Old 07-16-2007, 09:32   #1
XxMoonRakerxX
ToTheMoon!

XxMoonRakerxX will become famous soon enoughXxMoonRakerxX will become famous soon enough
Shield n Exp

Shield: does it really worth it to make a super 2 skt super when its elite?
==========================================

For the exp: Exp ball lvl 1 to ?? (that give more exp then db)
Old 07-16-2007, 09:36   #2
~T0M~
Banned

~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute
no, the shield is not worth it, make a tro instead i regret making my main a warr, tros r better
~T0M~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2007, 09:38   #3
XxMoonRakerxX
ToTheMoon!

XxMoonRakerxX will become famous soon enoughXxMoonRakerxX will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by ~T0M~
no, the shield is not worth it, make a tro instead i regret making my main a warr, tros r better

Hehe let me tell you this, Tro/Tro/Tro = xtra noob, Tro/War/Tro is better ^^
Old 07-16-2007, 09:39   #4
Heavenlywargod
YumeNoHane

Location: Japan, Okinawa. Power: Too high to measure True-Blue Anime Otaku
Heavenlywargod is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Shield n Exp

Quote:
Originally posted by XxMoonRakerxX
Shield: does it really worth it to make a super 2 skt super when its elite?
==========================================

For the exp: Exp ball lvl 1 to ?? (that give more exp then db)
Shield worth to make super IF you're like me, deciding to go warrior as your main. The extra 2% m.def helps a whole lot. But not, if you're just using the sockets to train. Monsters won't hit you beyond 3 anyway if you have at least elite armor.

Equipments - SuperManaBs +5 w/ SPG & SMG (Sold away by a "trusted friend" called Ling), Elite robe +5 w/ SPG, Elite cap +4 w/ SPG, Super bracelet +4 w/ SPG & SPG (Same here as with the mana BS, that bitc* sold it), Elite bag +4 w/ SPG, Super boots +3 w/ SPG

Time to die! That perfect world! Let's break the spine!
Heavenlywargod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2007, 09:42   #5
XxMoonRakerxX
ToTheMoon!

Ok and what about the EXP BALLS people, Level 15 to ? t'ill i use dbs
Old 07-16-2007, 10:25   #6
GacktCamui
Berserk

GacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond repute
1 exp ball is 1-17, then next is 17-27. So expect to get to around lvl 24-26 from the first one. Also from using 5 on a lvl 30 got me to 47, so you can see the exp curve compared to lvl 1-44. Just lvl up at low lvl it isn't worth using exp balls.
GacktCamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2007, 12:28   #7
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ~T0M~
Thats your opinion.

Damage wise tro's are better because they can hold 2 weapons but, war gear is cheaper (A 2socket shield doesnt cost alot) they got a nice amount of dodge, defense and reflect and xp shield can be extremely helpful + they level very very fast.

I've seen servers with a big amount of Warriors and some of them were just as good as any Trojan.

Trojan's are mainly better but its much more of a challenge to make a good Warrior

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2007, 19:42   #8
|DarkEze|

|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of|DarkEze| has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Beyrone
Thats your opinion.

Damage wise tro's are better because they can hold 2 weapons but, war gear is cheaper (A 2socket shield doesnt cost alot) they got a nice amount of dodge, defense and reflect and xp shield can be extremely helpful + they level very very fast.

I've seen servers with a big amount of Warriors and some of them were just as good as any Trojan.

Trojan's are mainly better but its much more of a challenge to make a good Warrior
warrior > troj.

Archer 126 > Archer 128 (given to a rl friend with super SDG gear)

ConquerOnline For Dummies

quit CO to play WOW.
|DarkEze| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2007, 21:20   #9
Roddy

Roddy is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Shield n Exp

Quote:
Originally posted by Heavenlywargod
Shield worth to make super IF you're like me, deciding to go warrior as your main. The extra 2% m.def helps a whole lot. But not, if you're just using the sockets to train. Monsters won't hit you beyond 3 anyway if you have at least elite armor.
i think u mean the extra 1%
but then again u may be the only warrior who reach 90% wearing war armor right?

other i may not know but when it come to warrior u better check ur info before u post orelse i will be on to u
Yes, I am the 1st warrior with full 14 dual socket in Tornado
Yes, I am still the warrior with the BEST gear in Tornado
And YES, I TG alot LOL

try give us suggestion instead of hate
try give us direction instead of hate
try give us a fair go instead of hate
maybe then we can achieve much more

stezzi was here. she looks so sexy bahaha <3 i lubb u hun xxx
anyone touch my bebe, i will HUNT you down.
Roddy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2007, 21:32   #10
TrU3
poutine

TrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by GacktCamui
1 exp ball is 1-17, then next is 17-27. So expect to get to around lvl 24-26 from the first one. Also from using 5 on a lvl 30 got me to 47, so you can see the exp curve compared to lvl 1-44. Just lvl up at low lvl it isn't worth using exp balls.
Isn't 1 exp lvl 1 to 40... >.>
TrU3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2007, 22:04   #11
GacktCamui
Berserk

GacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by TrU3
Isn't 1 exp lvl 1 to 40... >.>
No...even 5 only takes to 1-44, as proven by the new mysticmerchant.
GacktCamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2007, 22:20   #12
TrU3
poutine

TrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No...even 5 only takes to 1-44, as proven by the new mysticmerchant.
Ooops I uped my new fire from 1 - 44 with Mysticmerchant and thought it was only 1 exp ball >.>
TrU3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2007, 23:09   #13
Shadowxlance

Shadowxlance is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You talking about actual levels?

Or profiency?

Cause I used 3 xp balls getting 60% blade getting it from 7-8 :|
Shadowxlance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: