Old 04-08-2019, 23:32   #16
hardek69

hardek69 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anobody View Post
https://co.99.com/news/2019-04-02/ne..._starts_.shtml

From April 2nd to 29th, heroes can get epic spirit by participating in the event. Attention, heroes also can get pirate epic weapon item in this event.

Indeed. Im waiting for some confirmation here which part of the event can we get the pirate epics.
hardek69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2019, 07:09   #17
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardek69 View Post
Indeed. Im waiting for some confirmation here which part of the event can we get the pirate epics.
You can't get pirate epic fragments...Perhaps is a bug or it's simply another lie
Old 04-09-2019, 17:16   #18
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
You can't get pirate epic fragments...Perhaps is a bug or it's simply another lie
I think you're on to something, I've been going at this since the event started and have 0 epic pirate fragments.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2019, 23:15   #19
ßytchSlap

ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
Yea, the GMs are like keep the epic fragments intact and they will update the event to add epic pirate items before this event ends.

GM-'s reply(2019/4/3 22:40:19):
Hello, okay, please keep your fragments and don’t use them before we make an Update. We will make the Pirate Epic Available during this event.

Best regards.

gurleen
~Pain~

Dragon

Pretty~Princesa
ßytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2019, 23:49   #20
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ßytchSlap View Post
Yea, the GMs are like keep the epic fragments intact and they will update the event to add epic pirate items before this event ends.

GM-'s reply(2019/4/3 22:40:19):
Hello, okay, please keep your fragments and don’t use them before we make an Update. We will make the Pirate Epic Available during this event.

Best regards.
That's good news then. Thank you.
Old 04-13-2019, 01:52   #21
TankMofo

TankMofo is on a distinguished road
Can anyone confirm that you can get the pirate epic fragments now since the update? Don't wanna be the first to waste their fragments to be TQ'd. Thank you
TankMofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2019, 02:44   #22
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TankMofo View Post
Can anyone confirm that you can get the pirate epic fragments now since the update? Don't wanna be the first to waste their fragments to be TQ'd. Thank you
confirmed.
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2019, 03:07   #23
TankMofo

TankMofo is on a distinguished road
Seems like the rates are a bit lower for the pirate epics, which is understandable.
TankMofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2019, 03:55   #24
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Edit: Got my first Fragment of an epic pirate weapon in hmm I believe....300 or so EpicSpirits. TQ'ed as ****

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2019, 09:38   #25
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TankMofo View Post
Seems like the rates are a bit lower for the pirate epics, which is understandable.
no depends on the char's luck rate

my chars
spear warr = 0/30 spirits
trojan = 3/22 spirits
ninja = 1/ 47 spirits
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2019, 11:21   #26
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
It's just a matter of luck. i had 205 spirit and they gave me the following

20 x epic pirate frag
21 x epic monk frag
20 x epic tao frag
19 x epic ninja frag
17 x epic trojan frag

when i tried to come up with the chance/rate .it seems like the average from using 10 epic spirits would be 1 fragment of each type of epic.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2019, 18:55   #27
hardek69

hardek69 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
It's just a matter of luck. i had 205 spirit and they gave me the following

20 x epic pirate frag
21 x epic monk frag
20 x epic tao frag
19 x epic ninja frag
17 x epic trojan frag

when i tried to come up with the chance/rate .it seems like the average from using 10 epic spirits would be 1 fragment of each type of epic.
~1/10 chance same here. Opened ~150 got 14epic pirate frags. How about you guys?

Cheers!
hardek69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: