Old 04-21-2015, 12:48   #1
scorgie

scorgie is on a distinguished road
Trading bug?

I'm trying to trade cps from my seller acc to my main, I try sending a trade request from my main to seller and it says "This player is already trading with someone", my seller isn't. I try sending the request from my seller to my main and the same message. I relog my main acc and it still does the same.
Old 04-21-2015, 15:13   #2
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Trade from your other acc to that one. It's a bug that's been going on for months.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2015, 06:13   #3
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorgie View Post
I'm trying to trade cps from my seller acc to my main, I try sending a trade request from my main to seller and it says "This player is already trading with someone", my seller isn't. I try sending the request from my seller to my main and the same message. I relog my main acc and it still does the same.
Was there anything special with your seller account? Like opening Forging window, or maybe received a lot of trade request earlier?
And did you try relog your seller account?
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2015, 07:19   #4
Maffiagangstar

Maffiagangstar is on a distinguished road
You got a trade request while being in the forging window, this causes a bug that causes the system to think you are always trading with someone.

Posted this bug months ago, TQ still hasnt fixed it. Just shows you how much they actually care about their customers...
Maffiagangstar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2015, 14:08   #5
scorgie

scorgie is on a distinguished road
Whoops, forgot about this post, after all now like TQ would fix the bug anyway, just wanted to know it wasn't just me.

Ended up trading through a diff char of mine, it was just between my main and seller that I couldn't trade. Was fine after relogging both, just I had a decent spot in the mkt so didn't relog my seller at the time.

Oh well, I'm sure TQ will release a VIP trade soon for VIP 8 or something which is bugless...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: