Old 07-30-2009, 21:08   #1
swangirl

swangirl is on a distinguished road
Moving in on others TG stakes

Hi all, haven't been on here in a long time, but I began to notice things lately as I put my characters in the tg especially my taoist. I notice that when she is the tg and working on blaze, that within an hour or two, someone will come and start whacking on the scarecrows, stakes that the blaze is hitting.
Consequence you say, I thought so too, til i observed my taoist. On several occasions I would stop the blaze and move to other stakes and within an hour someone would move into the zone of the blaze, when the next stake or scarecrow over, there was nobody on. Infact, I often wandered up and down the stake scarecrow line to make sure it wasn't full.
Enemies you say, my taoist has only 10 enemies, I have either killed all my enemies in vengence or let bygones be begones but I kept a record of all enemies just in case and none of them never did that unthinking and believe me, I check my characters in tg all the time for leveling percentages.
Infact I just happen to catch one archer shooting at a post when i was Blaze (ing) and I asked him why didn't he use the pole next to the blaze as it was empty.
His response which i find childish, "well I don't want you to become powerful so Im trying to cut your exp out from under you, even if it means cutting my exp."
I have caught several others in the meantime doing the same thing, and they gave me almost the same excuse, which I tell them is childish.
Now course it didnt surprise me in conversation with them that most were teenager and most were arabic people with broken english, which is in part why I don't understand them migrating to other servers that are 95% arabic as our server is about 50% arabic, 25% philapino and 25% white but that is beside the point.
But my point it is is childish, I see lots of enemies in the tg sometimes and why i could go over to their stakes and use a taoist skill, I don't see a point nor do i see a point of trying to cut down an archers exp (which we have alot of archers in our server) in hopes of cutting them down in exp. Your going to get the exp no matter what and I think everyone deserves little privacy in tg.
I have been gracious enough that if I discovered my blaze hitting on someones scarescrow or stake and knew they were there before me to either move on or apologize to them for interfering on their exp.

95th level taoist in Wonder/hanging gardens
swangirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2009, 21:13   #2
pootan

pootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the internet where people act like douchebags because they can.
pootan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2009, 21:13   #3
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
summary: ppl hit my tg stakes, they suck.

solution: use offline TG

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

used ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
DanMurphy's is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2009, 21:13   #4
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
The simplest explanation I can give
They just don't care.

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2009, 21:22   #5
Smidgen

Smidgen has a reputation beyond reputeSmidgen has a reputation beyond reputeSmidgen has a reputation beyond reputeSmidgen has a reputation beyond reputeSmidgen has a reputation beyond reputeSmidgen has a reputation beyond reputeSmidgen has a reputation beyond reputeSmidgen has a reputation beyond reputeSmidgen has a reputation beyond reputeSmidgen has a reputation beyond reputeSmidgen has a reputation beyond repute
I've had them tell me that they always level on that particular stake or crow. Or that you get more exp when 2 people hit the same stake.

I always figured they were running some sort of TG hax/bot something-or-other and didn't want anyone to be able to see them clearly. idk, maybe some people just don't have the same concept of personal space that others do.

It really bugs me when they stack on top of my chars, what's up with that?!
Smidgen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2009, 21:35   #6
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I would kind of think that you would get more, simply because two people hitting it would mean you "kill" it more/faster, thereby gaining more exp. I could very easily be mistaken though, as I don't really spend a whole lot of time in TG.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2009, 21:42   #7
Bryan1987

Bryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Bryan1987
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I would kind of think that you would get more, simply because two people hitting it would mean you "kill" it more/faster, thereby gaining more exp. I could very easily be mistaken though, as I don't really spend a whole lot of time in TG.
u'r right, OP is a noob
Bryan1987 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2009, 21:43   #8
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan1987 View Post
u'r right, OP is a noob
he is partially right.

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
Old 07-30-2009, 22:12   #9
swangirl

Ok interesting but

First thanks for the responses so some of you are saying that when two characters hit the same stake/crow you get more xp, hell if that is the case then will just have the guildmembers load upon stakes/crows, at least I can tolerate them.

I often thought of that, but i wasn't quite sure because from the looks of it, that is not happening. But I don't spend time going over the damage per hit or how much a weapon will do at a certain level with a certain character, kudos to you that do.

But to me it seems from just watching that each players gets what exp he deserves for what class. It seems impossible to cut anothers xp by doubling up on a stake/crow.

Still, there is alot of childish things that go on in here and as someone said welcome to the internet. Lol Its the same I guess with other mmrg games because they know they can get away with it.

Like why does guildmembers congregrate at entrances to cities or right in front of the warehouse man or boxers. I can understand for a few minutes, as sometimes in pc, our guild will meet at the guards with the the guy who inserts and removes gems and sometimes its gets crowded but we try to make sure that those wanting sanctuary can get it or go to the gem guy.

I like the people who think they own a area in conquer and if you come across it, they threaten to kill you, but I dont back down at all, I point out in talk so everyone can see that it is not theirs and I have just as much right to it as them. If they kill me, I go get a stronger character or just threaten to go get my main. Its amazing after someone kills you and threaten to get your main, how fast they flee. On top of that I'm patient and may not do anything to them for hours or days then wham, and I will say that is for killing me two weeks ago or for killing one of my guildmembers-payback time lol. But i don't act like Im the owner of a territory, long as their not trying to pk our members or act like it, like follow you and follow you for no reason then im fine with it.

Anyways, if its true about xp faster at stakes/crows then will do it otherwise will move on or ask them to move on (good luck on that i know).
Old 07-30-2009, 22:18   #10
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by swangirl View Post
First thanks for the responses so some of you are saying that when two characters hit the same stake/crow you get more xp, hell if that is the case then will just have the guildmembers load upon stakes/crows, at least I can tolerate them.

I often thought of that, but i wasn't quite sure because from the looks of it, that is not happening. But I don't spend time going over the damage per hit or how much a weapon will do at a certain level with a certain character, kudos to you that do.

But to me it seems from just watching that each players gets what exp he deserves for what class. It seems impossible to cut anothers xp by doubling up on a stake/crow.

Still, there is alot of childish things that go on in here and as someone said welcome to the internet. Lol Its the same I guess with other mmrg games because they know they can get away with it.

Like why does guildmembers congregrate at entrances to cities or right in front of the warehouse man or boxers. I can understand for a few minutes, as sometimes in pc, our guild will meet at the guards with the the guy who inserts and removes gems and sometimes its gets crowded but we try to make sure that those wanting sanctuary can get it or go to the gem guy.

I like the people who think they own a area in conquer and if you come across it, they threaten to kill you, but I dont back down at all, I point out in talk so everyone can see that it is not theirs and I have just as much right to it as them. If they kill me, I go get a stronger character or just threaten to go get my main. Its amazing after someone kills you and threaten to get your main, how fast they flee. On top of that I'm patient and may not do anything to them for hours or days then wham, and I will say that is for killing me two weeks ago or for killing one of my guildmembers-payback time lol. But i don't act like Im the owner of a territory, long as their not trying to pk our members or act like it, like follow you and follow you for no reason then im fine with it.

Anyways, if its true about xp faster at stakes/crows then will do it otherwise will move on or ask them to move on (good luck on that i know).
Why so many paragraphs?
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2009, 22:26   #11
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by swangirl View Post

r all of ur posts essays? >_<

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

used ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
DanMurphy's is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2009, 22:27   #12
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

At you're lvl you don't have to worry about exp loss in tg.

As for people blocking entrances to cities...

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
Old 07-30-2009, 22:34   #13
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
Tab?
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2009, 22:46   #14
swangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMurphy's View Post
r all of ur posts essays? >_<
Unlike you youngsters (I'll assume that most older people will write more then one sentence) who think that a one word sentence means that the whole world knows exactly what your thinking and that esp actually exist, I try to explain myself and actions to people who can go "ah I see" instead of saying what the hell does that mean? Don't worry my gf sometimes thinks esp should be in everyone head too at times, being 13 yrs younger then me, I guess your and her generation think like that. LOL
Second i don't like bunching up different ideas into one long page. Paragraphs exist for a reason, not just for grammar purposes.
Course in this generation, people speak like their artifical intelligence with abbreviations and illogical sentences. I again said this once before on the boards, that america (since most post are english and this is an american based game) is 13th in the world of literacy, and language arts. Now I believe were like 18 or 22 as I haven't checked lately. I think Japan is #1.
But it goes to show you that american is in trouble when people say two sentences and expect the whole world to know exactly what they mean before during and after the sentence is made.
Old 07-30-2009, 22:53   #15
swangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan1987 View Post
u'r right, OP is a noob
Can you tell me if this is really true that two people hitting the same stake crow will get their xp faster?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: