Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 23:48   #76
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panisedia View Post
I have tried to set permissions on the ini file “full rights: current user, system, services, everyone, etc... but still opens the “run as” window.

When i click on the tray icon and selec “stop service” , the “run as” window open too.

System:
Windows XP SP3 Pro
Urrent User is a Domain-User

Any idea?

bbw
What?

Also this thread is for Windows 7

MyAnimeList
Old 12-24-2009, 16:53   #77
BlackLotos

BlackLotos is on a distinguished road
Windows 7 Ultimate

I'm having trouble runing game. It was all OK till todays patch. When Account Protector starts, it generates some GPF in my system. Looks like coloses one of crucial services or something. If it helps i can generate few memory dumps. Was it that bad without Account Protector? I came back to this game after 2 years. Last time i had to quit, becouse DirectX graphics handling with Vista Home Premium 64 was faulty.
Old 12-24-2009, 17:20   #78
BlackLotos

BlackLotos is on a distinguished road
vol. 2

I made it to run game without Account Protector. Either it's new patch or i outsmarted enginers after about 10 hours of guessing my way around. For hints send me an email.
Old 02-04-2010, 20:48   #79
GodlyMikey
Spartan

GodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond repute
I have 6gb ran and 1tb HD Win7 i3 processor co runs fine but i get these random screen spikes for like 3-5 sec... this is odd on my winXP CO was fine.. gotta be win7 then.
Lvl104+

Love Stef (Warrior*Angel)
Old 02-27-2010, 08:08   #80
tridus

tridus is on a distinguished road
screen shifted

when i log in co2.0 with win 7 premium 64 the buttons on the interface shift to the left. if i change resolution 800x600 to 1024x768 it sort of goes to normal. the interface is still not right, but everything else looks fine but the buttons
Old 02-27-2010, 09:27   #81
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tridus View Post
when i log in co2.0 with win 7 premium 64 the buttons on the interface shift to the left. if i change resolution 800x600 to 1024x768 it sort of goes to normal. the interface is still not right, but everything else looks fine but the buttons
Try this
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...8#post10200018

MyAnimeList
Old 02-27-2010, 16:41   #82
tridus

tridus is on a distinguished road
Worked

Thanks that worked great, now i have a problem with FPS when im online i can only get 2fps and he lag is horrid is there i fix for it, im running co in win xp service pack 3 compatibliy right know i tried vista and xp ser pack 2 but neither helped
Old 03-30-2010, 20:39   #83
Shinglelifter

Shinglelifter is on a distinguished road
Well then, since I'm a newcomer here for the game, I'd encountered the same problems as most of the players did in previous experience.

My laptop runs on Windows 7 with 2G DDR3 RAM and GeForce 220M GT on 1G DDR2 ram, it lags as hell every time I run the program and log in to the game with my account unless my character was staying in the scarce area.

My ping number seems weird but my fps is currently normal as others at fluctuated 30-40. I didn't know what is going on with my compatibility here, the most programs that I utilize on the laptop are win-7 compatible and other than MSN messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, uTorrent and VLC player, I don't have anything that seems to have anything to do with the instability of the program running, hope for the possible solution to this issue and thanks in advance.

edit: btw, I've already permanently deleted the folder named zft or something while playing the game, is that relevant to what it occurred to me on Windows 7? also I was using an plug-in hard disk on my laptop and at the same time the game folder was installed on that hard drive, not the hard drive in laptop itself.

Last edited by Shinglelifter; 03-30-2010 at 20:53.
Old 04-12-2010, 21:03   #84
amerrisa
ToiShio

amerrisa is an unknown quantity at this point
Help please! Whenever I start co...I get this weird thing and I just wanna play the game. I recently updated to win 7 ultimate and I need help...Im not sure what to do! I need some help please!
Old 04-13-2010, 00:24   #85
johan1992
Hi

johan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond repute
Like i previously posted. Disable the transparenty of the taskbar.

Rightclick at your background -> Personalize -> Colours -> Enable transparency off
Old 04-15-2010, 19:30   #86
ToiShio
Royal~Nub

ToiShio is on a distinguished road
Ok Help me. I have just upgraded to windows seven and I cant get on conquer. I press the start button on play and this is the message I get.

User Accounnt Control

Program name: Autopatch application.
Verified publisher: (A bunch of chinese lettering.)
File origin: Hard drive on this computer
Program location: " C:/Program Files/Conquer Online2.0/AutoPatch.exe" blacknull

Show information about this publishers certificate.

Do you want to allow this following program to make changes to this computer?

I click yes and it sends me to the autopatch and then to that little picture before the client appears And I get an error message that says something about Direct3D or DirectX can someone please help me I just wanna play the game...

Im guessing its something with Windows but im 13 i dont know much but here is all my system information. My dad updated win 7 a few days ago and I havent been able to use it since. I could use it fine on my Windows xp so...Here's the stuff.

System Information
Current Date/Time: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 ^:19:31 PM
Computer Name: DJGIBSON-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit(6.1 Build 7600)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: IBM
System Model: 8187SWU
BIOS: Phoenix FirstBios(tm) Desktop Pro Version 2.0 for IBM ThinkCentre.
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz 2(CPUs),~3.0GHz
Memory: 4069MB RAM
Page file: 1085MB used,6012MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Old 04-15-2010, 22:20   #87
johan1992
Hi

johan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond reputejohan1992 has a reputation beyond repute
Download and install This
Old 04-16-2010, 19:24   #88
ToiShio
Royal~Nub

ToiShio is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by johan1992 View Post
Download and install This
After I downloaded and installed the file whenver I try to start CO I get a black screen and I cant get my computer to lock out what should I do?
Old 06-29-2010, 14:13   #89
wersurgodnow

wersurgodnow is on a distinguished road
when ever i log onto the game it works good its just that all the buttons for things are all over the place and not were there supposed to be like my gold ammount is is high up at the top of the inventory window i alrdy deleted the anti- trojan thing but its stilled screwed up

Last edited by wersurgodnow; 06-29-2010 at 14:18.
Old 06-30-2010, 18:45   #90
Himie
Nipah~

Quote:
Originally Posted by wersurgodnow View Post
when ever i log onto the game it works good its just that all the buttons for things are all over the place and not were there supposed to be like my gold ammount is is high up at the top of the inventory window i alrdy deleted the anti- trojan thing but its stilled screwed up
See this thread http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=588209

/closed because final version has been released

MyAnimeList
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: