Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 20:56   #16
B|@ckd!cE
Life sucks

B|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B|@ckd!cE
Christmas Eve night, had to wait awhile cause I couldn't get the pic off of the camera. Heres a pic that I never thought I would see. Me, my mom(pixiestix) and my dad(the original archon). Sorry for crappy quality on it tho
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0068.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	306.7 KB
ID:	28166  
Dinivas lvl 85 Troll Shaman
Vladian lvl 85 Tauren Druid
Ixidor lvl 81 Orc Death Knight
Phyrius lvl 66 Blood Elf Priest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brim
I don't. In fact, I plan to write a very long and extensive letter stating the reasons in which i dislike you, most of which will be various insults involving your mother, a goat n a chair.
B|@ckd!cE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2008, 15:55   #17
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenreiken View Post
Made a link since the upload thing is messed up.

(Im ChrisReams btw)
Random face:

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5828/number2vy9.jpg
Wow lol, you don't look as uhmm, lame as before lol.

I look retarded in almost all of these pictures and I don't even look like myself (except where I was on the ground maybe), but I'll post them anyway.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6...6816316jn7.jpg (This is what we drank and how much we had. It was shared between 8-10 people, and there's a lot more down by my feet. It got us all smashed and we still had 4 bottles left.)

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/876...6898611tr8.jpg (This was after I did my 7th Jagger Bomb.)

I have a lot more but they're not appropriate and many of them I'm just too smashed to remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexiMexi View Post
maybe this isnt appropriate to say, but you over talk yourself, your not as buff as you make yourself sound,

I'm fine right?
I over talk myself? That makes perfect sense. I also like your use of "your" when addressing me. Whatever though, it's your opinion of me and you're allowed to think whatever you want.

Anyway, these pics were taken when we broke onto a farm and messed with the animals for fun.

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9...8729794us1.jpg (Me trying to balance on one leg in the ****/mud. I think I was trying to do some pose and he Jon took the picture too early.)

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/629...8719524wj8.jpg (Me holding my invisible Capt. Morgans drink.)

I'd rather not post the pictures of what we did to the animals though lol (well, they did most of it, I don't like to harm animals.)

Last edited by ~*IXLegacyXI*~; 08-15-2008 at 09:08.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2008, 15:58   #18
MexiMexi
PeacePipe

MexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
Wow lol, you don't look as uhmm, lame as before lol.

I look retarded in almost all of these pictures and I don't even look like myself (except where I was on the ground maybe), but I'll post them anyway.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6...6816316jn7.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4...7867417yn0.jpg (This is the pic. where I look like a completely different person with down syndrome, and this was right around the time where I blacked out and don't remember. It must have been the FireBall that made me black out.)

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/876...6898611tr8.jpg (This was after I did my 7th Jagger Bomb.)

I have a lot more but they're not appropriate and many of them I'm just too smashed to remember.
maybe this isnt appropriate to say, but you over talk yourself, your not as buff as you make yourself sound,

I'm fine right?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Eww.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	28445  
And to take my post even further off topic... the **** is TheEternal? I log onto the forums after the weekend... check my UserCP... expect to see a bunch of 'suscribed' threads with replies waiting for me to read... and they're all gone.

That bish is a ****ing Nazi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnElement View Post
Boring.....i'm done posting in this chitchat the new mod is a nazi
bye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinski View Post
Amagad you guys over here hate him too?

I feel a sudden kinship with pharos...a sense of brotherhood, if you will XD
MexiMexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2008, 03:58   #19
SirGawain
-Reunion-

SirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond repute
lol... here is a picture of grant

that is... if you all can have access to it... stupid facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?id=622716550
[***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;]
[Trojan]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Warrior]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Trojan]

I only aimbot my guildmates.
SirGawain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2008, 19:56   #20
T.I.Marbury!!!!
Banned

T.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Yahoo to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Skype™ to T.I.Marbury!!!!
omfg real pic
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG00063.JPG
Views:	177
Size:	213.0 KB
ID:	28690  
T.I.Marbury!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2008, 13:32   #21
BurnElement
Leet Noob

BurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond repute
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/Picture6.jpg

I was dared to put a slipper on my head so of course i done it i was feeling silly at the time. XD

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/Picture6.jpg

A guy across the street has painted his house bright white and the sun hurts my eyes if i look at it so i wore sunglasses >.>

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/Picture8.jpg

This one was taken just a minute ago a little dark coz its about 9pm i didn't bother with my hair today coz i didn't get up till late :P
Old 01-16-2008, 19:31   #22
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...0dzman/Abs.jpg
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2008, 07:28   #23
Lyinxe
Banned

Lyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond repute
First one, New years.
Second. I dont know. and i dont like it
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	n516535718_591306_9923.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	31193   Click image for larger version

Name:	n516535718_591328_7678.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	31194  
Lyinxe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2008, 22:11   #24
Roxeh

Roxeh has a brilliant futureRoxeh has a brilliant futureRoxeh has a brilliant futureRoxeh has a brilliant futureRoxeh has a brilliant futureRoxeh has a brilliant futureRoxeh has a brilliant futureRoxeh has a brilliant futureRoxeh has a brilliant futureRoxeh has a brilliant futureRoxeh has a brilliant future
I'm an archer
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	l_a75557628db7d01a56f3bbff4abee965.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	31313  
Q u i t t e d. After being Hacked/Scammed and banned. >-> 1:48pm Sunday 1/13/2008 ^^

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.

Roxeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2008, 13:54   #25
Misintrprt

Misintrprt has a reputation beyond reputeMisintrprt has a reputation beyond reputeMisintrprt has a reputation beyond reputeMisintrprt has a reputation beyond reputeMisintrprt has a reputation beyond reputeMisintrprt has a reputation beyond reputeMisintrprt has a reputation beyond reputeMisintrprt has a reputation beyond reputeMisintrprt has a reputation beyond reputeMisintrprt has a reputation beyond reputeMisintrprt has a reputation beyond repute
check da avatar

Now on Liberty

Better than you at FB and I know it.
My bulks are over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WeBangedKarren

Ethiopians for life

PETER
Misintrprt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2008, 21:50   #26
T.I.Marbury!!!!
Banned

T.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Yahoo to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Skype™ to T.I.Marbury!!!!
nice tatto
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG00062.JPG
Views:	133
Size:	245.7 KB
ID:	35010  
T.I.Marbury!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2008, 13:33   #27
Ezmerelda
Cold

Ezmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond repute
Me

K here i finally post pic I was drunk new years blah blah blah

**Ezzy**

Taken 4/23/2008
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	101_2408.JPG
Views:	261
Size:	336.9 KB
ID:	54232  

Last edited by Ezmerelda; 04-23-2008 at 12:23.
Ezmerelda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2008, 15:12   #28
Lyinxe
Banned

Lyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond reputeLyinxe has a reputation beyond repute
lol
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	guitarz.JPG
Views:	127
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	36039  
Lyinxe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2008, 16:50   #29
B|@ckd!cE
Life sucks

B|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond reputeB|@ckd!cE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B|@ckd!cE
Playing teh guitar, and another pic with my sword, unfortunatly it got a lil bit up since xmas
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Picture 026.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	36056   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 027.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	36057  
Dinivas lvl 85 Troll Shaman
Vladian lvl 85 Tauren Druid
Ixidor lvl 81 Orc Death Knight
Phyrius lvl 66 Blood Elf Priest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brim
I don't. In fact, I plan to write a very long and extensive letter stating the reasons in which i dislike you, most of which will be various insults involving your mother, a goat n a chair.
B|@ckd!cE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2008, 12:49   #30
MexiMexi
PeacePipe

MexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond repute
More recent pics of maw

ezmeradla thanks now i cant freaking sleep
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	m_607924ccb49769cd1ca6da8d4330cd71.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	36263   Click image for larger version

Name:	m_9877f68df87cdf8a9b182d2aabc8222a.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	36264  
And to take my post even further off topic... the **** is TheEternal? I log onto the forums after the weekend... check my UserCP... expect to see a bunch of 'suscribed' threads with replies waiting for me to read... and they're all gone.

That bish is a ****ing Nazi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnElement View Post
Boring.....i'm done posting in this chitchat the new mod is a nazi
bye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinski View Post
Amagad you guys over here hate him too?

I feel a sudden kinship with pharos...a sense of brotherhood, if you will XD
MexiMexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: