Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 20:52   #181
AnGelKiLlEr
Pwnard

AnGelKiLlEr has a reputation beyond reputeAnGelKiLlEr has a reputation beyond reputeAnGelKiLlEr has a reputation beyond reputeAnGelKiLlEr has a reputation beyond reputeAnGelKiLlEr has a reputation beyond reputeAnGelKiLlEr has a reputation beyond reputeAnGelKiLlEr has a reputation beyond reputeAnGelKiLlEr has a reputation beyond reputeAnGelKiLlEr has a reputation beyond reputeAnGelKiLlEr has a reputation beyond reputeAnGelKiLlEr has a reputation beyond repute
new patch is crashing my whole computer during the installing process of the patch 5200 its bs
~ToKen~|120-130 Wat-Fire|{Project}Full soc,Super,SPG,+5 6280 magic atk
<3~~~(>")>Married To none<("<)~~~<3
Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
AnGelKiLlEr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2009, 21:03   #182
JuiceMan

JuiceMan is an unknown quantity at this point
my game is just not loading after i hit the start button :/ it just sits on the autopatch page and thats it

ETERNITY!
JuiceMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2009, 21:50   #183
OrangeWhip

OrangeWhip is on a distinguished road
The new patch is crashing my computer also, I'm guessing it's Windows 7 related, but I'm not sure.
OrangeWhip is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2009, 21:56   #184
Hexus

Hexus is on a distinguished road
Yep, mines doing the same. I have:

1. Reinstalled it twice, Still dont work

2. Renamed the anti-virus folder.

3. Did the notepad thing, so the C.O would reconise that insted of the actual folder.

4. Manual Patching doesnt work atall..

Anything else i can do x_x
Hexus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2009, 04:14   #185
WebSphere

WebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down me too

it crashed my windows7 while startint it.
this CO is so greate, can crash windows7 so easily.
we should report it to microsoft.
WebSphere is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2009, 08:53   #186
ukypat
GivEmHell!

ukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond repute
i got 2 computer with win 7 on both of them.
on 1 of them CO is working fine with 5200 patch and on the second one it crashes after loading...
any solution?
GoldAngel 130->130->135(Water-Warrior-Trojan)
StarMan 110->132(Water-Water)

-Never Bought A DB!!!-
-Quit- -->BACK To Classic Royalty_EU
NightDragon 130-80(Warrior-Warrior)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pexy View Post
yeh, i remember ya as well *** 1herced me in GW fkin +7 club =.= .. that was *** .....
ukypat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2009, 09:16   #187
VictimOfChanges
a7a

VictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond repute
Same here, blue screen *BOOM* crashes. On Win 7 of course.
Quote:
Originally posted by iahS
Please, do not type when stupid.

Mystibr0 menz

-\m/_(O.o)_\m/-
VictimOfChanges is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2009, 09:22   #188
Psychodelic

Psychodelic is on a distinguished road
Here same problem. Crashed after install 5200. Now i cant enter game. Stops at autopatch window.

I played in windows 7 for a month. So they cant tell its a windows 7 problem.

I hope they fixed it soon, and do something if we lost xmas quest.
Psychodelic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2009, 10:06   #189
Laurey23

Laurey23 is on a distinguished road
Mine is stuck @ patching. Tried manual, does not work. About to uninstall this POS because of the sh*tty support, and compatibility issues.
Laurey23 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2009, 10:40   #190
Cecrops

Cecrops is on a distinguished road
I, too, have been playing CO 2.0 for the past month without any problem of the blue screen. As far as I know the useless anti-trojan thing never turned on and I didn't delete it. Now, however, with this patch the BSoD appeared when trying to start the game. I went through and did all the things to remove the Useless anti-trojan (I have norton anti virus, the thing conquer made is really worthless and they should just stick to trying to make this losing game better). This removal did NOT work, now the auto patch just sits there doing nothing and I can not manually download the patch either, I have tried several times and a blank box comes up after I click the download.
Cecrops is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2009, 13:09   #191
Dubje

Dubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond repute
I had a crashing Windows 7 too after patch 5200, but i got it working again. If your CO is hanging at Autopatch, take the following actions.

1. Uninstall CO through the control panel
2. Remove the remaining CO folders manually
3. Clean your registry for leftovers from CO (optional)
4. Install CO again (but don't run it yet!!!)
5. Install the 5175-5200 patch manually (exit the client before Autopatch)
6. Follow the guide in the first post of this topic

Have fun playing!
Dubje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2009, 18:12   #192
Mechame

Mechame is on a distinguished road
I am running Win7 Professional 64bit Final Release (not OEM).

The game worked fine until patch 5200. I have removed the FTQAT folder, and it no longer BSODs, but I have lots of lag.

have reinstalled the game 3 times, and tried different variations of the advice on this thread, but I always experience bad lag.

Was there something new introduced in the 5200 patch? Win7 worked fine for me before...
Mechame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2009, 20:51   #193
VictimOfChanges
a7a

VictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubje View Post
I had a crashing Windows 7 too after patch 5200, but i got it working again. If your CO is hanging at Autopatch, take the following actions.

1. Uninstall CO through the control panel
2. Remove the remaining CO folders manually
3. Clean your registry for leftovers from CO (optional)
4. Install CO again (but don't run it yet!!!)
5. Install the 5175-5200 patch manually (exit the client before Autopatch)
6. Follow the guide in the first post of this topic

Have fun playing!
errrr...no. I'd rather have them fix it.
But thx anyway =]
Quote:
Originally posted by iahS
Please, do not type when stupid.

Mystibr0 menz

-\m/_(O.o)_\m/-
VictimOfChanges is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2009, 08:06   #194
Dubje

Dubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond reputeDubje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictimOfChanges View Post
errrr...no. I'd rather have them fix it.
But thx anyway =]
Ofcourse i want them to fix it, but at least i can play now.
Dubje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2009, 09:13   #195
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
I'm running windows home premium 64-bit and I never had a problem but I mad a few adjustments when I first started to run the computer.

1. I really hate UAC and always disable mine and have since Vista. So I went ahead and made my account an admin (usually first account is default admin) and disabled UAC.

2. I installed conquer to my x86 folder (which it would not let me do with UAC running because it kept saying an admin had to approve it) and without UAC controls I could do it just fine. (btw I am talking about the Program Files(x86) folder.)

3. After installing updating my patches (which I think I did through the autopatcher I might have manually did it I can't remember) I went ahead and deleted zqft because I had read about how it screwed some stuffs up.

4. I was able to log in no problem and have been able to do so through all of the recent patches. Maybe my experience will help you

On a side note: I am using the OEM version that HP put on the drive. I know the setups vary slightly from a manually installed windows 7 so that may be why it works well for me.

Also if you have the beta version of 7 and upgraded it along the way (I don't know how that works never did it) you might want to just reinstall with a "fresh" copy of windows 7(from a retail disc). Seems a little overkill for conquer tho xD
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: