Old 07-11-2007, 07:15   #1
eltonkk

eltonkk is a glorious beacon of lighteltonkk is a glorious beacon of lighteltonkk is a glorious beacon of lighteltonkk is a glorious beacon of lighteltonkk is a glorious beacon of light
RB Warrior Attribute Points

I'm 112 rb warrior, I uses a wand w/ attack ring. So how should I put my aps? I have gourd, so I wouldn't need mana I guess. Does this sound right?

Strength: 176
Spirit: 0
Agility: 30 (I don't really know why-but ppl say put 20-30 there)
Vitality: REST

Side question, I was rbed from water and I fixed all the stuff I could keep b4 rb. But my thunder didn't fix itself after lvl 2. Is there any point for me to fix thunder & fire now or should I do it after 2nd rb into fire tao?
eltonkk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2007, 07:24   #2
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

HTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RB Warrior Attribute Points

Quote:
Originally posted by eltonkk
I'm 112 rb warrior, I uses a wand w/ attack ring. So how should I put my aps? I have gourd, so I wouldn't need mana I guess. Does this sound right?

Side question, I was rbed from water and I fixed all the stuff I could keep b4 rb. But my thunder didn't fix itself after lvl 2. Is there any point for me to fix thunder & fire now or should I do it after 2nd rb into fire tao?
Your attribs look good, although you won't need 30 agility. I would go minimum.
SM decuples your hit rate too, so you pretty much never miss anyway.

And about your second question, I definately wouldn't bother fixing fire unless you particularly want to poison zap people...
Thunder, you can fix if you want, its not like its hard to do.
No disadvantages to doing it except that it uses more mana, but with a gourd that isn't much of a problem.
Quote:
Posted by RioT-StarteR / TrustZeusHA / Serphimera
HTAPAWASO is right again!
Quote:
Posted by cruskette / SioKanla / K-J / distort / svrngr53 / happyfreaker
HTAPAWASO is always right

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
HTA's Lab Guide~Damage/Experience Guide~Superman Guide~Archer Damage Calculator
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
Red Or Green's Warrior Farming Guide
PhoenixFire's Money-Making Guide
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
HTAPAWASOv2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2007, 09:06   #3
Heavenlywargod
YumeNoHane

Location: Japan, Okinawa. Power: Too high to measure True-Blue Anime Otaku
Heavenlywargod is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

That minimum 2 agility would be more than enough from the 45% activation rate for Snow. Not sure, but don't you need to RB into the same job if you want your skills to auto fix after it reaches half of the previous level it was before RB?

Equipments - SuperManaBs +5 w/ SPG & SMG (Sold away by a "trusted friend" called Ling), Elite robe +5 w/ SPG, Elite cap +4 w/ SPG, Super bracelet +4 w/ SPG & SPG (Same here as with the mana BS, that bitc* sold it), Elite bag +4 w/ SPG, Super boots +3 w/ SPG

Time to die! That perfect world! Let's break the spine!
Heavenlywargod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2007, 09:28   #4
Amplifier[Mars]
GotSkillz?

Amplifier[Mars] has a reputation beyond reputeAmplifier[Mars] has a reputation beyond reputeAmplifier[Mars] has a reputation beyond reputeAmplifier[Mars] has a reputation beyond reputeAmplifier[Mars] has a reputation beyond reputeAmplifier[Mars] has a reputation beyond reputeAmplifier[Mars] has a reputation beyond reputeAmplifier[Mars] has a reputation beyond reputeAmplifier[Mars] has a reputation beyond reputeAmplifier[Mars] has a reputation beyond reputeAmplifier[Mars] has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If I were you I'd put:

Spirit: (Depends on what lvl your thunder is; at least enough mana to cast once or twice)
Agility: 2 (Standard after realot)
Vitality: the rest.
|Hit 110 [Water] on Sunday 6th of August 2006| Reborned on Tuesday 8th of August 2006| First DB found on Thursday 24th of August 2006 |First Blacknamed Caught on Friday 24th of November 2006| Full Single Socket (SDG) on Friday 27th of July | Hit 130 on Sunday 19th of August 2007 |

Quote:
[Talk] ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; speaks to All: !dhcyclone
Quote:
Originally posted by TheKnee
You're *** if you can't type ***.
...F***!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Dunnski007
got a little too excited and pooped a little :| xD
Quote:
Originally posted by Åtlantis
wtfchen!
Old 07-11-2007, 15:45   #5
Kytana
ɐuɐʇʎʞ

Kytana has a reputation beyond reputeKytana has a reputation beyond reputeKytana has a reputation beyond reputeKytana has a reputation beyond reputeKytana has a reputation beyond reputeKytana has a reputation beyond reputeKytana has a reputation beyond reputeKytana has a reputation beyond reputeKytana has a reputation beyond reputeKytana has a reputation beyond reputeKytana has a reputation beyond repute
As said, put Agility at 2. Generally, it's either 2 agility or don't reallot at all. I used to have 20 agility with club sword on an old trojan, and after I switched to 2 agility I noticed absolutely no difference.
Old 07-11-2007, 16:25   #6
Cornie

Cornie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Cornie
Well, your using a wand, you will need aglity to swing your wand faster and go faster, i would say 20-30 on aglity would be good

lvl 127 Archer (sircornlover)

lvl 110 Fire Tao (cornsnowleo) (sold)

Reborn lvl 107 Water-Fire Tao (#27SugarBaBe#27)

Reborn lvl 115 Warrior-Warrior (Apollo85) (sold)

Reborn Water-Warr-Warr lvl 70 (Net.Water) (sold)

Reborn Archer-Archer lvl 95 (Arrow) (sold)

( \ / )
(='.'=)
(")_(") <----- You Make Bunny Mad, GTFO Noob
Cornie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2007, 17:09   #7
|DarkEze|

|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Cornie
Well, your using a wand, you will need aglity to swing your wand faster and go faster, i would say 20-30 on aglity would be good
0_o

Archer 126 > Archer 128 (given to a rl friend with super SDG gear)

ConquerOnline For Dummies

quit CO to play WOW.
|DarkEze| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2007, 12:50   #8
zilla
weed ftw

zilla is just really nicezilla is just really nicezilla is just really nicezilla is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Cornie
Yes, that's as correct as it could be

The grass is not greener on the other side, it's just cheaper..
DRUGS FTW!

\m/ (O.o) \m/

"I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals."
zilla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: