Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 21:39   #1
Hellz is back
Banned

Hellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of light
Making a new trojan

should I buy normal weps

or make a super 2 soc psn blade
-5 super 2 soc club?

I'll probably just plvl the trojan to 100,
Old 07-08-2007, 21:44   #2
|DarkEze|

|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of
Re: Making a new trojan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hellz is back
should I buy normal weps

or make a super 2 soc psn blade
-5 super 2 soc club?

I'll probably just plvl the trojan to 100,
err... do as you wish.
depends if you have the money or not.
is that the weapons you gonna stick to using.

NOTE: buying the weapons in game is cheaper than making them yourself.

Archer 126 > Archer 128 (given to a rl friend with super SDG gear)

ConquerOnline For Dummies

quit CO to play WOW.
Old 07-08-2007, 21:44   #3
distort~v2
Banned

distort~v2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Making a new trojan

Quote:
Originally posted by |DarkEze|
err... do as you wish.

Old 07-08-2007, 21:51   #4
Hellz is back
Banned

Hellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Making a new trojan

Quote:
err... do as you wish.

meh I can make a super -5 club in under 10 dbs since I found a uni lvl 50 one

and I can get 5 dbs a day, more if I sell the rb
Old 07-08-2007, 21:57   #5
|DarkEze|

|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Making a new trojan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hellz is back
meh I can make a super -5 club in under 10 dbs since I found a uni lvl 50 one

and I can get 5 dbs a day, more if I sell the rb
-5 uni club you found aye...
uni --> super = i would predict 5 or more.
/last night i tried to up my elite no soc psn blade level 40 to super with dbs, wasted 4 dbs.... still elite. (i made it elite from uni using 2 dbs)
/to add 2socs, will cost you 6dbs.

how do you get 5dbs a day? buying from site? if yes, then id say go for it... but still cheaper to buy one in game then to make it yourself.

quit CO to play WOW.
Old 07-08-2007, 22:02   #6
Hellz is back
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Making a new trojan

Quote:
-5 uni club you found aye...
uni --> super = i would predict 5 or more.
/last night i tried to up my elite no soc psn blade level 40 to super with dbs, wasted 4 dbs.... still elite. (i made it elite from uni using 2 dbs)
/to add 2socs, will cost you 6dbs.

how do you get 5dbs a day? buying from site? if yes, then id say go for it... but still cheaper to buy one in game then to make it yourself.
no one sells stuff in my server and when they do it's overpriced.

I make 5 dbs a day from farming

3 for the SDG, 1 for 110 promo
1 for GB which I get 2-3 days a week
Old 07-08-2007, 22:25   #7
|DarkEze|

oh nice

GB? 0_o
whats that short for roflmao!

quit CO to play WOW.
Old 07-08-2007, 22:31   #8
ScorchingChaos

ScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Guild beast...holy hell you're a noob...
Old 07-08-2007, 22:32   #9
tRoD[iK]
khmai.

tRoD[iK] will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by ScorchingChaos
Guild beast...holy hell you're a noob...
some people don't bother with GB -_-.
Old 07-08-2007, 22:36   #10
Hellz is back
Banned

Quote:
oh nice

GB? 0_o
whats that short for roflmao!
Guild beast

once a day at 9 pm mytime/server time, gb comes out, he drops a db.

Archers own him
Old 07-08-2007, 22:38   #11
Hellz is back
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by tRoD[iK]
becuase trojans and warriors do 25 to it
Old 07-08-2007, 22:49   #12
ScorchingChaos

ScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond reputeScorchingChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by tRoD[iK]
I've never killed it, nor got a DB from it, I still know what the damn thing is. He's 130-130-xx, and couldn't catch onto the fact that he (hellz) was water farming after hellz mentioned SELLING THE REBORN, and he doesn't know what guildbeast is. Fail.
Old 07-08-2007, 23:27   #13
|DarkEze|

Quote:
I've never killed it, nor got a DB from it, I still know what the damn thing is. He's 130-130-xx, and couldn't catch onto the fact that he (hellz) was water farming after hellz mentioned SELLING THE REBORN, and he doesn't know what guildbeast is. Fail.
hrmmz.. ROFLMAO!

first of all you random scum... cool... you never killed it or gotten a db from it... well i have never even seen it, i dont intend to see it or kill it! so it isnt exactly the first thing that comes into my mind... before i posted i did think maybe thats what he is referring to but, i figured from what i've heard that there is SOOOOO many ppl attacking the GB, "what are the chances an archer will kill it before anyone else"?
(like i said i never seen it, all i know is that it drops a db when killed.... i dont know archer pwn the thing so quick... so i tohught... it cant be the Guild Best...)

2nd of all... ok so he is water farming... if you didnt notice from his first post i dont know what he is... it just says he is making a new tro... when he said more if i sell the RB i thought maybe it was his old character that he had before which was a rb... in order to super his stuff + 2soc k?

im sorry if it doesnt occur to me straight away as im busy at work and not analysing all the possibilities of how he could be selling rb... for all i know its one of the characters he had before?
besides, it doesnt state anywhere before then that he had a high level archer for farming right? or did you read his mind? educated guess? clap clap.

make a low level noob, ill fb/ss + melee you any day.

keep jacking off over yourself.

Loser.

quit CO to play WOW.
Old 07-08-2007, 23:38   #14
ScorchingChaos

Five a day, more if he sells the reborn. You figure he just had a bunch of past characters to sell daily, or what?

It's pretty damn obvious he's not a new player, despite the fact that I know/have known him in the past, it's obvious from JUST the posts in this thread.

I'd own the living hell out of you in fast blade. Learn how to attach images, extreme fail.
Old 07-08-2007, 23:51   #15
|DarkEze|

Quote:
Five a day, more if he sells the reborn. You figure he just had a bunch of past characters to sell daily, or what?

It's pretty damn obvious he's not a new player, despite the fact that I know/have known him in the past, it's obvious from JUST the posts in this thread.

I'd own the living hell out of you in fast blade. Learn how to attach images, extreme fail.
pfft ok whatever.
first of all i dont know him.
never have known him.
- second of all 5 a day, more if i sell the rb.
- no not a bunch to sell.. just the one.
- Also, you can also warrior farm and get the same amount and sell the rb... you dont need to have an archer to do that.
- you can easily make 5 dbs a day in market at high level... water farming isnt the only thing.

whats obvious from the posts in this thread? that he had almost 300 posts, and is asking what should he do?

btw, i dont claim to know everything about this game... and if you arent on the forums... i do ask alot of questions... questions alot of people probably know... but i dont so STFU k?

Mr. Forum Police, your so PRO get out of Tips and Hints cause you know everything... go read whats in other forums.

Also.. please pwn me please!

and another note... learn to attach images... extreme fail!?
- i dont care.

quit CO to play WOW.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: