Old 08-23-2013, 14:36   #1
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Warrior after 2nd rb

Hi

I've been away from CO for a couple of years.
Now I've returned, made my water lvl 120 rb into warrior, went through the 2nd rb quest (dang what a drag), and rb'ed as warrior again.
Now my Q is: How to distribute my attrib points?
Since towers defend so greatly against magic, I guess there's no sense in putting 20 points spirit, the stunning effect is negligible anyways.
Since I'm still working my way back to 131, I have quite some APs to deal out.
I was kind of thinking about 225 strength (req. by lvl 120+ weps), a good deal on vitality and maybe boost agility a bit, but would the agility really have much impact?
Or should I throw them a vitality to have a better survival chance in PvP?
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2013, 16:21   #2
Branzojo

Branzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond repute
Highest requirement for weapons is 176 strength.
As warrior you will vortex or speedgun no need for agility.
So put al the points left in vitality.

Last edited by Branzojo; 08-23-2013 at 16:22. Reason: oops
Branzojo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2013, 16:24   #3
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, so I should reallot my point then.
Warriors can't get promoted at 110 without 225 strength, but there would be no problems realloting after promotion?
Old 08-23-2013, 20:19   #4
Dussel
Fly Strong

Dussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond repute
If you have not realloted yet, have a gourd and still have extra points I would recommend you put 80 into spirit, that would give you access to thunder/lightning/cure/fire. Once you have learned all of those and you have done your 110 promotion I would recommend realloting, ideally you would have 176 strength to hold a weapon at or about 115, minimum agility(I believe that is 2), and no spirit. Then whatever remaining points you have go into vitality.

Even if you don't currently have a gourd or magic bottle I would still recommend you learn those skills because they have been dropping in price(at least on my server.) Once you learn them you will retain them if you have spirit allotted or not, unless you reincarnate, then you may lose them.
Dussel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2013, 06:16   #5
pikachu_

pikachu_ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dussel View Post
If you have not realloted yet, have a gourd and still have extra points I would recommend you put 80 into spirit, that would give you access to thunder/lightning/cure/fire. Once you have learned all of those and you have done your 110 promotion I would recommend realloting, ideally you would have 176 strength to hold a weapon at or about 115, minimum agility(I believe that is 2), and no spirit. Then whatever remaining points you have go into vitality.

Even if you don't currently have a gourd or magic bottle I would still recommend you learn those skills because they have been dropping in price(at least on my server.) Once you learn them you will retain them if you have spirit allotted or not, unless you reincarnate, then you may lose them.
once reincarnated, u will lose the skills (thunder, etc).

always missing out on gd stuff~~
pikachu_ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2013, 09:06   #6
Conondrum
Fading..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu_ View Post
Thunder can still be learned even if you're not a tao.
I did that on my archer when it was pure, just need to have 20 spirit points.
Old 08-24-2013, 20:29   #7
Dussel
Fly Strong

Dussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu_ View Post
That is what I said, I said once you reincarnate you may lose them, you don't always lose them, if you reincarnate into a fire or water you will retain them.
Dussel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: