Old 03-04-2011, 09:39   #61
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
names betsy fool. and no you didn't D:
i Buy your Hood 22 Dbs NOW please kthxbye ? xD

Returned back to to classic server Royalty_EU

Sir.Tankzalot Water-Warrior-Warrior
Genocide Work in progress
HellBlaze Work in progress
~BlacK~WolF~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2011, 11:59   #62
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neukku^^ View Post
Pretty sure almost everyone whined about Mark gettin botjailed lmfao...But ohwell things change I guess? But yea w/e lol.
I guess depends on the back up that they have, that's all! Otherwise I could point out 4-5 similar incidents from other 'popular' people on royalty. Once I took a break, Mark was an easy target.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2011, 13:11   #63
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:
had reason? can you repeat the reasons from your point of view? a few members in both oxy and sh wanted to see illusion gone. it happened. Who was left out of the diplomacy conversations? everyone that was AGAINST removing them from the alliance. "you had reason?" last time you said you didn't even know what went on until you came on. seriously, pick a story and say it right. It isn't a secret there were a lot of people that hated mark, but kicking him like that was the lowest possible act you guys could have done and I'm still around to bring it up again whenever I feel like it, regardless of it being in the past. Idc about koff, janne bots harder then mark ever will so who cares. He played it out nice, leeched until the right moment and then jumped in. And about everyone from the rest of the alliance suckering in lol

nah I like to shove any sense of fairness they display up their asses and giggle at it.
Whatever you say bro. Not having this discussion again as I have already stated.
Old 03-04-2011, 13:35   #64
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
then don't try to have the last word with it. No one ever "engaged" that discussion well in the first place, always dodged. In the end you guys came up with one reason. "making the server more fair". Yea, kicking 6 people is making the server fair. get lost lol. Got nothing against ya personal but you shouldn't try to cover up the bull**** calls made that day rofl. If you want to stay quiet about it, then stay quiet. But don't say **** like "we had a reason" cuz we all know you didn't. Just a few manipulative piece of ****s pulling the strings in the back and the rest following 'em like blind f*king bats

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2011, 13:39   #65
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BlacK~WolF~ View Post
i Buy your Hood 22 Dbs NOW please kthxbye ? xD
sold lol
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2011, 13:56   #66
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
then don't try to have the last word with it. No one ever "engaged" that discussion well in the first place, always dodged. In the end you guys came up with one reason. "making the server more fair". Yea, kicking 6 people is making the server fair. get lost lol. Got nothing against ya personal but you shouldn't try to cover up the bull**** calls made that day rofl. If you want to stay quiet about it, then stay quiet. But don't say **** like "we had a reason" cuz we all know you didn't. Just a few manipulative piece of ****s pulling the strings in the back and the rest following 'em like blind f*king bats
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2011, 14:09   #67
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-04-2011, 14:12   #68
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just a few manipulative piece of ****s pulling the strings in the back and the rest following 'em like blind f*king bats
You will always say this even though you were told guilds were put into the discussion. Nothing is done unless the members are asked first. THEY wanted this, perhaps even more than some of the "manipulative pieces of ****s" you speak about.

I would also appreciate it if you didn't speak to me like I am a piece of ****. When you played, I thought of you as a friend, yet you quote me and have a tone I would never use on you...

And so, you can get the last word and this discussion can be dropped, I won't quote you anymore on this matter.. Let's just end the discussion please.

Last edited by Undertow; 03-04-2011 at 14:16.
Undertow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2011, 14:15   #69
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tappiz View Post
This comment is getting old, really. Stop abusing the word everytime someone says/proves you are a dirtbag.

yes bro I so mad hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2011, 14:17   #70
Undertow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
This comment is getting old, really. Stop abusing the word everytime someone says/proves you are a dirtbag.

yes bro I so mad hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I lol'ed at your siggy. Nothing more funnier than a nub commenting on the game lol.
Old 03-04-2011, 14:56   #71
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
You will always say this even though you were told guilds were put into the discussion. Nothing is done unless the members are asked first. THEY wanted this, perhaps even more than some of the "manipulative pieces of ****s" you speak about.

I would also appreciate it if you didn't speak to me like I am a piece of ****. When you played, I thought of you as a friend, yet you quote me and have a tone I would never use on you...

And so, you can get the last word and this discussion can be dropped, I won't quote you anymore on this matter.. Let's just end the discussion please.
you weren't the piece of ****, you were the blind bat

and yea, being less polite is way worse then basically putting a knife in someones back.

so since when do members decide what happens in a guild and it's diplomacy?

yea let's just be done with this. I lash out to everyone that thinks how it went without even being there. to respond on tappiz' question, yea I'm mad. How a few pieces of trash got to pick what happened with an alliance we built and got kicked from. Most of those members wouldn't even be there if we didn't recruit them.

Old 03-04-2011, 20:49   #72
Taoist~God

Taoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond repute
waw drama
Koff 140
Colonel 138
BleedOnMe 137
Taoist~God is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2011, 03:12   #73
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

where

Old 03-08-2011, 02:28   #74
LinkV2
Banned

LinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond repute
Some people just cannot admit that they were wrong

Like vili drinking, always results to more yabbadabbadoo then.
LinkV2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2011, 05:54   #75
Taoist~God

Taoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkV2 View Post
Some people just cannot admit that they were wrong

Like vili drinking, always results to more yabbadabbadoo then.
ooo wut?
Koff 140
Colonel 138
BleedOnMe 137
Taoist~God is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: