Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 12:11   #61
I_Dun_Plvl

I_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mažkeda View Post
some post ago u told me : do you know how much db it take to get + 12

i dont think u made ur + 12 by urself i still wonder how u can be proud of ur char when ur not the 1 who paid for it even if my gear wasnt the best atleast i was proud of them i made them by myself with some help of my friends...but i mostly paid for the db i got n dont start saying **** like u *****d to get db n bla bla bla cause i got an argument that u wont be able to reply to cause im fuking right on it so bleh work on ur gear alone or dont play the game
you never asked what demon got from me

Tohot - 130 Fire > 130 Warrior > 130 Water.
Meat - 130 Water > 130 Warrior > 137 Trojan.
Archie - 130 Archer > 132 Archer.
*Hallie* 110 Water > 125 Water
Ninjette - 130 Ninja > 130 Ninja > 131 Ninja.
I_Dun_Plvl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2008, 12:27   #62
I_Dun_Plvl

I_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dun_Plvl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.5 View Post
i aint gonna dig for **** for this game. but here i go again.

1. dont really call it a fixation.

2. ill use your own words for this one. i did most of the waters for my gear/pappa/teddy. so who did the the rest? whos gear did you use to make them? whos archer did you use?

3. well back then us 4 was friends. well sort of, i never talked to demon outside of her asking me how to work some random hack on msn.

4. ooh i figured it wasnt her, the person actually jumped. really dont see that from her.

5. arwen joined before flamelit. but this is what we kinda agree on. alot of people joined us for flamelit because we have idiot dls(mykah and *****y) that let everyone in. Also, how is pking enemies harassment? i get attacked atleast 5 times a day by enemies just for being in mc or bi. then again, i havent died outside of ga in a month now.

6. lol i hate point form. makes me see how organized my thoughts are. it scares me.

7. grr making me scroll down to see what i said. ooh it was so i could do the #1 and #2 and 2.1 thingy.

2.1 actually she never had any plans on "hacking" you. she did it to prove a point.

appendix b sub section 1a (this did make me lol a bit) but how did you work hard to get your gear? im not gonna bash on you for becoming friends with her and her give u SOME gear. but she basically gave u the best tro gear. that is a bit much for me.
legend = requires no further answer

1. i do and i guess a doctor would you seem obsessed with demon
2.b me b demon and also friends b. mostly my rains and at start Archie and his gear- later on when we had 2 full sets of dragons and rains we both did it
5. as i said ask arwen why she joined i know. rest i never said
2.1 what lesson would that be ? im not guilty of any thing
and why do u associate with criminals u try make it sound cool like u know this person, to me is just some dirty scumbag wrecking this game for real players but ive already seen your group of friends, u seem to make poor choices

and thxs to whoever mentioned about the 2000 dbs makes VV claims void doesn't it

Old 12-17-2008, 13:03   #63
Mažkeda
OMG WTF

Mažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Dun_Plvl View Post
you never asked what demon got from me
lets ask..

what did she got from u ? some cyber show ? some1 who does everything she say?
It will be too late!

Try to unlearn all that you've learnt
Try to listen to your heart
No, we can't understand the universe
By just using our minds
We are so afraid of all the things unknown
Mažkeda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2008, 13:25   #64
Deathclaw
Soonô

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

2.b me b demon and also friends b. mostly my rains and at start Archie and his gear- later on when we had 2 full sets of dragons and rains we both did it
and why do u associate with criminals u try make it sound cool like u know this person, to me is just some dirty scumbag wrecking this game for real players but ive already seen your group of friends, u seem to make poor choices

and thxs to whoever mentioned about the 2000 dbs makes VV claims void doesn't it
now go back to ur corner and enjoy losing gw every week
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2008, 17:01   #65
I_Dun_Plvl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
now go back to ur corner and enjoy losing gw every week
i thought u quit
and u did this without ever winning a guildwar yourself
So all your botting (self admitted)
all your cheating (warned by GM about it )
all your bulking (last ditch effort )

and still beat
so advice from u i don't rate to highly bb noobie
as i said before your a nobody so no more reply's to u

Old 12-17-2008, 17:11   #66
I_Dun_Plvl

Quote:
lets ask..

what did she got from u ? some cyber show ? some1 who does everything she say?

Lol no but sounds like a good idea i don't know if anyone would pay me

but really we made a partnership i had the characters, archer/tanker
and gear full 1 soc dragons almost full 2 soc rains 1 soc violets and almost full 1 soc moons she had the money
ownership of separate pieces of gear where never in question
we both just contributed everything.
And at the start we weren't even fighting with az we both became members until VV went away and left ancientlord in charge.
So there is a long history here its hard to fit into a few lines
but if you want to know something just ask alway happy to answer

Old 12-17-2008, 17:32   #67
Clenk~V.5
Banned

Clenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

1. my psychiatrists says theres alot more wrong with me. doubt they would say i have any fixation.
5. well you said we harassed people. i think only 2 people who was viably harassed was lily/prat and only 2 people harassed them. i was curious on your definition of harassment. and again, arwen left before flamelit. and she didnt even get cps for a while because we though she was with us for cps.
2.1 actually you cant prove you was innocent. all you said was it wasnt you. but if vv said he never cheated, you wouldnt listen to it.

actually qoe never did anything criminal. its 100% legal to make a "hack" for a game. because they are changing the games source(ie the exe) which would be illegal but still a misdemeanor, meaning couple weeks in jail and a fine. and how can you group me with them? ive yet to been botjailed or even sign up for any of the 3 hack sites that i know of.

i didnt hear anyone mention 2k dbs
Clenk~V.5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2008, 18:44   #68
I_Dun_Plvl

Quote:
1. my psychiatrists says theres alot more wrong with me. doubt they would say i have any fixation.
5. well you said we harassed people. i think only 2 people who was viably harassed was lily/prat and only 2 people harassed them. i was curious on your definition of harassment. and again, arwen left before flamelit. and she didnt even get cps for a while because we though she was with us for cps.
2.1 actually you cant prove you was innocent. all you said was it wasnt you. but if vv said he never cheated, you wouldnt listen to it.

actually qoe never did anything criminal. its 100% legal to make a "hack" for a game. because they are changing the games source(ie the exe) which would be illegal but still a misdemeanor, meaning couple weeks in jail and a fine. and how can you group me with them? ive yet to been botjailed or even sign up for any of the 3 hack sites that i know of.

i didnt hear anyone mention 2k dbs
5. ask it happened dw
2.1 don't need too i am comfortable with knowing i didn't
plz dont put me and VV in same bracket again he has been whats wrong with this server since he botted up and you know for fact he cheated i don't really care, All ive ever said to him was stop cheating im never going to record ( as i already explained, im not going to do lazy GM's job for em) Its more about guilt, his a good player with a great character why resort to noob cheats all the time ? u explain it to me ?

as for legal who cares fact is qoe wrecks this game and u continue to support it (becuase every time u always side with the haxers), next u will say TQ need fix it (lol), whats needed is idiots not making this crap and bigger idiots using it, not defending TQ in anyway but id rather see there resources spent on game improvements, not on trying to stop idiots haxing

Old 12-17-2008, 19:07   #69
Clenk~V.5
Banned

Clenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
5. ask it happened dw
2.1 don't need too i am comfortable with knowing i didn't
plz dont put me and VV in same bracket again he has been whats wrong with this server since he botted up and you know for fact he cheated i don't really care, All ive ever said to him was stop cheating im never going to record ( as i already explained, im not going to do lazy GM's job for em) Its more about guilt, his a good player with a great character why resort to noob cheats all the time ? u explain it to me ?

as for legal who cares fact is qoe wrecks this game and u continue to support it (becuase every time u always side with the haxers), next u will say TQ need fix it (lol), whats needed is idiots not making this crap and bigger idiots using it, not defending TQ in anyway but id rather see there resources spent on game improvements, not on trying to stop idiots haxing
btw ur gl was botjailed.

actually qoe hasnt released any "hack" in months. she never even updated vemon. after she cleaned it up and released it she didnt do anything with it. how doi side with the hackers? my side in gw hasnt been botjailed in over 6 months while several of your members have been. when there was no aimbot, your side(including you) said they aimed.

most of the bugs in the game are bugs because tq programmed it like that. anyone who knows anything about mmo programming will tell you not use any data besides keyboard/mouse input. tq however decided to use class(dual wielding) and cyclone/dh variables(speeds). they decided not to protect the packets in any way besides basic encryption(proxies). it takes maybe a week to fix all of those "hacks" that they allowed to be in there.

how about you tell us since arwen quit because talismans. or do you not even know?

you and vv are in the same bracket, meat cheated and you admited it. and meat is your char. vvarchild cheated and admited it and it is his char. both of you say others cheated on YOUR chars.
Old 12-17-2008, 20:38   #70
I_Dun_Plvl

Quote:
btw ur gl was botjailed.

actually qoe hasnt released any "hack" in months. she never even updated vemon. after she cleaned it up and released it she didnt do anything with it. how doi side with the hackers? my side in gw hasnt been botjailed in over 6 months while several of your members have been. when there was no aimbot, your side(including you) said they aimed.

most of the bugs in the game are bugs because tq programmed it like that. anyone who knows anything about mmo programming will tell you not use any data besides keyboard/mouse input. tq however decided to use class(dual wielding) and cyclone/dh variables(speeds). they decided not to protect the packets in any way besides basic encryption(proxies). it takes maybe a week to fix all of those "hacks" that they allowed to be in there.

how about you tell us since arwen quit because talismans. or do you not even know?

you and vv are in the same bracket, meat cheated and you admited it. and meat is your char. vvarchild cheated and admited it and it is his char. both of you say others cheated on YOUR chars.

wtf no numbers
qoe and anyone that does this crap, how about the multi's, stig bots, item haxs,all of this is in 1 section = crap que or w/e writes it is $%^&*%@

yea i know about pepper i told never doit again or else im out i always give people 1 chance to change even did it to your mate VV, and seriously u think que is only hax writer ? i thought more of your investigative skills

Arwen. arwen originally used to fight for us was all friendly and ****, when VV seen her helping us at gw's he started harassing her and many others as is his form, call it pkin if u want but harassing is what it turns into. he pked her a lot told her quit or keep getting pked, Arwen explained the situation to myself and demon, we told her not to give in to bully tactics from thugs call us if trouble, well VV continued in his normal polite manner and we couldn't come save her all time so she agreed to leave us to plz VV, both myself and demon where disappointed that another good person had been bullied by a guy that should be lvl 15 begging for plvling until he got his bot (which is my main problem with VV), Demon actually got pissed of with arwen for being weak and went on a pkin spree, so thats really about it

Me and VV well
i see it like batman and the joker
superman and lex luther

his my arch nemesis
his pro bot/cheat/hax he believes win at any cost
i am anti bot/cheat/hax i believe in fair game play and fun for all

is why when he got banned i was very sad, now im happy again talk to your shrink about that one

Old 12-17-2008, 20:52   #71
Clenk~V.5
Banned

Quote:
wtf no numbers
qoe and anyone that does this crap, how about the multi's, stig bots, item haxs,all of this is in 1 section = crap que or w/e writes it is $%^&*%@

yea i know about pepper i told never doit again or else im out i always give people 1 chance to change even did it to your mate VV, and seriously u think que is only hax writer ? i thought more of your investigative skills

Arwen. arwen originally used to fight for us was all friendly and ****, when VV seen her helping us at gw's he started harassing her and many others as is his form, call it pkin if u want but harassing is what it turns into. he pked her a lot told her quit or keep getting pked, Arwen explained the situation to myself and demon, we told her not to give in to bully tactics from thugs call us if trouble, well VV continued in his normal polite manner and we couldn't come save her all time so she agreed to leave us to plz VV, both myself and demon where disappointed that another good person had been bullied by a guy that should be lvl 15 begging for plvling until he got his bot (which is my main problem with VV), Demon actually got pissed of with arwen for being weak and went on a pkin spree, so thats really about it

Me and VV well
i see it like batman and the joker
superman and lex luther

his my arch nemesis
his pro bot/cheat/hax he believes win at any cost
i am anti bot/cheat/hax i believe in fair game play and fun for all

is why when he got banned i was very sad, now im happy again talk to your shrink about that one
well qoe only released vemon. she had little knowledge of memory tables for co. she only cleaned out proproxy(doomsday) that cid made and released it as vemon.

well i guess i misread about the qoe thing, but ooh well. but what happened to not liking any cheaters?

arwen used to get pked because she was an enemy. just the same you and your friends pk enemies. you guys have given some of us the same option of quiting the guild or get pked. so what is the difference between you guys harassing us and us harassing you? and that is nowhere close to what arwen said to us. and back then we didnt let in people who left rp that often.. let alone after a week whitey was a dl. there was alot more to it than what your saying.
Old 12-17-2008, 22:11   #72
MagicPower.V2

MagicPower.V2 has a reputation beyond reputeMagicPower.V2 has a reputation beyond reputeMagicPower.V2 has a reputation beyond reputeMagicPower.V2 has a reputation beyond reputeMagicPower.V2 has a reputation beyond reputeMagicPower.V2 has a reputation beyond reputeMagicPower.V2 has a reputation beyond reputeMagicPower.V2 has a reputation beyond reputeMagicPower.V2 has a reputation beyond reputeMagicPower.V2 has a reputation beyond reputeMagicPower.V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Am i demon ? no
az do cheat many times u probably didnt play long enough to see
and do u have any idea how many dbs for 1 +12 item ? i guess not
in 3 years of server if 1 person got all the dbs for gb and water demon they couldnt get enough for 1 +12 item understand yet how stupid your comment is ?
Quote:
humm what about
Daibang plvled alot n made db they maybe bough some but that isnt bulking and as i know AZ got less + 12 than DEMON alone so before say they bulk look at ur own side

UM do cheat too so stop being a kid n get over it each side,each guild have their own cheater
As if a side is crystal clean out of cheats
Quote:
bot plvling i heard that about u too why u keep going on those argument their always been cheater n its not gonna change ur side do cheat n i see more UM speeding than AZ i even caught Azumi using zoom i was wonderign how she could know when i was coming back so i loaded zoom she was at pole n me too far to get see from pole n i seen her coming in my way before i get in her view
nah .... its skill shes prO

@ Meat and clenk: OMG stop using numbers !!
@ Shocky : wtf you quited ?
@ Dark i want my +3 stones
@ Mai : ....
@ ROX : HAI

And btw if your not down with ya then ive got 2 words for ya ....
SUKC IT !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicPower.V2 View Post
[Talk]20000000000 speaks to 102649373: nooooooooooooooooooop[14:13]

Sucks when your a low lvl number ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaithuN View Post
u see this is why i dont buy dbs cause u buy dbs bulk up then new sh!t comes out u buy more so on so on and u become okin >.>
D-Generation-X
MagicPower.V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2008, 22:33   #73
Deathclaw
Soonô

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i thought u quit
and u did this without ever winning a guildwar yourself
So all your botting (self admitted)
all your cheating (warned by GM about it )
all your bulking (last ditch effort )

and still beat
so advice from u i don't rate to highly bb noobie
as i said before your a nobody so no more reply's to u

meaty u fail,so ill say it again enjoy losing gw every week, if u dont like it -> quit,but nothing will change.

if anyone would like u and ur guild then they would join u but they dont, so i would think about it

Quote:
lol i quitted 1 year ago,but now i even deinstalled the co client :P

Last edited by Deathclaw; 12-18-2008 at 01:11.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2008, 22:45   #74
Apple06~
Drєαмєr

Apple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond repute
Deinstalled ...hmm..
Old 12-18-2008, 09:54   #75
Mažkeda
OMG WTF

Mažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond reputeMažkeda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
As if a side is crystal clean out of cheats

nah .... its skill shes prO

@ Meat and clenk: OMG stop using numbers !!
@ Dark i want my +3 stones
@ Mai : ....
@ ROX : HAI

And btw if your not down with ya then ive got 2 words for ya ....
SUCK IT !!!
fixed

n humm why do i onley get 2 dot
It will be too late!

Try to unlearn all that you've learnt
Try to listen to your heart
No, we can't understand the universe
By just using our minds
We are so afraid of all the things unknown
Mažkeda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: