ur FB.

And damn cracka, go outside more.

But yeah aside that you ask online "female players" to boost ur ego, When martin played varekai we dominated everything and all you did was QQQQQQQQQQQQQ to get +12 kats/beads idk lol. You did it for 3 months? Then martin decided to quit and now u guys have a shot at ctf and tpk, woohooo.

Btw beating bio with +12 beads when an egy is playing is easy. I mean I can beat sanad if he plays ur acc, snitch or his own. And when varekai still played, been many times that he owned you all even when it was 5 vs 1.

Bored of waiting? Sorry that im not on forums every hour but yeah, check how many accounts danny and simon made and who got jailed. Check how badly u deserted ur friends on ur previous to have a relationship with an online girl haha. Lol out of all the ones u named, you are the sadest of them all.
Can't believe I just read all of that.

I got 2 accounts, I think you and me are even in botjail strikes
My current account only got 1 strike I think?

Even though I never PVP botted, when I got BJed for auto tfb, you even tried to help me clear my name because you know as well as I do that I dont pvp bot.

And we really didnt bother recording UchichaItachi for his magictype, because even with magictype he was terrible, like the rest of your side, Martin possibly beeing the only one that could match any of us in skill and now that he quit we are bored again

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

Old 04-13-2012, 08:30   #54
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Can't believe I just read all of that.

I got 2 accounts, I think you and me are even in botjail strikes
My current account only got 1 strike I think?

Even though I never PVP botted, when I got BJed for auto tfb, you even tried to help me clear my name because you know as well as I do that I dont pvp bot.

And we really didnt bother recording UchichaItachi for his magictype, because even with magictype he was terrible, like the rest of your side, Martin possibly beeing the only one that could match any of us in skill and now that he quit we are bored again
How can we be even if you are 1 account further ahead of me? Second I can clearly remember u all complaining about eysan being too good.

And third who would be surprised if anyone from ur side get caught botting, unlike ur own guildies who always act surprised but they do know they bot.

I mean when u got jailed cause of ayhana you paid directly to get out cause you know it was you doing that even though you said it wasn't you but betsy. Lol baddy and last I checked I saw you using the GW bug to bypass gw jail. Now why would someone use that if there is nobody left to pvp against you? Well at least none good as you say.

Nip and snitch did get caught, too bad about lith. Didn't expect him to do the same.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2012, 08:31   #55
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Looooooooooool what? You have never beat our tpk team? Not with or without Varekai.

Varekai is the only person from your entire guild that can come close to matching us, and yes, with him, your guild was a big threat, without him you're useless and we don't even need to put effort in to beat you.
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2012, 09:43   #56
IpwnU
Huge***got

Quote:
How can we be even if you are 1 account further ahead of me? Second I can clearly remember u all complaining about eysan being too good.

And third who would be surprised if anyone from ur side get caught botting, unlike ur own guildies who always act surprised but they do know they bot.

I mean when u got jailed cause of ayhana you paid directly to get out cause you know it was you doing that even though you said it wasn't you but betsy. Lol baddy and last I checked I saw you using the GW bug to bypass gw jail. Now why would someone use that if there is nobody left to pvp against you? Well at least none good as you say.

Nip and snitch did get caught, too bad about lith. Didn't expect him to do the same.
Im on my 2nd account, just like you? MrAykoo is former ~Scrub

Eysan was never good, one of the players on it used magictype, the other one that was somewhat good was Martin.

Never said it was Betsy on ayhana, sorry, just that it wasn't me ._.

Oh and please let me know about the GW bug, because i've never used it, don't make **** up bro.

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

Old 04-13-2012, 09:54   #57
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
[color="blue"]Uhm I got you jailed 1 time and I tried only 1 time, a zapping warrior isn't really a treat... maybe u should firework a lil more like you did 2 gw's ago and still lost.

You got me botjailed at least twice for TFB aimbot and once for FB aimbot. I was also botjailed another time for FB aimbot because I did a 5-chain that Firekiss recorded and someone else reported as aimbot, yet again I was let out of botjail for free and removed from the lift because I could prove myself innocent.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2012, 10:23   #58
IpwnU
Huge***got

Quote:
You got me botjailed at least twice for TFB aimbot and once for FB aimbot. I was also botjailed another time for FB aimbot because I did a 5-chain that Firekiss recorded and someone else reported as aimbot, yet again I was let out of botjail for free and removed from the lift because I could prove myself innocent.
Sexy avatar pape<3

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

Old 04-13-2012, 11:23   #59
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sexy avatar pape<3
thnx mothred fokrd
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2012, 12:16   #60
Death001

Death001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
thnx mothred fokrd
hemp will ban you bro for this insult
Death001 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: