Old 03-11-2019, 14:22   #1
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
tailed beast & anima

Man you guys really smoked the pipe on this one idiots.

655k cps to max each item and there are 7 items total of 4.5m cps.

Lets not forget about the Tailed Beast are also mandatory now and we dont even have a good idea on that price.

Last but not least Thunder what ever class it is wow. OP as helll but totally overshadowed by these 2 mandatory updates.

Who going to get this first Bangroc? Bahubali? HamadBiceps? Hamsty? Chloe?

Rumor has it ElJefe not doing too good money wise...

Last edited by Xentheo; 03-11-2019 at 14:25.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2019, 14:42   #2
Anobody

Anobody is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post

Lets not forget about the Tailed Beast are also mandatory now and we dont even have a good idea on that price.

Last but not least Thunder what ever class it is wow. OP as helll but totally overshadowed by these 2 mandatory updates.

Bulker with the smallest irl peepee will max it first. They must compensate for that
Anobody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2019, 15:43   #3
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Bangscump is the richest man in co atm. He will max it first. View him in flamelotus eu he currently has 660 perfection the highest in game and he said he's getting phase 18 anima's within the first hour. be there or be square
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2019, 15:57   #4
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post

It could be worse they could have made BP follow the scale all the way up to P18 yet at P8 you get the +5 BP at 640cps x 7 for 4480 lolz. Everyone will probably hover around there if we are reading that data correctly.

I have no idea what the bonus attribute % actually means and how it is applied yet that seems to be the huge bonus from continuing on up the scale and I also think it may be a tad more then the 4.5 million cps since you have to get the P11 to P12 to get 100% per lvl chance if I read it right so even though that is peddly cps if someone is trying to just max something it is a small addition and somewhat a big addition for people that just go to 11 and then try and get to that P-12 at what a 50% chance to make a P11 a P-12 etc.

Also it says bonus HP yet IC nothing in the info on that stat at all.

Its funny how TQ keeps adding huge damage and neglects HP's and ways to negate the Damage boosts lol.

Anyway to simplify it: Just this one update is like putting 9 crowns on all 12 items (5 times over) - They are not just smoking something - they are just killing the game. At least people can reach the max 35 added BP with little effort if I am reading it correctly.

The math was fast yet LOLZ at TQ CP pricing that's what $ 64,000.00 ish US

What a laugh

Other then that laugh the question still is this:

The real question is what is the mechanics of the Bonus Attributes %
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 03-11-2019 at 17:49.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2019, 16:19   #5
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
there is a misunderstanding. check screenshots in the attachments.

it isn't the way you guys think but it's more worse ? lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	151370   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	151371   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	151372  
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2019, 18:27   #6
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
As a Free To Play player, it took me almost 9 years to get +12 set, yet Thanks to Champion Points for making it happen faster. If Champion Points was never a thing, I'd still be wearing +6-+7 gears by now.

I thought I'd be happy by then, but I was wrong. Then came the Runes and Perfections. I was like, alright, i'll probably have to play for a couple more years to max those manually.

Then came Anima. Well damn. My grandchildren might have to continue all this.
Old 03-11-2019, 18:39   #7
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
there is a misunderstanding. check screenshots in the attachments.

it isn't the way you guys think but it's more worse ? lol
way worse, it also says when smelting (enhancing) u either get a success or lose 1 anima or even worse lose both animas!
p11 + p11= 33.33333333% success to p12
.p17 + p17 = 3.333333333% success to p18
We need to **** goddess of luck to bear fruits.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2019, 18:50   #8
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
way worse, it also says when smelting (enhancing) u either get a success or lose 1 anima or even worse lose both animas!
p11 + p11= 33.33333333% success to p12
.p17 + p17 = 3.333333333% success to p18
We need to **** goddess of luck to bear fruits.
I think you are reading it wrong: At least thats IMO. You can buy up to 11 in mall so the only trick or fusing etc. whatever they call it is getting the P-11 to P-12. Once you do that and it may take a few tries on each one LOLZ it clearly states:

The success rate of fusing two same Animae is 50% if the two Animae are P12 or lower, and is 100% if they are above P12.

So going from P-12 to P-18 is where the super huge costs come in which I think is how they break down the cp costs since you have to keep doing 11 to 12's then work up from there. At least that is how I am reading it. So 2 P-12's = a P-13, two P-13's = a P-14 etc. on and on and on and on up to two P-17's = a P-18 etc. If I am reading it correctly haha.

Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 03-11-2019 at 18:53.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:24   #9
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
I think you are reading it wrong: At least thats IMO. You can buy up to 11 in mall so the only trick or fusing etc. whatever they call it is getting the P-11 to P-12. Once you do that and it may take a few tries on each one LOLZ it clearly states:

The success rate of fusing two same Animae is 50% if the two Animae are P12 or lower, and is 100% if they are above P12.

So going from P-12 to P-18 is where the super huge costs come in which I think is how they break down the cp costs since you have to keep doing 11 to 12's then work up from there. At least that is how I am reading it. So 2 P-12's = a P-13, two P-13's = a P-14 etc. on and on and on and on up to two P-17's = a P-18 etc. If I am reading it correctly haha.

It sound like items before + stones came out.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2019, 10:26   #10
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Don't credit for it. Try the free way, yes it's gonna take years. Those are the facts, TQ is not gonna change sh*t about that so live with it.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:07   #11
|Shadow|

|Shadow| is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
As a Free To Play player, it took me almost 9 years to get +12 set, yet Thanks to Champion Points for making it happen faster. If Champion Points was never a thing, I'd still be wearing +6-+7 gears by now.

I thought I'd be happy by then, but I was wrong. Then came the Runes and Perfections. I was like, alright, i'll probably have to play for a couple more years to max those manually.

Then came Anima. Well damn. My grandchildren might have to continue all this.
I feel you , dude.
|Shadow| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2019, 12:32   #12
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

smelting bro, what ur talking about is the fusing way the bulker way.
Old 03-12-2019, 15:14   #13
noobie.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
smelting bro, what ur talking about is the fusing way the bulker way.
Well to max BP its only a little over 4k regular cps to get 7 P-8 items for the added 35 BP. Thats not to hard to market over a period of time. Getting 12's on up is like crazy crazy crazy crazy................ amounts. Don't forget about alt gears too since they only get I think 1 BP in the slot no matter what your main setup has so you have to get those done too. Crazy system. Sorry I was not trying to talk in bulker terms yet if you have dead markets on servers to sell stuff you are right it could take ages with no way to market for cps etc. GL I feel for you. This is like the craziest crap they could do.

The % attribute bonus seems to also apply to the 4 stats on the anima and also whatever the purple stat is on the bonus of the specified gear only. With that said if someone is going into the upper p-stages it could be significant. Either way this is all CRAZY.

I wish you the best
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 03-13-2019, 16:13   #14
kenflame

Quote:
Well to max BP its only a little over 4k regular cps to get 7 P-8 items for the added 35 BP. Thats not to hard to market over a period of time. Getting 12's on up is like crazy crazy crazy crazy................ amounts. Don't forget about alt gears too since they only get I think 1 BP in the slot no matter what your main setup has so you have to get those done too. Crazy system. Sorry I was not trying to talk in bulker terms yet if you have dead markets on servers to sell stuff you are right it could take ages with no way to market for cps etc. GL I feel for you. This is like the craziest crap they could do.

The % attribute bonus seems to also apply to the 4 stats on the anima and also whatever the purple stat is on the bonus of the specified gear only. With that said if someone is going into the upper p-stages it could be significant. Either way this is all CRAZY.

I wish you the best
Man u didnt understand me.
This is the only way to go higher than p12
smelting is either fail or success u don't retain any anima
forging is success, mid success, or fail
fusion is u either get the anima lose 1 anima or lose both after killing dragon
5kk cps wont guarantee u 1 p19 anima, its either u get one being lucky going straight up, or u get +0 anima
Old 03-13-2019, 20:06   #15
noobie.com

All I am saying I guess is 4557 cps to get 7 P-8 is not that bad to cap the 35 BP and even up the new BP system to where you were before. Buying 4557 CPs is not bulking. Other then that I agree with everyone it is crazy system and I have no idea what TQ is smoking yet it is a life long system and I doubt anyone is spending $64,000.00 + US $$$$$$ for any of this yet only time will tell. With that said, market some cps and get 4557 cps and 7 P-8. Reduce some of the stress if you can since the system to up them is somewhat stupid since you would have to farm for ages to keep getting enough to progress up to the P-8 just as you have mentioned on all P's below P-12.

I feel for all of you that can not just get 4557 cps. All this stupid crap at once is pathetic to say the least.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 03-13-2019 at 20:09.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: