View Poll Results: \/
yes, its only fair 25 73.53%
no 9 26.47%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2007, 11:31   #16
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Quote:
Originally posted by distort~v2
closed???

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...hreadid=386432
If it was closed, I am sure there was a reason, and there is more than one mod on suggestions forums.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2007, 11:34   #17
distort~v2
Banned

distort~v2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

oh, it wasn't you

soz lol
distort~v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2007, 12:16   #18
mercenary

mercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Alastriona
No.

Tao's were made to wear a backsword as it is what their class was designed for. Choosing to use a different 1h is your choice, and your fault if you lose out on potency. 2h's are already counted double as are backswords and bows and that is all they really need. Loss of potency because you want to use something other than what a tao was made to use is your own deal. If you want the extra potency change weapons.
that is an immature point of view, you are saying that just because you don't believe in melee taos that a 2h melee tao should recieve full potency while a 1h blade/sword tao should be gipped because you don't agree with it

this post makes you seem like the kinda person who wants things their way no matter how fair/unfair it is for anyone else in the game

mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2007, 12:40   #19
Heavenlywargod
YumeNoHane

Location: Japan, Okinawa. Power: Too high to measure True-Blue Anime Otaku
Heavenlywargod is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Shaybe
I guess? But could someone give me a reason why a tao would use a blade or club? Unless you can use a poison blade and poison nado someone, that sounds like fun.
Don't make fun of a sword/blade water tao.

Equipments - SuperManaBs +5 w/ SPG & SMG (Sold away by a "trusted friend" called Ling), Elite robe +5 w/ SPG, Elite cap +4 w/ SPG, Super bracelet +4 w/ SPG & SPG (Same here as with the mana BS, that bitc* sold it), Elite bag +4 w/ SPG, Super boots +3 w/ SPG

Time to die! That perfect world! Let's break the spine!
Heavenlywargod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2007, 14:31   #20
eeyore

eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by HTAPAWASOv2.0
I PMed him and asked him to re-open it >.>
Guess that didn't get through...

Voted yes again.
No, I tried to reply but someone needs to clean out their PM box...I am not a mod in this section as of this moment in time. Who knows what will happen in the future.

To the topic. I am still going to say not signed. While melee tao's are becoming more and more popular, they can use a 2h weapon to get he double potency. If they wish to use a blade for example, it's their choice to use that as opposed to the other weapons available. There are ways to get the double potency points...

Plus, as I've said before...let's wait and see what happens when potency comes out. They might have already thought of this. Also, I think the other one was closed because of the all in one potency thread? But I could be wrong.

If you spend your day worrying about tomorrow, you'll miss the joys that could have been today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne*
oh Loosh, I love stroking your...keyboard. It feels so great
Join the lawsuit against TQ for illegal banning of characters!
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2007, 17:10   #21
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Quote:
Originally posted by mercenary
that is an immature point of view, you are saying that just because you don't believe in melee taos that a 2h melee tao should recieve full potency while a 1h blade/sword tao should be gipped because you don't agree with it

this post makes you seem like the kinda person who wants things their way no matter how fair/unfair it is for anyone else in the game
The only thing I see immature about this post is the simple fact of YOU calling someone immature who doesn't agree with you. We all have our own opinions, if you don't like mine thats fine, but don't call me immature because of it.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2007, 17:24   #22
TrU3
poutine

TrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond repute
Having shared before I quit a water - water 122 with pzn blade I think that it would've been unfair for me to only have 1x potency when other classes get 2x....

signed
TrU3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2007, 19:55   #23
nUdLeZ

nUdLeZ is on a distinguished road
okay lets put it like this then if potency comes out i either want it to go down like this.... archers- bow=double poten....tao-bs = doulbe poten..... 2h= double poten.... if we cant have all this then each weapon on a troj should only be half poten each because if this doesnt happen.... then everything will be unfair to archers, taoists, and warriors becuase trojs have more life and attack than all of those 3 classes this will only make it fair
nUdLeZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2007, 20:38   #24
mercenary

mercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The only thing I see immature about this post is the simple fact of YOU calling someone immature who doesn't agree with you. We all have our own opinions, if you don't like mine thats fine, but don't call me immature because of it.
did i call you immature? no, i simply stated that it is an immature opinion to stack something against many people just because one may not like the way they play

mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2007, 21:03   #25
TrU3
poutine

TrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Your post was pretty selfish for your own class since some waters are bad with 2h and would rather FB and poisson with a blade.

You are talking about opinions, well the opinions of the water that went with blade is his and the way potency will be implented just goes against his opinion that blades are the best weapons for waters.
TrU3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2007, 01:26   #26
MasterFletch
Banned

MasterFletch has a spectacular aura aboutMasterFletch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to MasterFletch
I don't like taos, make it harder for them

Last edited by MasterFletch; 07-15-2007 at 01:29.
MasterFletch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2007, 01:48   #27
angelwolf71885

angelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to angelwolf71885
Quote:
Originally posted by mercenary

lifes not fair.....

its not fair thats life not fair ...
1-***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;-130

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post
canada is the only country able to say
" i surrender " in every language
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarEvolution View Post
The mythical legend of GMs has been pasted down from generation to generation. Some even claim to have seen them or Spoken to them. Its like seeing ufo's.
If You Have A Problome With My Spelling Plz PM So I can Ignore What You Have To Say
BOYCOTT DRAGONBALLShttp://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=418832
angelwolf71885 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2007, 06:45   #28
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

HTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by eeyore
No, I tried to reply but someone needs to clean out their PM box...I am not a mod in this section as of this moment in time. Who knows what will happen in the future.

To the topic. I am still going to say not signed. While melee tao's are becoming more and more popular, they can use a 2h weapon to get he double potency. If they wish to use a blade for example, it's their choice to use that as opposed to the other weapons available. There are ways to get the double potency points...

Plus, as I've said before...let's wait and see what happens when potency comes out. They might have already thought of this. Also, I think the other one was closed because of the all in one potency thread? But I could be wrong.
Sorry, I thought you were the one who closed it.

My mistake.
Quote:
Posted by RioT-StarteR / TrustZeusHA / Serphimera
HTAPAWASO is right again!
Quote:
Posted by cruskette / SioKanla / K-J / distort / svrngr53 / happyfreaker
HTAPAWASO is always right

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
HTA's Lab Guide~Damage/Experience Guide~Superman Guide~Archer Damage Calculator
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
Red Or Green's Warrior Farming Guide
PhoenixFire's Money-Making Guide
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
HTAPAWASOv2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2007, 06:46   #29
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

HTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No.

Tao's were made to wear a backsword as it is what their class was designed for. Choosing to use a different 1h is your choice, and your fault if you lose out on potency. 2h's are already counted double as are backswords and bows and that is all they really need. Loss of potency because you want to use something other than what a tao was made to use is your own deal. If you want the extra potency change weapons.
Interesting...

I suppose that's a fair point of view, although I don't agree with it.

2h weapons weren't "designed" for taos, but they still give them the right potency.
Quote:
Posted by RioT-StarteR / TrustZeusHA / Serphimera
HTAPAWASO is right again!
Quote:
Posted by cruskette / SioKanla / K-J / distort / svrngr53 / happyfreaker
HTAPAWASO is always right

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
HTA's Lab Guide~Damage/Experience Guide~Superman Guide~Archer Damage Calculator
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
Red Or Green's Warrior Farming Guide
PhoenixFire's Money-Making Guide
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
HTAPAWASOv2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2007, 20:48   #30
K-J
fails irl

K-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by eeyore

with that logic, than 2h weapons shouldnt receive double potency either. niether taos, warriors, nor trojans were designed to use a 2h. its their choice to use it.

and about it being closed, im going to assume that was directed towards NO POTENCY PLX MY GEAR SUXOR threads, which there will always be, just like lotto, and gems, and any other suggestion that is released.

either way, this suggestion will come back when potency comes out of its locked again

Last edited by K-J; 07-15-2007 at 20:51.
K-J is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: