Old 06-28-2010, 14:56   #1
a7ayalol

a7ayalol is on a distinguished road
Dear Gm.PN i got problme

hi i got huge problme when i try to get my acc back i got hacked and got redname and some 1 killed me and killed me and lost stuff so try to replay quickly please my problme is that.
i cant back my acc with reg email its the correct email idk wat to do so help me please
acc name is : late delete
email yahoo : late delete
so please answer me please thanks w8ing ur replay bye

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE if u didnt replay and do my problme i will lost stuff please !!!

Last edited by Himie; 06-30-2010 at 18:49. Reason: Do not post you information in the forums
a7ayalol is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2010, 15:11   #2
Gold_Warr

Gold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by a7ayalol View Post
hi i got huge problme when i try to get my acc back i got hacked and got redname and some 1 killed me and killed me and lost stuff so try to replay quickly please my problme is that.
i cant back my acc with reg email its the correct email idk wat to do so help me please
acc name is : sasatheking
email yahoo : sasa_mido13@yahoo.com

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE if u didnt replay and do my problme i will lost stuff please !!!
.....people who share accounts or lost their acc info by their own fault (scamm sites etc.) wont get help....kthxbai
Gold_Warr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2010, 07:10   #3
a7ayalol

wow why u answer it wasnt my fault , ok idk how he got pass and its noy mt problme my problme is why when i recovry my acc pass wont send to yahoo and its says ur password will send to ur inbox check junk draft that wat it says i rlly need help......
Old 06-29-2010, 07:16   #4
Gold_Warr

Gold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
wow why u answer it wasnt my fault , ok idk how he got pass and its noy mt problme my problme is why when i recovry my acc pass wont send to yahoo and its says ur password will send to ur inbox check junk draft that wat it says i rlly need help......
maybe the guy who hacked u, changed email on which was registered acc ? Well he didnt guess all the info, so he probably keylogged u
Gold_Warr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2010, 09:09   #5
jopjop

jopjop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
acc name is : sasatheking
email yahoo : sasa_mido13@yahoo.com

Let me take care of this for you, bro.....

dont worry I'll get all your stuff back.

now tell me ur acc password.
jopjop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2010, 09:25   #6
vallier187
Quit

vallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjop View Post
Let me take care of this for you, bro.....

dont worry I'll get all your stuff back.

now tell me ur acc password.
lol'd
vallier187 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2010, 10:16   #7
a7ayalol

i need help why no staff coms to help me idk why this forums for help not for JOKES I NEED HLEP NOW I GOT ALL MY INFo for my acc please hurry b4 redeem gone plz.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:58   #8
Chalkie v.3
Banned

Chalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i need help why no staff coms to help me idk why this forums for help not for JOKES I NEED HLEP NOW I GOT ALL MY INFo for my acc please hurry b4 redeem gone plz.
man i bromise on allah lif jopjop is very gud GM!!
Chalkie v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2010, 12:32   #9
jopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie v.3 View Post
man i bromise on allah lif jopjop is very gud GM!!
i bromise on allah lif too that im veri veri guud man
Old 06-30-2010, 06:20   #10
a7ayalol

Angry

WHY NO PM OR GM ANSWER ME OH MY GOD ffs I NEEEEED HELP ITS UR PROBLME NOT MINE I GOT YAHOO AND UR COMPANY DONT WANT TO SEND TO ME NEW PASS WTF WRONG IDK SHUD I QUIT AFTER I PLAYED 3 YEARS!!!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 18:53   #11
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
I'm sorry but I cannot send you your information and the GM that is in charge of this area doesn't come here often, what you can do is send an email to service@conqueronline.com with your original email address and hopefully they can help you out and if you haven't issued a hacked case you should do it before emailing service which is right here https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/hack.aspx

MyAnimeList
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2010, 19:08   #12
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Allah has no more Time for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2010, 08:08   #13
jopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
I'm sorry but I cannot send you your information and the GM that is in charge of this area doesn't come here often, what you can do is send an email to service@conqueronline.com with your original email address and hopefully they can help you out and if you haven't issued a hacked case you should do it before emailing service which is right here https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/hack.aspx
good luck sending an email to service@conqueronline.com to get it resolved.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: