Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-13-2015, 02:41   #1
OneLazyBaster

OneLazyBaster is on a distinguished road
Mac co version

when i log in to conquer on my mac i can't see people's name and the guild
can't see my statues/friend/enemyList/Jing/Chi/ and my bp is 302 but its shows 286 .. this happened when the new event from yesterday they haven't fix it does anyone have the same problem like i do ? and i have 0000 pings too and can't talk to npc after few mins of jumping il get dc :conf used:
OneLazyBaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2015, 02:59   #2
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
mee too same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLazyBaster View Post
when i log in to conquer on my mac i can't see people's name and the guild
can't see my statues/friend/enemyList/Jing/Chi/ and my bp is 302 but its shows 286 .. this happened when the new event from yesterday they haven't fix it does anyone have the same problem like i do ? and i have 0000 pings too and can't talk to npc after few mins of jumping il get dc :conf used:
and i play pc version....

it happen more frequently when opening 2nd and 3rd account.... specially with slow PC .
i see the message network congested, i cant see my guild name i cant use scroll i cant leave offline TG room , my ping stay to 0000 and after 2 min i got dc
this problem started after 6052 (travel to realm)
i play in light server EU
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima (almost)
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2015, 14:08   #3
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
and i play pc version....

it happen more frequently when opening 2nd and 3rd account.... specially with slow PC .
i see the message network congested, i cant see my guild name i cant use scroll i cant leave offline TG room , my ping stay to 0000 and after 2 min i got dc
this problem started after 6052 (travel to realm)
i play in light server EU
not a mac issue, it is certainly only linked with some characters. One of my characters were glitched and I kept relogging 10-15 times until it work. (10 attempts yesterday and 5 today). Compared to my other characters that don't need relogging or 1-2 attemps maximum.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2015, 02:51   #4
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
not a mac issue, it is certainly only linked with some characters. One of my characters were glitched and I kept relogging 10-15 times until it work. (10 attempts yesterday and 5 today). Compared to my other characters that don't need relogging or 1-2 attemps maximum.
dunno, i tried my 3 most used chars (multiple times) and they were all like that..
and even if i could get another noob in, i cant gear or cp from main so i wont bother trying more -_-
Old 03-14-2015, 02:57   #5
King~Mage

King~Mage is on a distinguished road
The same for me and my 9 Friends pimgs is 0000 nothing happend i have a high end gaming pc canīt login nobody of my chars!
King~Mage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2015, 14:17   #6
Peep

Peep is on a distinguished road
It's not about your computer. It's the actual patch itself that is messed up with offline training ground. All my characters in offline training ground are stuck with all the same issues you guys have posted. One character that I don't have in OTG, is working perfectly fine.

I have not found how to fix it, some people have claimed to have this issue before and said clicking around a lot until the display window pops up to leave OTG supposably works. I have not had this pop up for me.

And another person said re-installing it could fix it, but this has not worked for me either.

It's not the computer, it's the Conquer client. Try re-installing until it works. I had this issue for 3 days, I just went insane trying to figure it out who knew that re-installing a couple of times would work. I hope this helps.

Last edited by thehempknight; 03-15-2015 at 17:45. Reason: double post
Peep is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2015, 07:07   #7
BeasTigga

BeasTigga is on a distinguished road
It is a mac issue. TQ always screws something up with the mac client when there's a big update. I'm having the same problem with all of my accounts, whether they're in TG or not. We'll just have to wait until they come up with a solution. I've sent them multiple tickets about the problem.
BeasTigga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2015, 23:32   #8
Kakashi^^

Kakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond repute
I havent been able to play for days. Fix this already.
Old 03-18-2015, 22:12   #9
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
This issue is being looked into.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2015, 04:28   #10
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep View Post
It's not about your computer. It's the actual patch itself that is messed up with offline training ground. All my characters in offline training ground are stuck with all the same issues you guys have posted. One character that I don't have in OTG, is working perfectly fine.

I have not found how to fix it, some people have claimed to have this issue before and said clicking around a lot until the display window pops up to leave OTG supposably works. I have not had this pop up for me.

And another person said re-installing it could fix it, but this has not worked for me either.

It's not the computer, it's the Conquer client. Try re-installing until it works. I had this issue for 3 days, I just went insane trying to figure it out who knew that re-installing a couple of times would work. I hope this helps.
Its not only in offline tg, my chars in tc and jobcenter are just the same..
Fresh client install (mac) didnt change it either, although logging on a windows client worked :/
Hope they find a fix, because booting to windows every time isnt an option because then i dont have access to my other programs
Old 03-19-2015, 05:26   #11
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
i still think that is a TQ bug but linked to pc power

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
Its not only in offline tg, my chars in tc and jobcenter are just the same..
Fresh client install (mac) didnt change it either, although logging on a windows client worked :/
Hope they find a fix, because booting to windows every time isnt an option because then i dont have access to my other programs
i usually can log fine 3 char with my main pc (i7 intel with good ram and video card) only rarely i see the ping0000 problem (dc after 1 min)
with another pc (cheap netpc with atom processor) i can log fine only 1 char , the secon show the ping problem (no way for log more than 1 char)
another pc that ive tried (celeron dualcore better than atom but worse than i7) can log 2 char and the 3rd have ping0000 problem....
all pc mentioned are under the same wifii.
that from more than 1 week...... it's not a coincidence..
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima (almost)
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2015, 06:00   #12
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
i usually can log fine 3 char with my main pc (i7 intel with good ram and video card) only rarely i see the ping0000 problem (dc after 1 min)
with another pc (cheap netpc with atom processor) i can log fine only 1 char , the secon show the ping problem (no way for log more than 1 char)
another pc that ive tried (celeron dualcore better than atom but worse than i7) can log 2 char and the 3rd have ping0000 problem....
all pc mentioned are under the same wifii.
that from more than 1 week...... it's not a coincidence..
I dont think the hardware matters much, because on my laptop with osx i cant play any char, but if i reboot to windows on the same laptop i could log normally...
(Also i7 with 8gb ram and decent graphics in case u wonder )
Old 03-19-2015, 07:15   #13
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
for me I get "failed to connect" on auto patch and "It's too crowded! try agian later" while attempt logen why mac so do this

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2015, 10:35   #14
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

update: for me it works again after patch 1568
have 2 chars logged in normally now (first time in 8 days ), lets hope it stays like this
Old 03-19-2015, 13:14   #15
Kakashi^^

Kakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
update: for me it works again after patch 1568
have 2 chars logged in normally now (first time in 8 days ), lets hope it stays like this
Doesnt work for me. Still the same issues.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: