Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 19:49   #156916
BallOnStick
*facepalm*

BallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
they're not allowed to show what all i've done on movies....hell back for just when i was 22 i was smokin weed, doing X, drinking at hooters every tuesday all day long, hanging out in southside, walking around downtown hitting the frat parties from the kappa whoevers sorority or frat houses that i'd pass between my apartment and downtown when i'd go walking (it was only like a mile or two to southside from my apartment and risking public intox walking is less than getting hit with dui/dwi

there would also be lots of sex scenes, that was my player days, i was pimpin and ballin in the clubs i had lots of money from my construction job and spent just about 22-25 parting and working. now i'm really tired of the "party scene" and would really like to just have one woman that i can trust and have her trust me and i don't know i guess in a wierd way i want to find me someone to settledown with now, which is something that most 22yrs don't want which is why i said she's to young for me

ah O_O
*dont tell Marija that im jealous of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
I am iron man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
How is that even relevant to this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
It explains everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi#2 View Post
You moron.

If you don't understand the relevance between him being Iron Man and this thread..

Just slap yourself.
Quote:
can he see or is he blind?
BallOnStick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2008, 19:50   #156917
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandyBear View Post

<3!

<3
Old 07-04-2008, 19:59   #156918
T.I.Marbury!!!!
Banned

T.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Yahoo to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Skype™ to T.I.Marbury!!!!
Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Fireworks R So Cool
T.I.Marbury!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2008, 20:04   #156919
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.Marbury!!!! View Post
Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Fireworks R So Cool
go down to the hospital right now near you and tell that to everyone that is in there missing fingers and hands and oh yeah last year a woman had a 4 inch mortar launcher for fireworks that didn't go off right away so she leaned over the tube to look down and took it in face taking her head off as it finally launched.

here in america only we would turn our countries brithday into a way to eliminate the dumbest portion of our country by letting them play with explosives while drunk
generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
DrakeArconis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2008, 21:05   #156920
PandyBear
Banned

PandyBear has a reputation beyond reputePandyBear has a reputation beyond reputePandyBear has a reputation beyond reputePandyBear has a reputation beyond reputePandyBear has a reputation beyond reputePandyBear has a reputation beyond reputePandyBear has a reputation beyond reputePandyBear has a reputation beyond reputePandyBear has a reputation beyond reputePandyBear has a reputation beyond reputePandyBear has a reputation beyond repute
I am officially a god.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	69707  
PandyBear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2008, 21:29   #156921
FaTaL_BaNnEd
Reperator

FaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FaTaL_BaNnEd
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandyBear View Post
I am officially a god.
haha word

ill be on in a min

~Member of Teh Garrik Fan Club~

ME PANDA AND CRANE RUN THIS ****

2.14bil rep.
1 and 2bil rep thanks to borny<3
First member to hit the rep cap.
First member to go from 5mil to 2.1bil rep

Quote:
Kate says:
do you even have a bday? or did you just spawn from hell fully grown? ^_^
Official Troll of the Green Apples
FaTaL_BaNnEd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2008, 21:33   #156922
Tide.
Banned k?

Tide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tide.
hhhhhhhiiiiii!!!!!!!! ^^

S> esp potr 4kk or trad for esp boll!

Price guide for Turquoise V2.0

Great 2nd Rb Guide by KevinT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detergent View Post
Well, Tide is the Fastest working cleaning solution I have ever come across. It Assaults dirt and scum like nobody's business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncnotorious View Post
sword has more agility so its faster ss, blades are stronger than swords....but fb is slower.....

im pro at both, i know.....
kekekeke rinbow munky
Tide. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2008, 22:04   #156923
FaTaL_BaNnEd
Reperator

FaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FaTaL_BaNnEd
sent out some late night reps

happy 4th and goodnight

~Member of Teh Garrik Fan Club~

ME PANDA AND CRANE RUN THIS ****

2.14bil rep.
1 and 2bil rep thanks to borny<3
First member to hit the rep cap.
First member to go from 5mil to 2.1bil rep

Quote:
Kate says:
do you even have a bday? or did you just spawn from hell fully grown? ^_^
Official Troll of the Green Apples
FaTaL_BaNnEd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2008, 22:09   #156924
Ir~Hitman~V~3
Banned

Ir~Hitman~V~3 has a reputation beyond reputeIr~Hitman~V~3 has a reputation beyond reputeIr~Hitman~V~3 has a reputation beyond reputeIr~Hitman~V~3 has a reputation beyond reputeIr~Hitman~V~3 has a reputation beyond reputeIr~Hitman~V~3 has a reputation beyond reputeIr~Hitman~V~3 has a reputation beyond reputeIr~Hitman~V~3 has a reputation beyond reputeIr~Hitman~V~3 has a reputation beyond reputeIr~Hitman~V~3 has a reputation beyond reputeIr~Hitman~V~3 has a reputation beyond repute
bump
Ir~Hitman~V~3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2008, 22:13   #156925
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
goodngith ppl <3 you al except for that one dude who thought this was trade forum

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=545687
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=601466
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=595720

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.M View Post
LOL, Borny is one person you can't give permission to, wether its to post or not to post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2008, 22:19   #156926
PrinceOfShadowZ
REVENGE

PrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PrinceOfShadowZ
does any1 here nid rep ;O
AizenSousuke
Ex Imperial Soldier Deputy Leader
130-130-132
tro/warr/fire

Happily married to ~Morghanna~ lova ya baby <3

44.6 mill + rep
Fire Tao Club

Hand, my counting Idol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown
If you even think about telling a single person what happened here, you won't be walking on thin ice, you'll be trying to walk on water, and I will drown you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
anyone who had +9 bs that isnt mana/hp bs deserve to get shot in the head
PrinceOfShadowZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2008, 22:20   #156927
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfShadowZ View Post
does any1 here nid rep ;O
sure! goodnight

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=545687
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=601466
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=595720

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.M View Post
LOL, Borny is one person you can't give permission to, wether its to post or not to post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2008, 22:33   #156928
TearDrops
MindFreak

Location: Obviously at the time I posted this post I was sitting in front of the computer. As to where I am now...well you figure it out ^_^
TearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond repute
Rawr!
Old 07-04-2008, 22:34   #156929
BallOnStick
*facepalm*

BallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TearDrops View Post
Rawr!
AAH

ur scared me

*cries*
*dont tell Marija that im jealous of you

Quote:
I am iron man.
Quote:
How is that even relevant to this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
It explains everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi#2 View Post
You moron.

If you don't understand the relevance between him being Iron Man and this thread..

Just slap yourself.
Quote:
can he see or is he blind?
BallOnStick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2008, 22:34   #156930
PrinceOfShadowZ
REVENGE

PrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PrinceOfShadowZ
rarf
AizenSousuke
Ex Imperial Soldier Deputy Leader
130-130-132
tro/warr/fire

Happily married to ~Morghanna~ lova ya baby <3

44.6 mill + rep
Fire Tao Club

Hand, my counting Idol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown
If you even think about telling a single person what happened here, you won't be walking on thin ice, you'll be trying to walk on water, and I will drown you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
anyone who had +9 bs that isnt mana/hp bs deserve to get shot in the head
PrinceOfShadowZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: