Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2005, 11:50   #1
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
Rebirth of the "Or" game!

if yall dont know how to play heres an example...

i would ask "would you eat cheese or ham?"

the next person would reply either cheese or ham, then the person would ask another "or" question...

i would ask that yall provide why you chose such an option just to make it a lil more interesting...if u dun wanna, fine =p

ill start:

goto a beach or goto a bar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecha_chaos View Post
PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL COZ IM SO JEALOUS AT HOW COOL THEY ARE:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST
yang3617 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2005, 13:08   #2
SirChronos
DragonSoul

SirChronos is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SirChronos
beach
if you had a girlfriend would you rather blow up your computer or lose her?

Orig owner of HolyJudgement (Ruby)

There is no god. I fired him.
SirChronos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2005, 15:17   #3
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
if she were hot and faithful, id rather blow up the cpu

would u eat 10 oz of filet minion or 14 oz ny strip?

Quote:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST
Old 06-19-2005, 19:03   #4
Hellacious
dotdotdot

Hellacious has a reputation beyond reputeHellacious has a reputation beyond reputeHellacious has a reputation beyond reputeHellacious has a reputation beyond reputeHellacious has a reputation beyond reputeHellacious has a reputation beyond reputeHellacious has a reputation beyond reputeHellacious has a reputation beyond reputeHellacious has a reputation beyond reputeHellacious has a reputation beyond reputeHellacious has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hellacious
Steak.

Go for a run or go for a swim?
[18:06] Scope: I JUST KEWSHED THE MOB
[18:06] Scope: once
[18:06] Scope: AND GOT A MET
[18:06] Scope: ROFL.
[18:06] Scope: the sound aws like
[18:06] Scope: BOINGGGGG
- Mark.
Hellacious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2005, 19:13   #5
yang3617
Falon

swim no doubt

angelina jolie or charlize theron?

Quote:
Old 06-19-2005, 20:02   #6
devilmaycry
Hide

devilmaycry is an unknown quantity at this point
jolin no doubt.. queen of sex

fried pork skin or fried turky skin
the mistake they made was not closing this thread. those stupid ****ing *****s have no problem making up new **** for people to waste DB's on, but we dont need a server split, oh **** no. we just have to sit and wait for 30 ****ing minutes trying to log into our FULL GOD DAMN SERVER. thanks alot FChen you worthless piece of ****, thanks alot for that new physical server you gave us. it sure was a big pile of useless ****, but thanks. now how about you do us a favor for a change, give us a ****ing split. you know, because we're only the LAST POSSIBLE CANDIDATES FOR SPLITTING IN THE WILD KINGDOM GROUP. maybe in 10 ****ing years we'll get our second split like Dragon HAS ALREADY GOTTEN WHERE WE HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN THE ONE YET. but i doubt it, no, now they'll move on to splitting the newest ****ing group of servers. you know, the servers that are split-offs of the original servers. you know, kylin being one of the original servers... oh wait, kylin didn't get split yet, did it? oh yeah, that's right, some stupid ****ing ***** said our overly full server didn't have enough people on it to split. that's right, now i remember. maybe his slanted eyes couldn't see the massive quanities of people that inhabit our ****ty server.
Quote:
Originally posted by ForumTroll
wow look at that shinu's msg ...another guy who needs anger management...i guess lil boy didnt get what he wanted and hes hahah
Crystal
Trojan! = Trojan --> watertao (reborned at 130)
GravE = lvl 130 archer
~Eagle~ = Trojan --> Trojan (reborned at lvl 127) (sold)
devilmaycry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2005, 04:56   #7
Rolfius
pvp is s0x..

Rolfius is on a distinguished road
pork skin easily

Metallica or Iron Maiden?
g0dzilla lv 6x+ trooooojän

Forever faithful to the glorious Metallica! \m/ (O.o) \m/

Stolen from hyperbreak:
"Jag tar en sak i taget, som en enarmad snattare."

<scirDSL> I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.
Rolfius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2005, 08:47   #8
yang3617
Falon

metallica, ive heard of them b4 =/

provologne or pepperjack?

Quote:
Old 06-20-2005, 09:55   #9
Tranqu!l!ty
Dark Knight

Tranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond repute
pepperjack

make love on a beach but your parents are in the tent next to urs

............................or

make love on her parents couch an dthere about to walk through the door...

tricky huh

------> http://www.gfxlock.b6.to/ <----contact me here. site still under construction but we are up
Tranqu!l!ty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2005, 10:04   #10
yang3617
Falon

make love on her parents couch an dthere about to walk through the door...

its just ****ed up when your parents can hear u have sex >.<

marley or sublime?

Quote:
Old 06-20-2005, 12:43   #11
Skahdi

Skahdi is an unknown quantity at this point
Sublime, I grew up in Long Beach

hmm..

Loosing your sight, or sense of touch?
DeathMaster, A real cool nice friend
Death_Row, Love his posts lol funny..
Somwone, Sarcastic sence of humor
Mariux, Made my awesome avatar!
Raptoot, #1 ascii arstist
Skahdi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2005, 13:20   #12
yang3617
Falon

hm...i must say touch, id hate to be blind =/

flip-flops or sneakers?

Quote:
Old 06-20-2005, 18:26   #13
Phi

Phi is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Phi
sneakers, flip-flops are for women or *** men.

Guiness or Foster's Green?
Phi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2005, 19:05   #14
Tranqu!l!ty
Dark Knight

Tranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond reputeTranqu!l!ty has a reputation beyond repute
h8 em both ...BUT...fosters

pepsi or cola

------> http://www.gfxlock.b6.to/ <----contact me here. site still under construction but we are up
Tranqu!l!ty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2005, 19:12   #15
yang3617
Falon

pepsi

sierra mist or sprite?

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: