Old 06-12-2019, 14:21   #76
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
You guys remember when they "changed the jump speed" because they couldn't fix the female warrior+Shield speed jump glitch.

Yeah the game is ****.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2019, 19:19   #77
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
i have watched like 5 elite pk rounds at flame ( GrizzlyReaper vs Vini ) which always ended with GrizzlyReaper wining killing vini
Weird on their channels Veni wins 2 epkt atleast every month and had 3 on may? how did he lose 5 times in a row? Let's be honest though a non stop AOE pirate is OP asf, i give alot of respect to all the fires that beat them atleast once. My original post was meant for how a class combo is, type of runes equiped to each certain opponents, timed skill recast, timed skill interference, mainly the reason why I personally voting Veni instead of Jefe. I meant how a gamer should be and not SPAM SPAM here SPAM SPAM there.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2019, 12:03   #78
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
Weird on their channels Veni wins 2 epkt atleast every month and had 3 on may? how did he lose 5 times in a row? Let's be honest though a non stop AOE pirate is OP asf, i give alot of respect to all the fires that beat them atleast once. My original post was meant for how a class combo is, type of runes equiped to each certain opponents, timed skill recast, timed skill interference, mainly the reason why I personally voting Veni instead of Jefe. I meant how a gamer should be and not SPAM SPAM here SPAM SPAM there.
You really here advocating how fire vs. "spam" classes? Fanboy harder
Jefe is unfortunately the top right now unless proven otherwise and Veni has to go to him to prove it. Can't claim a crown when someone else is wearing it without taking it from that someone else.
If Veni can't consistency beat Grizzly how can you claim he is the best when Grizzly consistently lost to Jefe to the point he stopped logging for events?

Also I have said before I don't like Jefe as person if you see previous post but the truth is the truth.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2019, 15:03   #79
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
You really here advocating how fire vs. "spam" classes? Fanboy harder
Jefe is unfortunately the top right now unless proven otherwise and Veni has to go to him to prove it. Can't claim a crown when someone else is wearing it without taking it from that someone else.
If Veni can't consistency beat Grizzly how can you claim he is the best when Grizzly consistently lost to Jefe to the point he stopped logging for events?

Also I have said before I don't like Jefe as person if you see previous post but the truth is the truth.
Chillax there bud, ive seen Jefe and Veni fight back when he was in perf and veni in skyflame, veni wins 6/10, ive also fought jefe and his pilots, 50-50 on them fights. If your mad on me calling those skills as spams my bad didn't realized u had not played this game since 2003. You cant really call a legit pirate whens he starts going ghost mode.
Old 06-14-2019, 15:38   #80
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Chillax there bud, ive seen Jefe and Veni fight back when he was in perf and veni in skyflame, veni wins 6/10, ive also fought jefe and his pilots, 50-50 on them fights. If your mad on me calling those skills as spams my bad didn't realized u had not played this game since 2003. You cant really call a legit pirate whens he starts going ghost mode.
Beating Beka on Jefe was like celebrating you beating a retard at checkers...
You never beat Jefe or Jefes pilots because if you fought Neil it would’ve been 9/10 or 10/10 in favor of Jefe...he’s never lost to anyone on Jefe when it mattered

Celebrate you beat Beka lol...Beka...

And Xentheo shut up man you talk the most **** always about **** you know nothing about.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2019, 18:17   #81
kenflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
You never beat Jefe or Jefes pilots because if you fought Neil it would’ve been 9/10 or 10/10 in favor of Jefe...he’s never lost to anyone on Jefe when it mattered

And Xentheo shut up man you talk the most **** always about **** you know nothing about.
Why are you even bragging someone elese as person that used ur account in a non legit way to be unstoppable lol, Veni was right man u were hiding behind someone else.... and whats with the rolleyes, last time i checked the world a couple seconds ago, only chicks and *** people uses em..... Sorry i did not know u were LGBT my bad, no wonder the attitude.
Old 06-16-2019, 06:46   #82
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
I think the King of CO is hamsty
Old 06-16-2019, 07:58   #83
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Na it's me since I am the Nice Guy
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2019, 08:05   #84
leilonnidad
Rey

leilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
i have watched like 5 elite pk rounds at flame ( GrizzlyReaper vs Vini ) which always ended with GrizzlyReaper wining killing vini
EPK rounds now arent about skill. its about who spent the most money... Scrubs just stack up on 8 torts and swipe each other until the guy with higher perfection 2x crit and kill the other LOL. Sick Game...
leilonnidad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2019, 11:14   #85
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
Quote:

So its alright for kings to share there accounts with other players? even though the games spams chat with text saying....

" its illegal to share your account with other players, doing so can cause a permanent ban"

I guess if your a king account and at the top of the player base your fine with something like this.. no repercussions...

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2019, 15:46   #86
kenflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacked View Post
So its alright for kings to share there accounts with other players? even though the games spams chat with text saying....

" its illegal to share your account with other players, doing so can cause a permanent ban"

I guess if your a king account and at the top of the player base your fine with something like this.. no repercussions...
nah he pays some risk sometimes too, jefe's selfclaimed unbeatable neil botjailed the acc. i'd like to see that neil win world wide trojan war on the upcomming month since he is 10/10 unbeatable as byuiso claimed.
Old 06-27-2019, 07:25   #87
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
nah he pays some risk sometimes too, jefe's selfclaimed unbeatable neil botjailed the acc. i'd like to see that neil win world wide trojan war on the upcomming month since he is 10/10 unbeatable as byuiso claimed.
Why are you getting so defensive? If I said something crazy and unbelievable I would understand but I simply stated fact. You went as far earlier in this thread to say fire is a class that requires skill...

Neil has never gotten Jefe botjailed? Come on now. I said Jefe has never lost with Neil doing an important fight. I also simply stated if Veni couldn't beat Grizzly, why would he be able to beat a North American player on a US server who has beaten Grizzly repeatedly on a EU server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacked View Post

Everyone gives access to their accounts. GMs know it and have given up truly trying to enforce it. If you're a spender they will help and if you're not and you give access to you character and get screwed over, well, you screwed yourself over. You can't be a top character or run a server if your character is offline for a majority of the time due to work and other real life commitments.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000

Last edited by Byuiso; 06-27-2019 at 09:57.
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2019, 06:48   #88
kenflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
Why are you getting so defensive? If I said something crazy and unbelievable I would understand but I simply stated fact. You went as far earlier in this thread to say fire is a class that requires skill...

Neil has never gotten Jefe botjailed? Come on now. I said Jefe has never lost with Neil doing an important fight. I also simply stated if Veni couldn't beat Grizzly, why would he be able to beat a North American player on a US server who has beaten Grizzly repeatedly on a EU server.

Everyone gives access to their accounts. GMs know it and have given up truly trying to enforce it. If you're a spender they will help and if you're not and you give access to you character and get screwed over, well, you screwed yourself over. You can't be a top character or run a server if your character is offline for a majority of the time due to work and other real life commitments.
OMG i think you're a rich kid at 16 year old atmost, every player has each style for every opponent, like how it is in real life murica cant beat germany at one soccer time japan beats germany but cant beat america. Everyone knows most muricans bots, plus which ever you are in the world ping aint a thing if u can proxy/BT/Wtfast etc. anyways, like most muricans do. You think fire is just zap zap zap? if its like that 10/10 you'll lose points againts a fist warr with macro'd rebound with a higher perf and +9 divine guard rune or a maxed out assasin just shooting the melees. Neil this neil that, it's like u bought a super car for $$$ and have Sebastian (butler) drive it for you while you stay on the passenger seat. You dont do that to supercars but rolls royce cars. Is neil you're boyfriend btw? seems you praise him too much like on a super obsessed level. You should change that attitude while growing up, what if you marry the most beautiful woman in the world but you let neil's bat instead?
Old 06-29-2019, 07:43   #89
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone is acting like someone killed their relative or w.e.
And if u think people are lame or w.e cuz they not acting the way they should or w.e.. ooh boo hoo call the popo.

Wankers.
Old 06-29-2019, 20:21   #90
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
This thread gives me a stiffy, nothing like CO drama and fights.

Bump

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: