Old 03-05-2019, 13:22   #1
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
Is anyone out there?

I haven't played in 5+ years, if any of you play anymore, what's the status of the server these days?
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2019, 00:04   #2
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Oh boy, the status of servers? I just recently came back in November, after about a 3-4 year break. In my couple months I have gleamed some info about the current state of the servers and game in general it seems that being able to transfer servers has created some mega sides and politics are a big part of the conquer server landscape.

There seems to be two major groups, humanbots and the side of Bang_Roc which spawn the majority of servers. Most servers because of this are controlled by one of the two groups, or a splinter group of theirs that are loosely associated with them. This means that only the servers that they decide to both contest have much if any activity.

If you want more in-depth answers I would be willing to provide what I know, let me know if you do.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2019, 12:04   #3
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
Oh boy, the status of servers? I just recently came back in November, after about a 3-4 year break. In my couple months I have gleamed some info about the current state of the servers and game in general it seems that being able to transfer servers has created some mega sides and politics are a big part of the conquer server landscape.

There seems to be two major groups, humanbots and the side of Bang_Roc which spawn the majority of servers. Most servers because of this are controlled by one of the two groups, or a splinter group of theirs that are loosely associated with them. This means that only the servers that they decide to both contest have much if any activity.

If you want more in-depth answers I would be willing to provide what I know, let me know if you do.

Yes please. I appreciate any and all info.
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: