View Poll Results: New York Hosted Server.
Yes. Great idea, Fair for all players 103 75.74%
No. I prefer TQ's way 33 24.26%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2009, 01:10   #1
Kevin420
Banned

Kevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kevin420
Server location Poll "New"

Before we start i want to just say im not disagreeing with having cali or euro servers but this is a way for other people with friends from euro america and canada to all play with decent ping.

Alot of the old school players and alot of the new people who plan on going to co1 are used to playing on cali hosted servers.. Because all of there old friends/guildies only had that 1 option back in the day, And the euro's who went to dark/water/light ect only went there for the ping and not the population.. Which alot of the old people back then played for fun/friends.. I play for fb/ss so ping does matter but back then tro's wasnt the commonly used char.. Unlike now. What im getting at basicly is to shoot for a New York server in america.. That would open up the door for good ping for Euros,all of america and canada.. Along with br's/egys.. If any of you have ever played on a "pserver" Thats hosted in NY.. There are a few and all my euro friends get 100-200 ping.. Cali users get around 150-220 on average.. Canadians get around 70-250 depending on which part of canada.. And brs/egys get a lil over 200 aswell.. And pservers usually arent really on a good dedicated source either... But with a New York hosted server it would open up the doors for everybody to be on a server with basicly the same ping..

Hope everybody under stands that having a New York server will be the best way for everybody to enjoy a server with a good population with people from different countries.

I left out my point.. Since alot of the old school euro players have so many friends from when before the euro servers was released.. There going to be wanting to still play with them.. So with a New York hosted server it allows people from all over the world to basicly get decent ping allowing them to enjoy playing with all there friends.

Last edited by Kevin420; 07-18-2009 at 01:21.
Kevin420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2009, 12:59   #2
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin420 View Post
Before we start i want to just say im not disagreeing with having cali or euro servers but this is a way for other people with friends from euro america and canada to all play with decent ping.

Alot of the old school players and alot of the new people who plan on going to co1 are used to playing on cali hosted servers.. Because all of there old friends/guildies only had that 1 option back in the day, And the euro's who went to dark/water/light ect only went there for the ping and not the population.. Which alot of the old people back then played for fun/friends.. I play for fb/ss so ping does matter but back then tro's wasnt the commonly used char.. Unlike now. What im getting at basicly is to shoot for a New York server in america.. That would open up the door for good ping for Euros,all of america and canada.. Along with br's/egys.. If any of you have ever played on a "pserver" Thats hosted in NY.. There are a few and all my euro friends get 100-200 ping.. Cali users get around 150-220 on average.. Canadians get around 70-250 depending on which part of canada.. And brs/egys get a lil over 200 aswell.. And pservers usually arent really on a good dedicated source either... But with a New York hosted server it would open up the doors for everybody to be on a server with basicly the same ping..

Hope everybody under stands that having a New York server will be the best way for everybody to enjoy a server with a good population with people from different countries.

I left out my point.. Since alot of the old school euro players have so many friends from when before the euro servers was released.. There going to be wanting to still play with them.. So with a New York hosted server it allows people from all over the world to basicly get decent ping allowing them to enjoy playing with all there friends.
Totally agreed I'm one of the euro players wanting this server to play with my american friends with roughly the same average ping, this would be so great and i don't see why not.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2009, 13:05   #3
Gandalf+MaGe
Retired

Gandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed aswell.
P.S Limbo is fat.

-Ab
Gandalf+MaGe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2009, 13:07   #4
-Enyo-

-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute
i agree
-Enyo- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2009, 13:43   #5
MastaMatt

MastaMatt is on a distinguished road
erm did you not read my thread? http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=633386

basically samething, i would assume usa would have east and west server >.>
Old 07-18-2009, 13:51   #6
xDragoniAx
Apple>Beef

xDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to xDragoniAx Send a message via Skype™ to xDragoniAx
Signed and David is fat indeed ;D

Playing Heroes of Newerth now!
xDragoniAx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2009, 14:10   #7
f00ker-v2.5
Spamobot

f00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Me like the idea and andreas ur smexy in a weird way
Old 07-18-2009, 14:13   #8
ViM
ViMpAiR

ViM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to ViM
yeah i would have to Agree with this.
28-Ninja
ViM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2009, 16:00   #9
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf+MaGe View Post
Agreed aswell.
P.S Limbo is fat.

-Ab
Akira = Fat

I win, game over ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDragoniAx View Post
Signed and David is fat indeed ;D
Your fat and you smell too ;D

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.

Last edited by ~*|Limbo|*~; 07-18-2009 at 16:03.
Old 07-18-2009, 16:01   #10
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaMatt View Post
erm did you not read my thread? http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=633386

basically samething, i would assume usa would have east and west server >.>
The continental thread i voted on, but there's no need to have so many servers in different parts of the world. Because not everyone plays in those parts of the world, mostly American, European and Canadian people play CO which is why NY East coast server would be best for all 3.

YOU FAILED!

Owned.
Old 07-19-2009, 00:16   #11
BS_Detector
PooPoo

BS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond repute
Like TQ is actually going to go through the trouble and locating a server all the way cross the country specifically dedicated to Classic CO.

That would cost money, and they would need to hire more staff. TQ isn't going to do that and we all know it.

The only reason why they are making a classic server is to make money, not spend money.

Last edited by BS_Detector; 07-19-2009 at 00:19.
BS_Detector is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2009, 00:30   #12
PhantomWarrior
Triforce

PhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant futurePhantomWarrior has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to PhantomWarrior
i believe u have good ideas my friend!!!

I like, I like!!!
PhantomWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2009, 04:22   #13
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS_Detector View Post
Like TQ is actually going to go through the trouble and locating a server all the way cross the country specifically dedicated to Classic CO.

That would cost money, and they would need to hire more staff. TQ isn't going to do that and we all know it.

The only reason why they are making a classic server is to make money, not spend money.
I've already spoken to Star about this and they're seriously considering this. In life you have to spend money to make money.

YOU FAILED!

Owned.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:57   #14
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
I think that, if they don't want to not have the server in the US, they should put it on the East coast (NY or FL) and not the West coast, that way the ping should be substantially lowered.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2009, 08:41   #15
cs_snk
Oldschool

cs_snk is an unknown quantity at this point
im wondering a NY server how much would help me because on the Cali servers i had like 300-600ping , on the london server i had like 50-150max... well, on a NY server how much would i get? if is 150-300 then i go for it

Archie - Archer

Oldschool KingJus player:

Archie. - Archer 130 - Fire 128 (hacked and reborned)
Vese - Water 110 - Trojan 130 (hacked)
WizZarD- Water 110 - Water 127 (gave out)
AsukaJin- Trojan 130 - Warrior 130 - Water 130 (gave out when i quit)

Everybody loves Norbi!
cs_snk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: