Old 11-16-2013, 18:29   #16
WayneWordIsLaw

WayneWordIsLaw is on a distinguished road
Mercury is defiantly an active server. Things are a bit one sided, but there is defiantly still another side that puts up a fight week in week out. Coming over and challenging the other side is always fun, win or lose.

|P0RNSTAR|
140 monk princess
PhoenixDX (retire)
Fire Tao 121>130>113

I.Fog.U.Run
Ninja>Ninja>Ninja>Archer 130-130-131

>Duke<
Monk Pure 130-130-132

Fun being the The little Faker and staying smexy

Peace, Love, Tranquility
WayneWordIsLaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2013, 18:34   #17
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Never mind, just seen your edit.
Why did you candidate Kylin ?
Care to share some information ?
Yah just added the last note tho on my edit.

Kylin has 2 side of alliance with one king whom I know with but his brother was my enemy in lion and they got another group from phoenix as there enemy. Pretty balance tho but some changes in alliance recently which making it a bit unbalance now. But you can see how active there GW, CTF is and some pvp during jh and GA. I am just wondering why they never make in on top 8 at cross ctf.
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2013, 23:23   #18
daddyali1

daddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post
So you are in the stage of building your character and if you are planning to max out your char in the future, my advice is go to cheap and less competitive server then buy gear there as much as you can then transfer to expensive server and keep doing it till you will max out your gear. If you will go to any hardcore server you will barely make a progress over there unless you are lucky to win some good price in lottery and assuming that you will win the weekly events.

Anyway below are the servers that I think having an active GW's pvp and etc all the time if you will prefer them.
1. Mercury
2. Phoenix
3. Lion
4. Kylin

In lion we got this new group of enemies which are tough and good stat most of them but when they cant beat us they resort to report anything funny to GM just to banned us in order to win the game with ease. But in fact most of them are the suspicious one where they can land RP in 4 to 5times until there stamina run out. I mean our enemy are crybabies and using there power to influence TQ just to let us out from game and we are lucky that most of the GM are not stupid enough to listen to them.

They are bringing a 3rd king too with 30B on Nov 25 so don't bother to transfer in our server.
so i take it im who ur referring to? only thiong i report to gms are botters... and botted guilds taking alot of money out? yes i can easily chain noobs like u 4-5 times rp its not very hard... and i win the events that i am online... and i never cry wtf is that crap lol ctf today 39 people vs 109 and u still lose? go cry bot more lol
and im not bringing a 3rd king in with 30b get ur facts straight lol
daddyali1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2013, 00:56   #19
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyali1 View Post
so i take it im who ur referring to? only thiong i report to gms are botters... and botted guilds taking alot of money out? yes i can easily chain noobs like u 4-5 times rp its not very hard... and i win the events that i am online... and i never cry wtf is that crap lol ctf today 39 people vs 109 and u still lose? go cry bot more lol
and im not bringing a 3rd king in with 30b get ur facts straight lol
Ohh Jacob you are good only in talking **** at forum but in game you are too *****. You know what, you need 2 king in your team to beat us in team pk and do you think thats how we usually played in ctf? You have no chance to win in CTF if we never withdraw the guild cps today, that's my bold mark because you are bunch of idiot. Everyone was doing PK revive so we are busy in our very own business. And look we are outnumbered in GW earlier but we don't need to defend the pole for 2 hours because we outsmarted you and we attack the pole at last minutes while your people had been fall into our tricked by keeping away from pole in last minute. That was what we call as winning the game with brain.

We wont wonder that another king will come to lion soon because you guys don't want a competition and you want an easy win that's why you guys suck in pvp even if you got a good characters.

Last edited by SaonNalang; 11-17-2013 at 01:08.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:11   #20
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Well today my friend did some info gathering.
Let see here.
a) Mercury is known for it botting King, yes ? That guy used to post at the forum. I wonder what happen to him now.

b) Lion is no good according to SaonNalang

c) Kylin is dead, according to the King I think or the player there.

d) Checking on Phoenix. Quite a packed server. Still evaluating it.

So far the best chance is Phoenix. But lol'ed the people there are so unfriendly, asking question also no reply.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2013, 10:52   #21
daddyali1

daddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ohh Jacob you are good only in talking **** at forum but in game you are too *****. You know what, you need 2 king in your team to beat us in team pk and do you think thats how we usually played in ctf? You have no chance to win in CTF if we never withdraw the guild cps today, that's my bold mark because you are bunch of idiot. Everyone was doing PK revive so we are busy in our very own business. And look we are outnumbered in GW earlier but we don't need to defend the pole for 2 hours because we outsmarted you and we attack the pole at last minutes while your people had been fall into our tricked by keeping away from pole in last minute. That was what we call as winning the game with brain.

We wont wonder that another king will come to lion soon because you guys don't want a competition and you want an easy win that's why you guys suck in pvp even if you got a good characters.
lol first you call me a botter then u say i suck in pk because i chain palm you? every time any of you see me u sprint away on ur steed and run far far away that should be ur guild name... make up ur mind
Old 11-17-2013, 15:03   #22
SaonNalang

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyali1 View Post
lol first you call me a botter then u say i suck in pk because i chain palm you? every time any of you see me u sprint away on ur steed and run far far away that should be ur guild name... make up ur mind
There is a difference between being accused as botter in a sense that you can chain palm non stop to us and being suck in pvp as a whole because you don't know how to protect your member in pvp, thats why you simply sucks. You don't even know how to release your lock member and knowing that you are monk. Well, again your mouth talk more than your action in game. We don't run away from you and even awake can pawned u easily by himself and why should we need to run? You can on your bot all the time and chain palm us but at the end we still manage to dismantle your legions because again u suck in pvp and you are just relying on ur auto palm. Anyway I wont derailed this thread as the OP just wanted to find a good server. Sorry OP.
Old 11-17-2013, 15:12   #23
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Well today my friend did some info gathering.
Let see here.
a) Mercury is known for it botting King, yes ? That guy used to post at the forum. I wonder what happen to him now.

b) Lion is no good according to SaonNalang

c) Kylin is dead, according to the King I think or the player there.

d) Checking on Phoenix. Quite a packed server. Still evaluating it.

So far the best chance is Phoenix. But lol'ed the people there are so unfriendly, asking question also no reply.
Post your character name here so i can PM you inside the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2013, 21:31   #24
daddyali1

Quote:
There is a difference between being accused as botter in a sense that you can chain palm non stop to us and being suck in pvp as a whole because you don't know how to protect your member in pvp, thats why you simply sucks. You don't even know how to release your lock member and knowing that you are monk. Well, again your mouth talk more than your action in game. We don't run away from you and even awake can pawned u easily by himself and why should we need to run? You can on your bot all the time and chain palm us but at the end we still manage to dismantle your legions because again u suck in pvp and you are just relying on ur auto palm. Anyway I wont derailed this thread as the OP just wanted to find a good server. Sorry OP.
haha ur funny i dont know how to unshackle my people? wtf is that and no one can pawn me on lion server... so again get ur facts straight if u call pawning someone who is autoohunting a banshee then ur a god at pk lol noob
Old 11-18-2013, 13:45   #25
~LollyPoPLuV~
|Phoebe|

~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute
Get yourself over to Mercury, this is all going down at the moment, its about to be the most active server in co.
DUKE
354 BP AND COUNTING

~B|AzInG~DeMoN~ - JUST A MONK
MARS-VENUS-MERCURY
MONK-MONK-MONK
130-130-140
PRINCE
382 BP

PoOdLe> - DECENT WATER
MARS-VENUS-MERCURY
MONK-WARRIOR-WATER
130-130-140
EARL/DUKE
369 BP

OTHER ACCOUNTS:
Boogyman - WATER-WARRIOR-PIRATE 130-130-140
~SeXy~Chic~#45 - WATER-WARRIOR-ARCHER 130-130-136
~LollyPoPLuV~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2013, 20:24   #26
daddyali1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LollyPoPLuV~ View Post
Get yourself over to Mercury, this is all going down at the moment, its about to be the most active server in co.
i knew i shoulda came to mercury lol
Old 11-19-2013, 05:21   #27
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yah just added the last note tho on my edit.

Kylin has 2 side of alliance with one king whom I know with but his brother was my enemy in lion and they got another group from phoenix as there enemy. Pretty balance tho but some changes in alliance recently which making it a bit unbalance now. But you can see how active there GW, CTF is and some pvp during jh and GA. I am just wondering why they never make in on top 8 at cross ctf.
Prob not ranking cus don is stacking all the noobs
In serv on there side brs,Turks,eggys...
Are u sure it's active tho? Seems pretty one sided still
Old 11-19-2013, 09:28   #28
Spuzzum
TopMonk#35

Spuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Spuzzum
Dragon, 3 sided
1. Americans (Lose all / Me)
2. BRS + Canadians (Greedy)
3. BRS (Sucks)
Okića (132-133-138) Monk-Monk-Monk - Retired - Feb/2013-Dec/2013 - WildSwan -> Dragon
BabyBiotch (130-130-129) Water-Warrior-Monk - Retired- Sep/2013-Dec/2013 - Dragon

RETIRED AFTER LOSING A FULL +12 SET AND LOT OF MONEY!
Spuzzum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2013, 03:40   #29
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuzzum View Post
Dragon, 3 sided
1. Americans (Lose all / Me)
2. BRS + Canadians (Greedy)
3. BRS (Sucks)
I would try to consult with my friend about Dragon server.

So far, we are liking Phoenix best.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2013, 05:48   #30
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
Have you taking a look at virgo? Lots of intimidating accounts there.
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: