Old 02-18-2010, 00:32   #31
vartiainen
i bite!.

vartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave77 View Post
i wasnt startin on her i get on with her in game besides if i start on her then she might come back just to bully me in arena lol
i geuss i'll see ya soon in CO when im back (dang internet)
Old 02-18-2010, 00:38   #32
ChasingFuries
Kanian

ChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave77 View Post
i wasnt startin on her i get on with her in game besides if i start on her then she might come back just to bully me in arena lol
xD
Old 02-18-2010, 14:53   #33
Sitdownsonn

Sitdownsonn is a splendid one to beholdSitdownsonn is a splendid one to beholdSitdownsonn is a splendid one to beholdSitdownsonn is a splendid one to beholdSitdownsonn is a splendid one to beholdSitdownsonn is a splendid one to beholdSitdownsonn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmySingh*new View Post
sitdownsonn whos been killing ya since ive been gone?
Umm idk wtf your talking about lol. I remember you outgearing me, but you still got absolutely smacked because you blow big donkey ween.... Anyway whats been up with your hindu sh*t bagness. Still repping the red dot on the forehead and working at 7/11??
Sitdownsonn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2010, 16:14   #34
JimmySingh*new
Banned

JimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond repute
loll whatttt u talkin about? you think imma indian? Pretty sure when we had just about the same gear still kicked ur ass
JimmySingh*new is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2010, 03:14   #35
vartiainen
i bite!.

vartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmySingh*new View Post
loll whatttt u talkin about? you think imma indian? Pretty sure when we had just about the same gear still kicked ur ass
hmm that guy never said a real positive thing in all his few posts ,
Old 02-22-2010, 16:52   #36
Destructive

Destructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 View Post
Don't act like you know who i am. I always wanted to go back to my old server. I am moving them and o wait you can't do **** about it. Have fun killing
Non- +12 gear people. Just wait and see once i moved the characters, Server will die.

Later and enjoy your "laughter"

You been saying that for weeks now, come on big guy, just leave already. Just because you leave doesn't mean this server will die.
Destructive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2010, 16:53   #37
Destructive

Destructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by do~the~dance View Post
Final's nirvana was to have friends only on server, so they could go GW against each other. Question, why dont u just go private server and do it there, ALOT cheaper.

Private servers... are just a waste of time.
Old 02-22-2010, 16:54   #38
Destructive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitdownsonn View Post
Umm idk wtf your talking about lol. I remember you outgearing me, but you still got absolutely smacked because you blow big donkey ween.... Anyway whats been up with your hindu sh*t bagness. Still repping the red dot on the forehead and working at 7/11??

Lol.
Old 03-11-2010, 00:07   #39
CursedScotty
Emø†

CursedScotty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 View Post
Don't act like you know who i am. I always wanted to go back to my old server. I am moving them and o wait you can't do **** about it. Have fun killing
Non- +12 gear people. Just wait and see once i moved the characters, Server will die.

Later and enjoy your "laughter"
Gw would be enjoyable for those of us who dont buy a bulk pack every month.
In fact it would bring alot of fun.
Plus Im sure plenty of other people will replace you. Theres already new bulkers.
And the server is already dead... not a single sociable person on.. I didnt even know our server knew how to use a forum. Cept Vartianen.

And omg... Cee? :O
130-10X-xxx

I'll add my gear to siggy when theyre worth talking about :P
CursedScotty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 02:47   #40
ChasingFuries
Kanian

ChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedScotty View Post
Gw would be enjoyable for those of us who dont buy a bulk pack every month.
In fact it would bring alot of fun.
Plus Im sure plenty of other people will replace you. Theres already new bulkers.
And the server is already dead... not a single sociable person on.. I didnt even know our server knew how to use a forum. Cept Vartianen.

And omg... Cee? :O
hey you! long time no see! ;D
lol and i agree, finding just normal, english speaking people in fury is a rather difficult task now. i think 90pct of this community is eggy now.. and then half of all the english speaking players are like retarded and may as well be eggy lol. part of the reason as to why i left, was just sick of all the mindless people ;P

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: