View Poll Results: \/
yes, its only fair 25 73.53%
no 9 26.47%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2007, 16:51   #1
K-J
fails irl

K-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond repute
1h weapon gives double potency for taos

remade because of our genius mods.

weapon, not backswords. such as a blade, or sword, or... club? or something.

a warrior can use a blade and a shield, and get potency for shield. a trojan can use 2 blades and get potency for both. since taos cant have a second weapon i propose they get double like it was a 2h

Quote:
Originally posted by eeyore
While melee tao's are becoming more and more popular, they can use a 2h weapon to get he double potency. If they wish to use a blade for example, it's their choice to use that as opposed to the other weapons available. There are ways to get the double potency points...
with that logic, than 2h weapons shouldnt receive double potency either. niether taos, warriors, nor trojans were designed to use a 2h. its their choice to use it.

Last edited by K-J; 07-15-2007 at 20:49.
K-J is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2007, 16:58   #2
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

HTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
I PMed him and asked him to re-open it >.>
Guess that didn't get through...

Voted yes again.
Quote:
Posted by RioT-StarteR / TrustZeusHA / Serphimera
HTAPAWASO is right again!
Quote:
Posted by cruskette / SioKanla / K-J / distort / svrngr53 / happyfreaker
HTAPAWASO is always right

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
HTA's Lab Guide~Damage/Experience Guide~Superman Guide~Archer Damage Calculator
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
Red Or Green's Warrior Farming Guide
PhoenixFire's Money-Making Guide
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
HTAPAWASOv2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2007, 17:07   #3
K-J
fails irl

K-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by HTAPAWASOv2.0
I PMed him and asked him to re-open it >.>
Guess that didn't get through...

Voted yes again.
was alastronia or eurochic, and they are supposedly offline

Old 07-13-2007, 17:11   #4
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

HTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by K-J
was alastronia or eurochic, and they are supposedly offline
Oh I thought it was eeyore, but I see he's not mod of this section O.o
Quote:
Quote:

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
Old 07-13-2007, 17:20   #5
Shaybe

Shaybe is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess? But could someone give me a reason why a tao would use a blade or club? Unless you can use a poison blade and poison nado someone, that sounds like fun.
Shaybe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2007, 17:42   #6
K-J
fails irl

Quote:
Originally posted by Shaybe
I guess? But could someone give me a reason why a tao would use a blade or club? Unless you can use a poison blade and poison nado someone, that sounds like fun.
there are a lot of waters who use blades or poison blades. water still has the same attack as a warrior

Old 07-13-2007, 18:34   #7
Stevapants
Banned

Stevapants is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by K-J
there are a lot of waters who use blades or poison blades. water still has the same attack as a warrior

water res's joo.
Stevapants is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2007, 19:23   #8
Wolf-X20
K-ON! <3

Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Oh, **** it...
Wolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wolf-X20
I didn't think about taos using a 1h at first when I heard about potency and didn't till I read this xD
Agreed instantly =3
PS3 User ID: Wolf-X20
Formerly Wolf-X20
><>Lionheart<><
R.I.P Rimik

Quote:
Did you ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many people have pictures of you, how many moments of other people's lives we've been in.
Wolf-X20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2007, 19:44   #9
angelwolf71885

angelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to angelwolf71885
hell no taos and tros need to git pwend thay are the worst classes in the game
ther shouldent evian be any seciond WEPION BEING COUNTED LIKE THE SITE SAID ORIGANLY now shields on the other hand is a diffrent story given its armor not a wepion and dont give me that dash bull **** dash is a skill not a wepion
1-***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;-130

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post
canada is the only country able to say
" i surrender " in every language
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarEvolution View Post
The mythical legend of GMs has been pasted down from generation to generation. Some even claim to have seen them or Spoken to them. Its like seeing ufo's.
If You Have A Problome With My Spelling Plz PM So I can Ignore What You Have To Say
BOYCOTT DRAGONBALLShttp://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=418832
angelwolf71885 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2007, 19:54   #10
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by angelwolf71885
ther shouldent evian be any seciond WEPION BEING COUNTED LIKE THE SITE SAID ORIGANLY now shields on the other hand is a diffrent story given its armor not a wepion and dont give me that dash bull **** dash is a skill not a wepion
I have no idea if that was sarcasm or... some form of verbalised confusion, but... what?
Quote:
Quote:

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
Old 07-13-2007, 20:24   #11
mercenary

mercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by angelwolf71885
speel cheek blz

mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2007, 11:20   #12
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
No.

Tao's were made to wear a backsword as it is what their class was designed for. Choosing to use a different 1h is your choice, and your fault if you lose out on potency. 2h's are already counted double as are backswords and bows and that is all they really need. Loss of potency because you want to use something other than what a tao was made to use is your own deal. If you want the extra potency change weapons.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2007, 11:21   #13
distort~v2
Banned

distort~v2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Alastriona
No.

Tao's were made to wear a backsword as it is what their class was designed for. Choosing to use a different 1h is your choice, and your fault if you lose out on potency. 2h's are already counted double as are backswords and bows and that is all they really need. Loss of potency because you want to use something other than what a tao was made to use is your own deal. If you want the extra potency change weapons.

we all have our own opinions, no need to close this thread because of your immaturity
distort~v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2007, 11:23   #14
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Quote:
Originally posted by distort~v2
we all have our own opinions, no need to close this thread because of your immaturity
You just posted in this thread, hence it is open. And since when is it immature to disagree with an idea?

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore